Susie - struggling with first day

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by susienoz, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. susienoz

susienoz Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    slimming wrold
    I do very well up until the evening when I really need proper food. I have been home with kids though.

The next three days I am afternoons in work and working until 11pm. I am hoping I can get today over and done with and perhaps tomorrow will be a bit easier. I am drinking loads of water though which is a good start.

What time do you all have your shakes/bars/soups.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Hey susie
    The first few days are def the hardest just mind over matter really :)
    I always end up having all my packs really late and basically just forcing them down before bed because I don't really want them lol
    Good luck x

4. chiefdave

chiefdave Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've found it most difficult in the evenings. Partly I think due to a bad habit of snacking rather than actually being hungry. Plus of course unless everyone in your household is doing the diet there's going to be food on hand which will be a temptation, I've told my wife to only eat things I don't like while I'm on the diet!!!

I've actually stopped having anything first thing in the morning, I find having water enough and I don't get hungry till lunchtime. Have the bar then and then a shake when I get home around 6pm. That means I can save the soup till later which is normally which I start thinking I would like to eat something, has worked out OK so far as I haven't been tempted to eat anything!

5. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    I usually split my packs/ bars so that I can have six mini meals throughout the day, that way I never have to wait too long between eating. Today I am on day 9 and this is the first day I haven't felt any hunger at all so was able to go to 12pm and have just one pack rather than split it. So maybe splitting packs could help you for the first week or so until you get into the swing of things. :D

6. susienoz

susienoz Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    slimming wrold
    Thank you all for your advice. I just had the Thai chicken soup which was actually delicious and it has warmed me up lovely

7. Suze012

Suze012 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.2lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am on mat leave just now and trying to loose a few stone before I go back to work, lost 32lbs through WW before.

I tend to have mine at 10, 2 and then about 7ish.

I really can't say I look forward to them, I just drink it knowing I have to to be healthy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.