Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Well done, Susie!

Well done on resisting the leftovers that must have been really hard!

How has today been? X

Hi everyone, home from work & off to pick up my sons 21st Birthday cake !!. Getting a bit anxious now about what I am going to eat tomorrow night at his celebration meal. Have to go out & have something, he's only 21 once but so don't want to undo everything that I achieved so far. I wont have to worry about wine cos I don't like it anyway.
Will stick with low carb but hope I don't wake up the following day feeling hungry again. Just don't want to appear like a spoil sport either so definitely cant sit there with just a food bar LOL

Get salad for starters... Then big bit of protein (salmon, chicken, even steak) ask for salad with it instead of tatties n veg. For desert you can take a bar :)

When i went to a night out in hard rock cafe last time i was on VLCD I had a lovely salad as starter n it was mainly leaves with the odd pomegranate seed. It was lush! Then I had salmon and asked for salad instead of the veg. I also had sauces on the side.

Good luck! X

Hi Susie. I'm sure you'll be fine. Enjoy yourself but just avoid really bad carbs. That's good advice from TH.

Posted on my own diary instead of someone else's. Must be cracking up. Deleted it

Last edited:
Happy birthday to Baby Suse! Hope he has a lovely day :)

Drink loads water. Have ur sachets. Try to have dome before ur meal to fill u up. Choose meal wisely and avoid the birthday cake. There will be other birthday cakes!

Good luck. Got my fingers crossed for u :) x

Afternoon all. So plan for today is to have 2 packs in preparation for the 21st meal tonight. Just been looking at the menu & there are plenty of options to stay low carb so I can relax a little. Just scared once I have proper food in my mouth I will crack. Haven't looked at the sweet menu & have no intention of doing so tonight. Hopefully seeing as my tummy has shrunk over the last week I feel a bit full & wont want any anyway. Fingers crossed x

Susie you will be more than fine. You have done amazingly and you won't give that up for a few minutes taste, days of regret.

'Don't give up the feeling of success for the taste of defeat.'

Have a great night :) x

You have done well looking at the menu beforehand to plan what you're going to have. I'm sure that takes the fear out of it a little. I know what you mean about real food, just imagine how good you will feel waking up tomorrow knowing you stuck with low carb. Enjoy tonight :)

Thanks everyone for your advise, it does help.
Off to have a shower & put my glad rags on. Have taken the batteries out of the scales because I know I will be tempted to get on them in the morning to see if I have done any damage. So batteries down stairs, scales upstairs. That should do the trick.

Well done Susie - and I very much agree with Minnie's quote!

Have a lovely evening and enjoy yourself! :)

Hi Susie. Hope you're having a wonderful evening whatever you do or don't eat!

Hi Susie, I hope you're having a fab evening, you deserve it xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back