Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Oh I so hope the weather does get warmer and sunnier soon. Been miserable where I live xx

I'm hoping for light jacket weather so that I can get of another stone before stripping off weather :D x

Susie it sounds like you are well and truly back on it.

good luck in getting your gain weight off

Thanks Shrimp, I feel so much more positive than this time last week. I've even ordered myself a treadmill, wonders will never cease LOL x

End of day 6/112 TS.

Mixed the Shepherds pie with the Turkey dinner ratio 2:1 & much more palatable so will be having the meals like that from now on. Just need to get a deal where I can buy a box of 50 Shepherds pie's & get one box free ( :fyi: Exante ).

Can't make up my mind what flavour bar to have so will just put my hand in the box & eat what ever one comes out :D.

Really hoping I can get another 3lb off by the end of the month so that I can start April off without any of the weight gain hanging around. Never know but its a bit of a big ask :eek:.

Not feeling sleepy at all so I think its going to be a late night tonight. Will watch some catch up TV while eating my bar.

Sleep well everyone x

You seem to have got yourself back in the zone hun. Most of us seem to have had a tricky few wks but we all seem to be getting back on track. Glad the shepherd's pie/ turkey dinner worked better for you. Hope you jave another good day tomorrow xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did you get the email about the 84 products for £84? Think the code is pick84 xx

Did you get the email about the 84 products for £84? Think the code is pick84 xx

Yes thanks Katie I have, Need to wait for a bit though after just buying the Turkey dinners. I have another 32 Shepherds pies left so if my maths is right there's enough for another 48 days. The Shepherds pie's I last ordered were quite close to expiry date so will wait for a couple of months.
Wish I didn't have so many shakes cos I like the sound of the Choc Cherry ones but can't justify ordering anything else especially after the treadmill & with me reducing my hours :rolleyes:. OH will start feeling sorry for himself lol. :p

Day 7/112 TS.

Daily Weigh in today & another 1lb down :wee:. That's 8lb this week so far. I think that will be it now till weigh in on Sunday as 8lb is the most I have ever lost in a week. Would be nice though to see the last 2lb of regain off by Sunday.

Going out for a bit of shopping with my daughter & need to fill the car up as I have a 12p of per litre voucher. That will come in handy as I get through a lot of petrol for work.

Have a good day everyone x

8lbs well done hun :)
I wish I could say that about me.
Have a good day susie xxx

Fabulous loss Susie, so happy for you that the gain is almost a memory :) xx

Thanks everyone, feeling contented with that loss.

End of day 7/112 TS. Still have a pack to go. Think it will be a porridge. OH has been down the pub all night since finishing work at 5pm so not sure if he will be walking in a straight line by the time he comes home, especially as he is on the cough medicine :rolleyes:. My son has left a pizza in the fridge but not really been tempted. I'm aware of it being there but its stopped at that. I Seem to be drinking lots over the last few days & it is keeping the hunger at bay. Had a couple of nights when I felt like having a slice of ham but drank instead.

I'm just going to drop my daughter off, she is about to go out for the night!!. Oh to have the stamina of a young person again. Then it will just be me on my tod with the animals & my porridge x

Well done for losing another pound hun. 8lbs is a good loss for the week. Enjoy your porridge :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 8/112 TS

I am a very happy bunny. Scales show another 1lb loss bringing me to 9lb pound total loss for the week & 1lb from losing regain weight.:bunnydance:.

That's the most I have ever lost in the 1st week so not sure how its happened but so pleased. :D.

Today I will be gardening. Its warm & sunny out & the birds are singing which is always a bonus in my book.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :character00238:xx

Excellent first weeks loss susie and you will have the other 1lb off in no time!

Enjoy your gardening :)

One of those days today.

Washing Machines broken down with all the bed linen in it. Can't get the door to open.

On top of that My OH has put some fertiliser down for the lawn. Then I noticed all these white sticky paw marks over the kitchen floor. Turns out its not the usual fertiliser we use & needs to go down when its raining so it sinks in. Also turns out its not animal friendly either as it says keep pets of the grass so have ended up having to give the dog & cats a bath.
Now I don't know if anyone has tried to give a cat a bath when it isn't in agreement but its not a pretty picture. Scratch marks all on my shoulder despite padding my self up before hand :eek:.

Apart from that things are going well. Just had my 1st pack of the day. Decided on a porridge, will have a shepherds pie/Turkey dinner later & a banana shake pancake for afters xx

Aww bless you, not a great day for you! Hope your doggy and cat are ok and your not too scratched!!

Glad to hear you've found a way to get the turkey dinners down!

I'm having a terrible day today, hope tomorrow is better for both of us! Xx

Back