Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Aww, thats lovely that he noticed :)
My 2 brothers are chalk and cheese too ;)

Thanks Darcy. It was raining & windy this morning. The sun has just broken through but still very blowy. Getting a bit depressing isn't it.
Cant take the dog out cos its so boggy over the park. If I take her for a walk around the streets she looks at me as if I am playing a sick joke on her LOL x

Aww, thats lovely that he noticed :)
My 2 brothers are chalk and cheese too ;)

Wouldn't want them any other way Marge. Now as for my daughter LOL only joking.x

So that's the beers in their tummies & now the pizza's have arrived !! Lucky they are all in the other room.

Ahhh lovely that your son noticed your weightloss xx

My sons are really different too, both physically and character wise!

Hope you've had a good day my lovely :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Susie. Hope you have a good day today.

Morning.

Well today has not gone to plan. Last night I struggled so much not to eat so went to be before I normally would.

Woke up this morning feeling exactly the same. So I waited for Dave to pop out for a paper & then made myself a piece of toast with Marmite. I enjoyed it so much that I then made another one!!

I'm on week 6 now so perhaps its my bodies way of telling me I need to feed but I don't want to eat for a whole week.

So Iv'e decided for the rest of the day I am going to do WS then back to TS tomorrow in the hope that the food urge has passed. I really hope so x

Be careful Susie! Don't go wild today and make sure you're back on track tomorrow. You don't want to do what I did last week! But still enjoy today. You'll be fine if you're sensible!

Thanks Lynne, Thanks Darcy. I'm feeling full now LOL. Just a blip, I'm only going to have a bit of beef with cabbage for lunch. Feel confident that tomorrow I will be back to TS.

Those pieces of toast could easily have led to me eating the left over pizza that I found in the fridge this morning but it didn't.:)
No way have I worked so hard over the last 5 weeks for me to blow it now.

I have done 40 minutes on the stepper to counter act the toast & feel content now x

Well done for making positive choices to exercise and not letting it get out of control. If you think of your calorie intake for today you should still be under :) Back on TS tomorrow and you'll be grand xx

Hey Susie, that doesn't sound too bad really. You reined it in straight away again, well done on that, I tend to be very all or nothing and once I have had a few carbs, I will get a first class ticket to Carbania and go to town!!
You will be fine, you evened it all out with exercise too, the hard work of the last few weeks really is a strong argument for carrying on.

Thanks SM.Thanks Bee. I sort of feel better about it in a way because at least I know I have been able to stop myself from binging which is a first. I will look on it as a practise run for when I am on maintenance x

Don't worry about it Susie. It's done. Ur not going to go wild today so that's ok :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Don't worry about it Susie. It's done. Ur not going to go wild today so that's ok :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Thanks TH. I'm full of toast & reflection today x

I love that you got straight on the stepper to counteract it :) Don't worry about the toast, it was a one off blip that has been, blipped and gone - hope you enjoyed the beef and cabbage, you made a good choice there.

:0clapper: for your son for noticing your weight loss, he's a good un! :D

I saw my daughter in law today for the first time since early January before I started the diet and she didn't notice at all :D

Enjoy the rest of your chill day xx

Aw never mind Katie, it wont be long before she does notice.

I am having my beef right now & making it last. Tomorrow back to TS for definite x

Back