Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

I love the cookies and cream bars. Bought a box of 16 on Good Fri as they had a deal on for 35% off (I think it was) and I also shopped through Quidco as they had a 12% cash back offer on. Stocked up on some other bits as well that I usually can't get on deals very often, ie. 4 a day banana shakes. Also bought the salted caramel pudding for the first time. Tried it tonight and it was nice, but I prefer the chocolate one. Thankfully I ordered a pile of those as well as had totally run out. The chocolate pudding and cookies and cream bars give me my choc 'fix' on this diet :D I have such a sweet tooth. I don't find the bars too much at all. Could eat 2! (but of course don't!) :D

Day 37/60 and 2lb down this week. Happy with that as it keeps me on track to reaching my monthly goal.

Had to take my new tablet/notebook back as the cursor kept disappearing or sticking and then yesterday I couldn't turn the thing on!! It was totally winding me up!. Technology is so stressful isn't it?

Anyway after some desperate pleading the bloke at the store took pity on me and has exchanged my old one for a chrome-book which is much simpler to use and is more like a laptop as opposed to a technology minefield. I feel much more relaxed about it all now. Going to wait for one of my kids to set it up though just in case lol.x

Jayne I thought about getting the puddings but like you I prefer my stuff well done and was worried I wouldn't like the gooey texture. I am starting to love the sweet and sour noodles. So refreshing to have a bit of variety and am happy to say I have used up my last shake so no more of those for me ha x

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb
checkmark.gif

Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss -------------------------------------------APRIL GOAL: - - Loose 8lb
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss Susie. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 38/60.

Lovely day here today. Sun is shining, had a long walk over the park with the dog. Little so & so kept running off after the other dogs so she got me moving around quite a bit. Forgot my pedometer again. Need to remember it cos my Hubby has now got a new fitbit & keeps bragging about all the steps he has walked lol x

GOAL 3

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark.gif

Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

I think your little dog has appointed himself as your personal trainer!!! Enjoy the sunshine. x

Another 2lbs is brilliant Susie, I just realised you and I are a similar weight with a similar goal and timeframe!

Well done on the loss Sisie, look at you in the 13's! It sounds like Fitbit has started quite the competition going. It's been wonderful weather for long doggy walks, enjoy! I can't wait to get my handcycle out next week. Have a good week x

Day 41/60 WS and 2lb off again this week. Slowish losses but still on course for the 8lb monthly loss.

The warmer weather is tempting me to start TSing so that I lose faster but as long as I keep losing I'm going to stick to the WS plan cos I am enjoying my evening meals. X

GOAL 3

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
checkmark.gif

Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 6
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 7
Week 8

Last edited:
Well done Susie. You're doing great. Stick to what works x

Congratulations Susie slow and steady wins the race. x Not that it is a race! xx

2lb is a good loss. We tend to forget that when we are aiming for 3-4lb every week. 2lb is a bag of sugar. 2lb represents a deficit of 7,000 calories. You've managed once again to cut that many out of your weekly food intake - in addition to the calories you'd already cut (your pre-dieting total).

If I can lose a steady 2lb every week from now on I'll be well chuffed. Good work, Susie! x

Another brilliant loss Susie. Well done :D

2lb loss is super Susie well done. I think you're learning valuable skills for long term maintenance while on WS. Have a great week.

Thanks ladies :) Day 44/60 WS. Have to be very good over the next 12 days as our friends have invited us up to Norfolk the week after next. We have decided to make a bit of a holiday out of it and spend some time travelling along the Norfolk coast on our way back and stopping over at a few places so will be off plan for a couple of weeks. Out to a party tonight but will stay strict WS as determined to stay on target for the month. Funny how a future break often messes with my resolve but its not happening this time. Will take my coke zero with me & stuck to a couple of vodka's. Just back from a long windy walk & decided to do a bit of Zumba this afternoon. Not done it for a while so no doubt I will be aching tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend everyone x

GOAL 3
Week 1
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb :checkmark:
Week 2 3lb loss -------------------------------------------APRIL GOAL: - - Loose 8lb
Week 3 1.5lb loss ----------------------------------------MAY GOAL: off plan for 2 weeks so any lose will do :cool:
Week 4 2lb loss
Week 5 2lb loss
Week 6 2lb loss
Week 7 2.25lb loss
Week 8

Last edited:
How're you doing Susie? Did you have a good night out? Is it next week you're in Norfolk? hope you're having a great time if you're there now.

Day 48/60 and 2.25lb down. Very pleased with that as I was expecting a slower loss this week. Working solution is showing consistent results so far ?

Hi Angel, i was true to my word and managed to stick to coke Zero through out the night. Glad I did now as only need to lose 1.75lb by next week to reach monthly target. If I'm good I should reach l that.
Not going to Norfolk till after bank holiday cos I have to work that weekend. Will be nice to get away for a while.

So hay fever has well and truly found me tonight. Can't stop sneezing and my eyes are itching like mad. Probably as a result of walking over the park this evening with the dog. Hope she appreciates it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You really are doing so well on Ws susie! With consistent losses too!

My son normally gets really bad hay fever and with a glimpse of nice weather he said the other day he hopes he doesn't get it back again. I didn't realise it was such a bad thing until he got it really bad a few years ago when he woke in the night not being able to breath properly. I took him to the doctors after that and he took it seriously where as I was thinking he would just fob me off as it was just hayfever. That really changed my perception if it.

Hope you hit your monthly target xx

You are doing great Susie, I am suffering Hayfever too but I take Pollenna which really helps and is homeopathic so is very mild. x

How's it going susie?
Has you're hayfever eased off yet? Xx

Back