Susie - struggling with first day

Susienoz

I do very well up until the evening when I really need proper food. I have been home with kids though.

The next three days I am afternoons in work and working until 11pm. I am hoping I can get today over and done with and perhaps tomorrow will be a bit easier. I am drinking loads of water though which is a good start.

What time do you all have your shakes/bars/soups.

susienoz said:
I do very well up until the evening when I really need proper food. I have been home with kids though.

The next three days I am afternoons in work and working until 11pm. I am hoping I can get today over and done with and perhaps tomorrow will be a bit easier. I am drinking loads of water though which is a good start.

What time do you all have your shakes/bars/soups.

Hey susie
The first few days are def the hardest just mind over matter really :)
I always end up having all my packs really late and basically just forcing them down before bed because I don't really want them lol
Good luck x

I usually split my packs/ bars so that I can have six mini meals throughout the day, that way I never have to wait too long between eating. Today I am on day 9 and this is the first day I haven't felt any hunger at all so was able to go to 12pm and have just one pack rather than split it. So maybe splitting packs could help you for the first week or so until you get into the swing of things. :D

Thank you all for your advice. I just had the Thai chicken soup which was actually delicious and it has warmed me up lovely

I am on mat leave just now and trying to loose a few stone before I go back to work, lost 32lbs through WW before.

I tend to have mine at 10, 2 and then about 7ish.

I really can't say I look forward to them, I just drink it knowing I have to to be healthy.

Back