Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Oooh, and what is kettleworx?

Its a series of DVD's with different types of exercises using a kettlebell Kylie. Only 20 min 3 x a week each section so will start off with that & add on with other exercises gradually x

Good morning Susie. Restarting again too, getting tired of this! :sigh: Have a fab day hun xx

Day 2/83. Muscles are sore & tummy is rumbling like a goodun & really fighting the urge to have some toast & marmite too.:eek:

Decided to re arrange my exercise timetable & take the dog for a long walk today rather than do the Kettleworx cardio section. It will be kinder on my aching muscles & also get me out of the house as I am very close to cracking!!.

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - 20 minutes Kettlewoks Core :checkmark:
Tuesday - Walk 5 miles
Wednesday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio
Thursday - Walk 5 miles
Friday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Resistance

Good idea to mix it up a bit especially if your achey and want to eat. Could you try nibbling on something ketosis friendly and see if that helps? I always find a long walk sorts me out, hope it helps you too.

Hope you had a nice walk Susie. It sounds like you're on track with a sound plan. I hope the aches and pains don't last long. Have a lovely evening.

Hope the muscles are not so sore today. x

Hope the muscles are not so sore today. x

Snap lol, just asked you something on your diary :D.

Still a bit sore today but then Its been a while since I last exercised. Going to stick with it regularly this time as it definitely helps me stay on track despite making me feel more hungry. Hopefully that will soon settle x

Have answered your question as best I can. I am not properly into exercise at the moment as I am still recovering from Shingles. I did go to the gym yesterday but am exhausted today. I have always enjoyed exercise so I am taking it hard not being able to do my usual hour in the gym every day. Have a good day. x

Good idea to mix it up a bit especially if your achey and want to eat. Could you try nibbling on something ketosis friendly and see if that helps? I always find a long walk sorts me out, hope it helps you too.

That doesn't work with me Poppy. I end up raiding the fruit & fibre box :rolleyes: x

Day 3/83 & managed to stay on track yesterday thank goodness. Had a 5 mile walk with the dog & then spent a couple of hours on the phone catching up with a friend that I had lost contact with over the years. Its funny but after all that time she still recognized who I was straight away & it was like we had only spoken to each other last week.

Anyway today I am waiting for my nephews Xmas present to be delivered which I hope won't be too big for him to fit into his suitcase when he goes back home to Australia. Hope it comes soon as I want to do the Kettleworx cardio section today. Then I have to dye my hair as the roots are growing through all of a sudden. Will go and give the bathroom a clean so that I am kept busy.

Now that I have got two days under my belt I have braved the scales & updated statistics. Downwards all the way from here :fingerscrossed:

No hunger yet & still to have my 1st pack.

Tuesday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Thursday - Walk 5 miles

Last edited:
Have answered your question as best I can. I am not properly into exercise at the moment as I am still recovering from Shingles. I did go to the gym yesterday but am exhausted today. I have always enjoyed exercise so I am taking it hard not being able to do my usual hour in the gym every day. Have a good day. x

Shingles does take it out of you doesn't it. You will eventually be able to build up you stamina though Mere. No rush at the end of the day x

How right you are but I am desperate to get back to my goal weight for my son's wedding at the end of December and I feel the time is running away from me. I have half a stone to lose in less than 7 weeks doable but only just as Christmas gets in the way! x

How right you are but I am desperate to get back to my goal weight for my son's wedding at the end of December and I feel the time is running away from me. I have half a stone to lose in less than 7 weeks doable but only just as Christmas gets in the way! x

Oh I see. Hopefully the plan you are following will get you to target. You should be able to lose at least 1.5 to 2lb a week I would think. Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: x

I have an underactive thyroid so I lose weight very very slowly.

I have an underactive thyroid so I lose weight very very slowly.

Same here Mere :(
Sometimes I wonder if TFR messes with the metabolic rate too much after a while to be effective any more.
But I guess in my heart I know I need to be more consistent and a couple of days to make it work :eek:

Day 3/83 & managed to stay on track yesterday thank goodness. Had a 5 mile walk with the dog & then spent a couple of hours on the phone catching up with a friend that I had lost contact with over the years. Its funny but after all that time she still recognized who I was straight away & it was like we had only spoken to each other last week.

Anyway today I am waiting for my nephews Xmas present to be delivered which I hope won't be too big for him to fit into his suitcase when he goes back home to Australia. Hope it comes soon as I want to do the Kettleworx cardio section today. Then I have to dye my hair as the roots are growing through all of a sudden. Will go and give the bathroom a clean so that I am kept busy.

Now that I have got two days under my belt I have braved the scales & updated statistics. Downwards all the way from here :fingerscrossed:

No hunger yet & still to have my 1st pack.

Tuesday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Thursday - Walk 5 miles

well done for staying on track, glad the walk worked. Hope your keeping busy is working and your parcels turned up so you can do your dvd. Sounds like your doing great today!

Well done Susie xx

Back