Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

I had to go out in the car a little while ago. I put my phone in the pocket of the door & guess what I found. A single ferrero rocher. I Don't know where it came from, (anyone would think I used to have a secret indulgence in my car ) , I ended up squashing it till it was all mushy & then threw it in the bin when I got to my friends house. Not a fitting end to what use to be something I use to love but have to be a bit harsh now.

Last edited:
Well done on resisting the urge Susie.

Fantastic...so strong :D

Well done Susie! Brilliant x

Ferrero Richer killer gets sentenced for life with bo chance of parole because experts say there was no remorse...

I can see the headlines now!!!! Well done. For resisting :)

Have a great day!

Loving the ferrero rocher moment lol. Well done for doing what you did!

Have a good day today hun xx

Brilliant, well done for resisting that chocolate ;)

Hope today is a good day x

Hi everyone, Well tomorrow is weigh in day. Hope the scales have moved on a bit from the 4lb loss I had on day six. Can honestly say my clothes feel a bit loser so hopefully that's a good sign. Work day today & a couple of my friends bought pedometers in with them !! (they know how competitive I can be sometimes ha ha) Its good to know they are going to be so supportive. Have one pack left for today, going to eat it while I watch Benidorm that I recorded last night, Its so funny. I hope everyone has a good weigh in tomorrow, looks like there are a few of us due.

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow Susie xx

Thanks Karla. I have work tomorrow but will try to post before I leave.x

Fingers crossed for a nice number for you tomorrow

Thanks Shrimp, cant believe the 1st week is over x

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, I hope it's a good one for you. You're doing really well hun xx

Thanks twinkle, trying to get an early night but I'm not tired. Have to be up early tomorrow !

Good luck for weigh in fingers crossed it went down even further!

Thanks MM. Getting nervous, I'm off to bed x

So 1st week weigh in & pleased to see the 4lb loss on day six has gone up to 8lb loss in total. Well chuffed with that. Off to work now so will catch up on everyone else's losses tonight. Hope you all have a brilliant day x

Last edited:
Back