Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Well done Susie :D

Thanks ladies.

I now have a bathroom that's sparkly clean & managed to do the cardio DVD. Ran out of time regarding dyeing my hair though so will have to walk around with the grey showing through for the next couple of days. :eek:

One more pack to go but will save that till as late as possible. Think I'll have a Shepherds pie for a change :). Just made a mug of bouillon that I bought but wasn't able to get the low sodium type. Its way too salty. Will have to dilute with quite a lot of water I think.

I'm hoping this evening is less eventful than yesterdays when my son nearly caused a fire in the oven by grilling some burgers on a very high heat, on the highest part of the oven & then going upstairs & forgetting about it. Somehow it ended up being my fault!!

Oh well back to work on earlies tomorrow & it looks like the rain will be holding off till the evening so hopefully I won't be getting wet x

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - 20 minutes Kettlewoks Core :checkmark:
Tuesday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Wednesday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio :checkmark:
Thursday - Walk 5 miles
Friday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Resistance

Wow you exercise demon you! Well done for sticking to your goals. My gym equipment is still gathering dust in the dining room. You've inspired me to dig it out.

I'm glad the fire wasn't more serious. Boys huh! Then again I managed to burn veg in the microwave (baby brain put wrong setting in) and the smell lingered for ages, I hope you don't have to live with burger smell.

I haven't tried the shepherds pie yet. I might give it a whirl tomorrow.

The weekend is nearly here. Have a good shift.

Hi Susie, hope you're having a good day x

Good afternoon Susie, hope it's a good one xx

Thanks everyone, good day so far diet wise. Just leaving work now but the roads are atrociously busy and I cant get out of the hospital car park.

Walked 4 miles so far and my poor student had to do likewise lol. Haven't had any packs so far
so will eat a bar now while waiting for the car park to start clearing.

I could still smell the burnt burger this morning, luckily i'm not a burger eater ?.

Will catch up on diary's later xx

End of day 4/83 & still one pack to go. Not feeling hungry but very tired. Have a headache too so hopefully ketosis is not far away.

Took 1 & half hours to get home this evening, Think it will be an early night tonight.

Sleep well everyone
:zz:

Thursday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Friday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Resistance

I hate long journeys getting home from work ! Anything over an hour used to really stress me out when I had to commute !
I hope you get a good night's sleep :)

Hiya Susie. Have had a bad headache today. Only a fellow exantier would know why that pleases us! :D
Looking forward to an easier day tomorrow with no cravings :fingerscrossed:
Hope you've had a good day today xx

Day 5/83. Had 2 packs so far & 4L of water. Not hungry at all today & my mouth has been moving 10 to the dozen so ketosis must be here. My poor student needed earplugs after an hour with all the yapping I was doing :rolleyes:.

Still have a headache but not a bad one.

Didn't manage to do the kettleworx resistance section as planned because its taken me ages to get home again!!

Will do it tomorrow instead.

Might weigh in on Sunday rather than waiting till 1st Decamber seeing as I'm feeling in control now. ( hope that sentence doesn't come back to bite me :eek:)

I'm now on annual leave so could get a good bit of exercising under my belt next week, just need to make myself do it. xx

Thursday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Resistance

Hurray for ketosis! Hope that headache shifts soon for you. Unfortunately I think we are getting to the time of year for bad traffic, my husband does liverpool to Bolton everyday and it's awful. Weighing in on Sunday might be a boost, I don't think it'll come back to bite you, we can do this :D :cool:

Hurray for ketosis! Hope that headache shifts soon for you. Unfortunately I think we are getting to the time of year for bad traffic, my husband does liverpool to Bolton everyday and it's awful. Weighing in on Sunday might be a boost, I don't think it'll come back to bite you, we can do this :D :cool:

Thanks Poppy, fingers crossed :) .

This year seems worse on the roads for some reason. It really impacts on the time I can spend with my patients cos its taking so much longer to get to them all. Spent ages just sitting in traffic today, with my student captive ha ha, & then again on my way home. I really hope it doesn't snow this year cos then its a nightmare !!

I used to drive about a lot in my job which was a pain. Not having to drive in rush hour traffic is just one of the joys of retirement. x

You are doing fab Susie :D

Day 6/83. Just finished the kettleworx resistance section and about to have breakfast. Think I will make a pancake out of the choc shake.

Couldn't do all of the Dvd as it was painful for my shoulder so had to adapt it a tad. Rather that than not do it at all.

Dig is waiting for her walk and its raining so will get a bit muddy I think. No other plans really. Might have a look and see whats on at the pictures.

Have a good day everyone x

Hope you have a lovely day. x

Back