Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Oh it didn't even occur to me I might have hay fever, my eyes are streaming and I'm sneezing lots, I thought it might be residual from the cold but lingering. It's been dreadful today. Thanks for the herbal recommendation Mere!

Your loss is super Susie, I'm sure you will get to your target and well done for sticking to your plan when out. Have a lovely time in Norfolk. I've never been there, are you doing anything special?

Fingers crossed for your target next week x

Day 51/60 WS.

My son has been home from uni this weekend so ended up having a pub lunch. stuck with salmon & veg but did have an ice cream for afters. not too bad I suppose. Just need to make sure I'm not tempted to snack this evening now that my taste buds have been stimulated :eek:.

MM I have tried a new hay fever eye drop medication that is working well so hopefully it will continue to work once the sun comes back. I look very silly cos I wear sun glasses to keep the pollen out of my eyes but have to wear my long sleeve jacket for work because of my sun allergy lol. think I am designed to live in a snowy climate!!.

Angel we are staying with our friends for part of the time & then will spend a week or so travelling along the coast with a couple of days on the broads x

GOAL 3

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb
checkmark.gif

Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss -------------------------------------------APRIL GOAL: - - Loose 8lb
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss ----------------------------------------MAY GOAL: off plan for 2 weeks so any lose will do
cool.gif

Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 6
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 7
checkmark%20green.gif
2.25lb loss
Week 8

Last edited:
It sounds like you were sensible on your meal out. I'm sure the ice cream won't have impacted as long as you carry on with your plan. I used to go so off the rails with icecream.

Have a a lovely time in Norfolk. X

Thanks Angel

Day 53 WS & 2lb down this week so monthly target reached.

Not expecting any loss next month as off plan for a while so will be aiming to stay the same. Hope that I can do that cos I want to stay in the lower 13s by next weigh in which will be in a months time. That will give me time to lose any weight & water gained while on holiday. That's the plan anyway so fingers crossed x

GOAL 3

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb :checkmark:
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss -------------------------------------------APRIL GOAL: - - Loose 8lb :checkmark:
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss ----------------------------------------MAY GOAL: off plan for 2 weeks so any lose will do :cool:
Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 6
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 7
checkmark%20green.gif
2.25lb loss
Week 8
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Holiday

Fantastically consistent losses Susie. Have a great time on hols, see you when you get back. You're strong enough to keep in the lower 13's and look forward to 12's very soon.

Brilliant Susie! You hit your target. Congratulations.

I've set myself a hard task this month - by the last week of May I hope to have lost a whole stone. Very do-able on TS (for Green, anyway! LOL) but my losses are slower. Well, I'm going to give it a good go and see what happens.

You should be rightly proud of yourself. You've done what you set out to do! x

Have a great holiday Susie. And im sure you feel all the better for reaching your goal :)

Hope you are having a great time. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I hope your holidays are going well :)

You're doing so well Susie :) WS is definitely working for you! Hope you have a wonderful time away and the hay fever settles down quickly (not nice)

Well done on your losses Susie, sounds like your doing great and putting lots in place for longer term losses. I'm restarting today and you've really inspired me!

Your losses are so consistent :) here to subscribe and see how you get on :) x

You're doing great Susie, have you got back to reality after your hols? What's next on the agenda?

Thanks for the support everyone.

So I have come to the end of my 60 days WS. Had to work yesterday as we are short staffed so our holiday starts today. All packed & just waiting for hubby to get back from the dentist cos his tooth started to ache over the weekend. Glad it happened before we went away or could have been an extra expense.

Decided to WI today & have lost 1lb this week. Not surprised as I have had a few more carbs than allowed on WS. Why does that always happen a few days before going away, the brain is a very odd thing sometimes :).

I will keep coming on here when away in the hope that your diaries will help me be sensible (well kind of :p). We have my sons graduation in 11 weeks but by the time I get back to WS it will be 8 weeks time so need to be a bit careful. I will do the same with my last holiday & aim to limit any gain to 7lb so fingers crossed x

GOAL 3

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb
checkmark.gif

Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss -------------------------------------------APRIL GOAL: - - Loose 8lb
checkmark.gif

Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss ----------------------------------------MAY GOAL: off plan for 2 weeks so any loss will do
cool.gif

Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 6
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 7
checkmark%20green.gif
2.25lb loss
Week 8
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 9
checkmark%20green.gif
1lb loss
Holiday

Last edited:
You're doing great Susie, have you got back to reality after your hols? What's next on the agenda?

Not been yet Angel, duty called ha ha x.

Your losses are so consistent :) here to subscribe and see how you get on :) x

Thank you Queen Bizzle. After a few attempts at TSing & falling of the wagon I am trying WS instead and it seems to be working out ok all be it a bit slower. Hope it continues x

You're doing so well Susie :) WS is definitely working for you! Hope you have a wonderful time away and the hay fever settles down quickly (not nice)

Thanks Jayne, the hay fever has gone now. Rarely do I get it for longer than a couple of weeks so must be a particular type of pollen. Feel sorry for people that get it for most of spring & summer x

Back