Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Have a good day susie x

Morning Everyone

Day 12/112 TS. Daily WI shows + 0.4lb. First slightly up I've had since starting daily WI. Not that bothered about it as I know the weight fluctuates a little from day to day so will keep weighing daily unless the fluctuations start to worry me.

Out shopping now with my daughter so will catch up later.

Have a great day everyone x

Hi Willow. I had one more lb to lose to get rid of regain & have done that now so into new loss from yesterday :D.

Treadmill not coming till middle of April so at least I will get about another 1/2 stone off by then & wont cause as much wear & tear on it once I start pounding the belt :p x

All so positive Susie really pleased for you, don't worry about the little fluctuations if you have been 100% then it will come off! I daily weigh and will drop 1.5lb over night gain a little the next day and sometimes the next then another 1.5 will normally shift, our bodies work in strange ways. :D

Hope you've had a lovely day with your daughter, bet the steps and bank account have both taken a pounding :) xx

Hope you had a good time with your daughter. Well done with 9lbs loss.
Carry on...

Hope you enjoyed your day :)

....and that you won't have to do too much overtime to pay the credit card bill :eek::D

Hope you've had a lovely day with your daughter, bet the steps and bank account have both taken a pounding :) xx

Ha ha, you can say that again!. Worth it though as it felt like I had my old daughter. She has been so stressed & busy lately that its like she had changed into a different person for a while. x

Hope you enjoyed your day :)

....and that you won't have to do too much overtime to pay the credit card bill :eek::D

Ha ha. I won't but OH may have to. That's why I bought him a shirt as a gift today LOL.

Had a lovely day bonding again. You know how the pressures of exams can cause upset sometimes :rolleyes:x

Hope you had a good time with your daughter. Well done with 9lbs loss.
Carry on...

We had a lovely time, thanks Harry. Legs are aching a bit now though but all good exercise x

End day 12/112 TS. Only 100 to go lol.

Lovely day today. Its been quite a while since I have been able to spend some one to one time with my daughter but made up for it today.
Went shopping & bought some nice clothes & other stuff for my daughter to take with her to Australia. Stopped for lunch half way through. She had a sushi while I had a flavoured coffee. Took one mouthful of it & had to force it down. It tasted so sweet. Turns out they had made it with some kind of syrup flavouring so in the end had to settle for a plain black coffee.

Walked 12500 steps & my legs are aching a bit now. Had a look at some clothes for myself but decided not to buy anything until I am another couple of stone lighter seeing as I wont be wearing anything I buy now for long. I really need to sort my wardrobe out before I buy anything because I can't remember half of what I have in there anyway.

Have one more pack to take before bed. Hoping today's walking will help me sleep better tonight.

Early shift tomorrow then day off Friday for the airport run & for exam results. Bet I end up crying like a baby again when she goes through the barrier :cry:. Mums are silly sometimes x

Anyway sleep well & have a good day tomorrow everyone xx

Glad you both had such a lovely day Susie, it's lovely when you get the chance to have some quality 1:1 time with them - have a great day today xx

End day 12/112 TS. Only 100 to go lol. Lovely day today. Its been quite a while since I have been able to spend some one to one time with my daughter but made up for it today. Went shopping & bought some nice clothes & other stuff for my daughter to take with her to Australia. Stopped for lunch half way through. She had a sushi while I had a flavoured coffee. Took one mouthful of it & had to force it down. It tasted so sweet. Turns out they had made it with some kind of syrup flavouring so in the end had to settle for a plain black coffee. Walked 12500 steps & my legs are aching a bit now. Had a look at some clothes for myself but decided not to buy anything until I am another couple of stone lighter seeing as I wont be wearing anything I buy now for long. I really need to sort my wardrobe out before I buy anything because I can't remember half of what I have in there anyway. Have one more pack to take before bed. Hoping today's walking will help me sleep better tonight. Early shift tomorrow then day off Friday for the airport run & for exam results. Bet I end up crying like a baby again when she goes through the barrier :cry:. Mums are silly sometimes x Anyway sleep well & have a good day tomorrow everyone xx

Aw your day out with daughter sounds lovely :) How long is she going for? Bet she's so excited! I'm terrible when my DD's father takes my DD on holiday once a year, I always cry for the first day, I hate it! Feel like she's too young to be separated from me! She's 8 now and I'm hoping it will get easier but it probably won't! And that's me with just 1 week haha! I seriously need to get a grip.

12500 steps is tremendous! Is that just from shopping? It's amazing how you can build up steps up while having fun :) might have to go at the weekend and use the exercise as my excuse ;-) xx

Glad to hear that you had lovely time.
I need that fit bit too and I am not sure where to buy it from?
Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead.

How's today been Susie, hope you've had a good day xx

Glad to hear that you had lovely time.
I need that fit bit too and I am not sure where to buy it from?
Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead.

Got mine on ebay Harry.

Morning Susie, hope you get through today ok. Hugs sent xx

Day 14/112 TS. Not sure if having nothing to eat since yesterday morning is considered TSing though. My daughter is getting her results today regarding her medical degree. However as a result of an extremely upsetting email she received yesterday it turns out the university administration department have mucked big time regarding a piece of paperwork they were suppose to get submitted & as a result my daughter along with a number of other medical student's will now not know for sure if they have passed everything till June! And thats even if they get a pass mark today regarding the finals!! I am so stressed now because this could impact on her employment in August & may mean that any resits will have to be deferred for another year. I am so upset that she has had all this crap put onto her on the day results come out & when she is suppose to be getting excited about her trip to Australia. How can it be right that you pay 9k a year & this sort of thing can happen. As far as I am concerned all of the students should have been protected from this kind of added stress being put on them at such a crucial time rather than being sent an email the day before when its all to late to rectify the problem :flamingmad:.

So rather than this making me eat, which is my normal reaction, it has made me feel sick to the stomach & very tearful. I weighed this morning & was STS so probably only going to lose 1lb this week.

Sorry to lay this on everyone but I need to get this down. Its times like this that you realise there is only a limited amount of help you can give to your children once they become adults. I want to go round there & give someone a talk about effective communication & empathetic behaviour but I cant so everyone else around me is having to listen instead.

We are leaving for the airport at about 4 this afternoon. I need to get some sleep cos I only managed about an hour last night. My daughter had none & she is still on the phone now trying to get some answers :banghead:

Anyway hope everyone is having a better time. Will catch up later or tomorrow xx

That's an absolute disgrace Susie. Your poor daughter must be devastated. Paying £9000 a year should ensure that poor practice like this doesn't occur. Is there nothing you can do about it?

That's an absolute disgrace Susie. Your poor daughter must be devastated. Paying £9000 a year should ensure that poor practice like this doesn't occur. Is there nothing you can do about it?

Not at the moment Lynne. Its given us so little time to do anything about it seeing as she leaves tonight. As usual the people concerned are not that forthcoming so in a bit of limbo at the moment. You know what its like with sign off stuff. One bit of paper can put a massive big spanner in the works. My daughter is trying to get hold of the person that can do what's needed & sort it out herself, although officially its the universities responsibility to do it as its some kind of on-line input that was suppose to have been done but wasn't flagged up on the system until a few hours before the exam board were due. Now I'm sorry but that's not anyone's fault but the admin person who was supposed to have entered the details on to the data base & the dept that was suppose to be auditing it. The student's have no access to it themselves so would have no way of checking if all was in order. I just feel so angry at the moment Lynne because this sort of thing shouldn't happen. If it does, it shouldn't effect the students. They didn't even get a phone call, just an email which was worded so inappropriately too. x

Back