Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Sounds like a good day Susie - what's a lime milkshake?

Wow Susie, I hope I start getting good losses like you. You're doing so well!

Lime milkshake sounds so refreshing, tell me more :)

Good going hun.
3miles are fab.
I wish I knew how to bake cookies and pancake. Never mind enjoy your day.

Sounds like a good day Susie - what's a lime milkshake?

Wow Susie, I hope I start getting good losses like you. You're doing so well!

Lime milkshake sounds so refreshing, tell me more :)

Its just a Martha Stewart recipe but won't be having any till well into maintenance. I love anything that has Lime in it including Lime Daiquiris :D x

Coconut choc bar?! Mmmmm that sounds amazing! How are you having one of those? Is it Exante?

Glad to hear your doing well :) xx

Its an S&S bar Becky, very nice x

Day 17/80 TS & another STS today.

Up to 17000 steps today with lots of walking at work & then 45 minutes on the treadmill when I got home. Feeling sleepy now that I have sat down. Hope I see some movement on the scales tomorrow!!

Got some more flavoured coffee & once my mates at work smelled it they wanted a taste so we all had flavoured coffee at break.

No plans this evening, just going to watch the TV & play a bit of candy crush xx

Glad you're having a good day Susie, have you attacked the dreadmill today or has it had a day off? I thought about going for a wak earlier but soon pushed the thought out of my mind ;) xx

Day 17/80 TS & another STS today.

Up to 17000 steps today with lots of walking at work & then 45 minutes on the treadmill when I got home. Feeling sleepy now that I have sat down. Hope I see some movement on the scales tomorrow!!

Got some more flavoured coffee & once my mates at work smelled it they wanted a taste so we all had flavoured coffee at break.

No plans this evening, just going to watch the TV & play a bit of candy crush xx

Lol you typed this as I was sending mine - loads of steps there :wow: xx

Ha ha yes, I thought I'd better get on it seeing as Dave got it out before going to work this morning, Watched a couple of episodes of 4 in a bed while on there. Actually able to walk on it without holding on to the bar today LOl.
Glad I done it as soon as I got home though cos I would have ended up given it a miss other wise x

17000 steps! Wow, they'll be great for toning your legs and bottom as well as great for your losses :)

Have a great weekend x

I'm in awe of the number of steps your totting up. Well done. And I used to love lime ice cream sodas when I was a kid. Limeade with vanilla ice cream in. Gorgeous. There was a cafe in Dover, where I grew up, called Elizabeth's and my grandmother always used to take us there when she visited from Liverpool. Egg and chips and a lime soda. I thought I was in heaven.

Have a great day Susie, enjoy all the steps xx

17000 steps! Wow, they'll be great for toning your legs and bottom as well as great for your losses :)

Have a great weekend x

HA ha they need a whole lot of toning Sammy , believe me. Then a thigh lift probably :eek: x

I'm in awe of the number of steps your totting up. Well done. And I used to love lime ice cream sodas when I was a kid. Limeade with vanilla ice cream in. Gorgeous. There was a cafe in Dover, where I grew up, called Elizabeth's and my grandmother always used to take us there when she visited from Liverpool. Egg and chips and a lime soda. I thought I was in heaven.

Thanks Cate, the exercise is definitely helping me stay on track. No point working this hard & then going off plan :) .

When I was at school I always had a lime flavoured ice cream from the ice cream van at lunch. Then all of a sudden the supplier stopped making them & I was devastated. The poor ice cream man felt so guilty cos I was close to tears LOL.
All I have to do is see that lime colour now & I can still smell & taste it!! x

Day 18/80 & 3/4 lb down today.

Had a nice long walk earlier & up to 10000 steps so far. Will get on the treadmill in a bit for a bout 1/2 hour to try to get to 15000 steps.

Starting to feel fitter & yesterday I noticed climbing the stairs left me less breathless so the exercise must be paying off.

If anyone knows of a good walking shoe or trainer please let me know. I have suffered from burning on the soles of my feet for a number of years so need to invest in a good pair of foot wear if I'm going to continue with all this walking xx

Back