Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 10/80 done, still feeling the buzz & still have one pack to go. Surprise, surprise my son has done his room & washed his carpet. Wonders never cease :D.

Now waiting for him to ask if I will take them to the airport lol.:hmm:

Sitting here watching master chef & its having no impact at all.

Will have the Shepherds pie in a minute & then get my stuff ready for work tomorrow.

Have a nice evening everyone xx

You really are soldiering on with it now Susie and that's brilliant - so happy to have you in the 13's club :D We will never be 14's again, hurray....though I'll be thankful to be in size 14's one day soon!

Enjoy the rest of your evening xx

Well done on getting in the 13's again :)

Well done on getting in the 13's again :)

You really are soldiering on with it now Susie and that's brilliant - so happy to have you in the 13's club :D We will never be 14's again, hurray....though I'll be thankful to be in size 14's one day soon!

Enjoy the rest of your evening xx

Feels good eh, roll on the 12s.

Hope I don't get a +1 tomorrow now lol x

Day 10/80 done, still feeling the buzz & still have one pack to go. Surprise, surprise my son has done his room & washed his carpet. Wonders never cease :D. Now waiting for him to ask if I will take them to the airport lol.:hmm: Sitting here watching master chef & its having no impact at all. Will have the Shepherds pie in a minute & then get my stuff ready for work tomorrow. Have a nice evening everyone xx

Washed his carpet? You have him well trained! X

You'll have to get ur head down and soldier on till you hit the 12s n day bye bye to the 14s.

It's only a matter of time honey!!!

Glad your on a roll :) x

Day 11/80 TS. STS today but still in the 13s so happy with that.

Treadmill coming tomorrow so will be able to do a bit more exercise through the coming week. Will gradually build up the amount though depending on what my stamina is like on the 600 calories.

Had a choc truffle bar for lunch & a vanilla pancake for dinner. Will save the Shepherds pie for when Goggle box is on later .

Have felt a bit hungry today but haven't strayed at all. Just kept telling myself that the longer I stick to TS the sooner I can start eating properly. It is all mind over matter in the end.

Have a lovely evening everyone xx

Have a lovely weekend Susie :)

Have a great bank holiday Susie :)

Oh the miles you're going to walk...either on your treadmill or running after your oh if he dares to mess up when building it :D

I think we need to swap sons! Xx

Be nice to the treadmill it's only new - don't make it work too hard ;) xx

Day 12/80 & another STS. Oh well it will start going down again soon

Worked for a few hours this morning & then came home too my hubbie & son just finishing putting the treadmill together.

Had a practice on it for about 30 minutes & am happy to say I think it will be a good investment. Once I get use to it I will start working through the programmes.

I want to use it while watching TV but there's not enough room to leave it down all of the time. Its suppose to be a lighter weight one but its still to heavy for me to fold up so the plan is that my son will set it up when he comes home from work so that I can get on it as soon as I get home & then my husband will fold it up in the evening.

Had a walk over the park with hubbie & the dog & am a bit tired now.

Had 4 litres of fluid so far so will take it easy now as don't wont fluid overload. Had one pack so far & not feeling hungry at all today, thought I would do after all the walking. x

Forgot to say had a very silly moment last night. Was just going to bed & as I walked past the fridge, before I knew it, I opened the door & stood there looking in the cheese drawer. Took all my will power not to sink my teeth into the cheddar. Stupid or what !!

Got to congratulate you for not eating the cheese when you were so close - excellent will power.

You will soon feel the benefits of all the walking, enjoy those steps xx

You did really well susie, great willpower x

Forgot to say had a very silly moment last night. Was just going to bed & as I walked past the fridge, before I knew it, I opened the door & stood there looking in the cheese drawer. Took all my will power not to sink my teeth into the cheddar. Stupid or what !!

Cheese is the one thing I miss at the moment - well done for resisting! X

Back