Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Wow well done Susie that is fantastic! Have a great day x

Wow! Well done hun, so chuffed for you, have a great day today and an even better week 2 :) xx

Wow 8lb is superb :) even better getting into a lower stone.. well done you xx

Hope your day goes well x

Well done Susie,

8lb is amazing well done!

Well done Susie. Really pleased for you. Hope you have a good day at work.

Thanks everyone I am over the moon. Just got home from a very stressful day, no fun being the only one on call, driven 105 miles today. Then got the shakes when I had to do something very delicate. This diet does seem to make my hands shake more as the afternoon approaches for some reason. Anyway walked through the door & was greeted with the delicious smell of lamb stew. I so wanted to eat it. Took myself upstairs pretty swiftly & got in the shower. Now nice & relaxed and going to have some porridge as my second snack. Glad I have the day off tomorrow. Feel like I need a nice lay in.x

Hi Susie. Well done for getting through the day. I love lamb! What job do you do? Hope you enjoyed your porridge!

Lynne, I'm a trauma & orthopaedic nurse but on Saturdays there's only one of us on call so gets a bit busy with long distances to cover. 1st Saturday since starting the diet & I really noticed my stamina drop as the day went on. Still nice day off tomorrow. Porridge was lovely, I could eat that 3 times a day. Now relaxing watching some Breaking bad.

Last edited:
Hope you have a lovely day off tomorrow. Must admit I've not done much at all today!

Fantastic loss - well done.

Enjoy your well earned day off tomorrow.

Hulllou. X

Last edited:
Hi Susie. Hope you have a great day today!

Hope you are enjoying a well deserved lie in and have a nice chilled out day x

Thanks everyone for such encouraging words. They are so important at the start of week 2 when all the elevations of a good 1st week starts to subside. Had a nice lay in this morning, did the shopping & told Dave to leave me to walk home from the supermarket. I had forgotten that I'd left my scarf & home & ended up a bit wind swept. Still it blew all the cobwebs away. Just about to have the dreaded strawberry milkshake:yuk: but they have to be eaten cos there are too many to waste & I really cant be bothered to sell them on ebay. So this afternoon I am going to catch up with my Candy Crush & puzzles as they have been somewhat neglected over the last week. x

Susie, just to let you know the curry is tasty. You just need to remember it is just a curry sauce, not much bite to it.(I added a few chopped mushrooms just to give me something to bite)

My lot have just finished eating their Sunday roast & there are some extra roast spuds lying on a plate. So want to stick my teeth into one!! I am determined that life is going to go on as normal for everyone though so I will wait till they disappear throughout the evening one by one. Me, I am having a pack with some cabbage as my weekend treat lol. Amazing how even the foods you could do without before taste nice while on this diet x

Sounds like me with the mushrooms.

Its ok. My sons girlfriend has arrived & I fed her so they have gone.:)

Back