Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 19/112 TS,

Sorry not had a chance to get on here much today. Have friends coming to stay on Friday so been busy cleaning. Half done, the rest I will have to do tomorrow evening. Not my favourite way to pass time but it always feels good afterwards when everything has had a thorough going over.

Diet been ok today. Haven't tried the breakfast eggs yet though. That will have to wait till the weekend when I'm not at work.

Friday I will do a Mediterranean fish stew for everyone. I have a some soup left over from slim fast. Its well out of date but sealed so should be ok. Its a similar colour to the stew I make so won't stick out like a sore thumb.

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. Not sure if I will be on here, depends what time I finish cleaning the rest of the house so will catch up on Saturday if not xx

Hope you are finished with your cleaning. I am having a lazy day.

Oh the joys of guests, by the time they get to mine I'm knackered after all the cleaning :) Hope you have a lovely time with your visitors xx

Think i am going to give the house a thorough clean tomorrow, you have inspired me :D

How is your day going susie?

Hope your day has been good susie x

Morning everyone. Well I am having a lovely weekend. Friends are staying till tomorrow now cos they wanted to catch the marathon. Unfortunately it has been a weekend of drinking & eating ending up with a 4lb gain. I'm not that worried about it to be honest cos I've been feeling very stressed since last Friday & I needed to give myself a break. Feeling better now, funny how Daiquiri's can do that :D.

Going foe a pub lunch today then back to knuckling down tomorrow. I will catch up on diaries later. Have a lovely day everyone xx

Ooo pub lunch, delish!!

Have a lovely day x

A well earned break by the sounds of it Susie :D
See you tomorrow :D

I think its time to come back susie don't push it too far hun. I have done it lots of time its not worth it. Hope to see you back here today.

Hi everyone. TS today plus a piece of chicken.

Harry you are so right. I feel ready now to tackle things head on. Had a migraine yesterday & this morning but its now starting to lift. I knew it was on its way after last weeks shinanigans just took longer than I thought to show itself.

Off work for the next 2 days & will start daily WI from tomorrow & will start the day trying out the breakfast eggs. xx

How has your day been Susie? :)

Hi Darcy. Today is improving by the hour. Head is starting to clear so aiming for 90 days TS from tomorrow xx

Hope those eggs are nice - have a lovely day Susie x

I think its time to come back susie don't push it too far hun. I have done it lots of time its not worth it. Hope to see you back here today.

Ha ha I'm back to nag you all Harry :D x

Day 1/90 TS

Tried the scrambled egg this morning. A bit tasteless really but no problem with eating it, just added lots of seasoning to give it a bit if flavour.

Had a call from Argos saying my treadmill has been delayed by a couple of weeks so not happy about that, particularly as they have already taken payment for it 5 weeks ago!!

Migraine has gone completely this morning. Feels so good to get rid of that horrible fuzziness & tiredness. Its a lovely sunny day again & have been mowing the lawn. That has worked up a bit of a thirst so drinking water like a goodun.

Hope everyones having a good day x

Back