Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

You will get back on it and get the gain off in no time susie!

You have been poorly so you had to allow your body to get better.

You have great determination so im sure now you have set your mind to it the rest will all be plain sailing :)

Thanks everyone, I know you are all right but frustration is setting in. I want to get back on TS so that I don't have to think about food choices & also fighti to not stray onto unhealthy eating. I have a few more days of anti-biotics left. Meal out tomorrow & I have decided to go to my dads on Sunday instead of next week. He will expect me to eat what he has cooked & I am going to take some skinny rice with me.

Hopefully then on Monday I can get back onto TS properly till the following Friday for girls night out. After that nothing important till July apart from one night out in May but I don't have to eat then.

I am really hoping that once I reach target it wont be this hard to stick with healthy eating. Surely the mind set is totally different once there ??

I have never weighed daily before, in fact Its something I have always avoided. Can't think of anything else though that will keep me from going totally of the rails over the next few days. If I STS till Monday It will have worked. Sorry for being such a downer. Usually I am happy & bubbly, honestly :p xx

Hi Susie. You've been ill. There's a reason for your situation. I don't have one - just rubbish willpower! You've clearly thought out a plan. Just stick to it and you'll be fine!

Hi Susie, sorry your struggling it sounded like you were quite poorly and still not better, so go easy on yourself! Your body will retain and take all it can to fight the infection so when you get back on TS you will shift it quickly. It's a setback but in a couple of weeks it will feel better as those lbs disappear.:)

Aww Susie. I am the same. I put on nearly half a stone in 2 days, because of stupidity :eek:
This diet is great and horrible at the same time ! The losses are marvellous. But the initial gains :eek:
But we keep trying. And keep trying. And reducing our weights a little more ;)
You have a good stint of TS to look forward too. That will get rid of anything that has happened this week :)

Everybody has downers chick. Just keep trying and you'll soon be on the up again. Make sure you feel better though because TS is tough if u are fit and well, even tougher when u are ill. Take care.., x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

If you think that daily weighing will spur you on then give it a go, it can't do any harm - eat as sensibly as you can this weekend and then give it a good five day run. I think you need to make some strong conscious decisions as to what route is best for you and that you're happy with and take it from there as once you've done this you'll feel better in yourself and it won't stress you. Stay strong lovely xx

Scales said +6 for me this morning after my chocolate binge. Don't be hard on yourself, you will TS when you're able to. Most of it is always water weight so try not to worry about that too much, and just do as best you can. It's all we can do :) xx

Hi Susie. There are a number of us struggling at the moment. It isn't an easy diet and very few people manage to stay 100% all the time. I doubt if I could ever do the length of time Darcy and MM are managing. However, even I lose overall by keeping trying. The important thing for me is to recognise that sometimes I can't manage to be 100% TS but try for damage limitation. My main problem - as has been happening over recent weeks - has been managing the latter. You need to concentrate on getting well. The weight loss will follow. The plan you have is a good one.

Hi Susie. Thought you'd like this!

1896735_10152263123807229_251908725_n.jpg

Sending positive vibes your way Susie :)

Have a good weekend, get some rest and feel better soon :gen126:

Thanks everyone. I feel a bit better today. Sat in the garden getting some sunshine. Had porridge for breakfast & will have a shake for lunch.

Going to Umberto's tonight & will meat & veg with no afters. Cant drink alcohol because of the anti-biotics so no problem there :)

Weighed this morning & was STS so that's a relief. I'm hoping that the weight has stabilised & that at least half of the gain is water.

Has anyone tried the skinny rice. My daughter is going to get some for me today so hat I can have it tomorrow with my dads meal. I like my rice firm so wondering if the skinny rice is like that or gloopy.

Have a good day everyone & roll on TS Monday. Never been so anxious to feel hungry & head-achy before but cant wait!! xx

Ha ha Lynne. That's says it all really doesn't it. So used to like wearing my nurses cap. xx

Everything is going up apart from public sector workers' wages!

Everything is going up apart from public sector workers' wages!

I know Lynne. My petrol bill has gone up but allowance has stayed the same per mile. My registration fee has gone up too & parking fee's at work. They have also introduced a new system for claiming mileage at work that actually ends up paying us less than the actual mileage we have used!!.

Even the poor cats & dog have had to put up with cheaper food now we are pulling in the drawstrings. Still could be worse & be on one of those rubbish zero contract hours that a lot of people have to put up with. xx

I guess we're lucky to have jobs but of course that's another subject!

Sending hugs your way hun xxx

Hello my lovely how are you feeling now? I hope you have a lovely meal tonight and tomorrow - let me know what the rice is like please?

I was intending to weigh everyday to inspire me, but fogot this morning and only remembered after I had eaten and drunk lol Oops!

Have a great weekend x

Back