Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

End of day 30/60 WS.

Weigh in tomorrow. Need to lose 1.5lb to reach my March goal. Not sure if I will manage that after going out at the weekend but then again I have left weigh in till 2 days later so maybe its achievable.

Had the tomato & basil soup for my last pack but will be glad once they have all gone. 4 more to go. Will make crisps out of them I think. They're taste better that way.

Managed 3L of fluid today & feeling quite controlled at the moment. Hope it lasts :rolleyes:.

GOAL 3 - WS for 60 days

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss -------------------------------------------APRIL GOAL: - - Loose 8lb
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4

Good luck for WI. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck with the weigh in susie xx

I like the red bean chilli packs. Have a few of the ham and cheese scone packs here, but not tried them yet. Love the cookies and cream bars. Wish they were cheaper though! I seem to have gone off the shepherds pie packs, which is a shame as I have loads here that I bought back in Jan from their international sale section, and didn't realise at the time they were short dated. Think they are out of date this month or next. They'll prob be ok for a bit after though I imagine, as it's best before rather than use by.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

Day 31/60 WS & 2lb down. Very happy with that considering lat weeks dalliance with food & alcohol.

That brings me into the 13s. Please let this be the last time I find myself in this stone bracket. Its happened so many times over the last year that I know I will feel so good to see the 12s.

My order has come this morning & tempted to try the cookies & cream bar but i'm going to save them for days where I feel I am struggling.

Porridge in a minute then dog walking. Still very windy here so will have to put my hat on or else my ears will be burning & glowing by the time I get back :eek:.

Have a good day everyone x

GOAL
3 - WS for 60 days

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb :checkmark:
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

I seem to have gone off the shepherds pie packs, which is a shame as I have loads here that I bought back in Jan from their international sale section, and didn't realise at the time they were short dated. Think they are out of date this month or next. They'll prob be ok for a bit after though I imagine, as it's best before rather than use by.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

Thanks Jayne.

That's why I want a variety this time. On LL I only had the Thai Chicken soup & now I just cant bear it.
Cant the same thing to happen with the Shepherds Pie & porridge :eek:.

I wouldn't worry about the best before dates too much. Some of mine are the same, I just have a multi-vitamin tablet just in case x

Fantastic weight loss, well done on getting into the next stone bracket. x

Great job Susie! I'm hot on your heals, I'm wishing for the 13s :)

Great job Susie! I'm hot on your heals, I'm wishing for the 13s :)

Thanks GG. You will be in the 13s before you know it. Nothing better than moving down a stone bracket x

Day 32/60 WS

Well I couldn't resist having a taste of the cookie and cream bar after all. Its very nice but struggled to eat the whole bar as its quite sweet. I only bought 5 so think I will half the bars seeing as they are quite filling and then they will last longer.

Had a good day diet wise. It almost feels like the routine is becoming normal. Not going to let my guard down though as taking things for granted is usually how I start to get complacent and then end up straying of track.

Have to work tomorrow. At least my lot at home can have their Easter Eggs without me around staring and drooling lol XGOAL 3 - WS for 60 days

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb
checkmark.gif

Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

Last edited:
I'd love to try the cookies and cream bar but at £2.50 (and rather tiny, I have read) it's out of the question. You're doing so well, Susie. It does start to feel 'normal' after a while and the steady losses are fab x

Day 33/60 WS.

What a day, just got home from work. Thought the roads may be ok today but the were jammed pack so it took ages to do my visits.

Just about to have my 1st pack. Only had a shake pack at work & I ended up adding too much water so it was like drinking something out of the bottom of the sink :yuk:. Ended up chucking it away.

Going to have the sweet & sour noodles with added cayenne pepper. Love my packs spiced up a bit.

Day off tomorrow which I am so looking forward to after today.

Hope everyone's getting on well x

GOAL 3 - WS for 60 days

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb :checkmark:
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4
checkmark%20green.gif
2lb loss
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

I only bought one pack of noodles to try and I enjoyed them. Am saving for more Exante x

Susie I have added curry powder to the noodles and I devoured them :) enjoy!

I only bought one pack of noodles to try and I enjoyed them. Am saving for more Exante x

Susie I have added curry powder to the noodles and I devoured them :) enjoy!

Just nice to have the option of something different. I've had Shepherds pie for the last 3 days so need a change tonight. Think I will more than likely be TS today seeing as I'm so late getting my 1st pack.

GG I will try adding the curry tonight then I see if I like it :) X

2lb is fab. Into the 13's - brilliant. Well done you :D

Day 34/60 WS

Happy Easter everyone. Are diabetic Easter Eggs allowed. Just wondering :) xx

Everything and anything is allowed as it is Easter. Lots more days to diet. Have fun. x

I'm back to work tomorrow Mere. This week end flown by x

Back