Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hi Susie,

Hope you're enjoying the BH weekend.

You've inspired me to try to clock up some miles on my FitBitOne.

I only managed 8,500 steps yesterday, but will try out some walking routes around my area's green bits. I could do with a dog, though. I might see if anyone in my locale needs a free dog walker.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

Cute porridge stealing cat. What did you see at the pics? Any good? Well done on the 1/2 lb off.

We went to see The two faces of January. Not as good as The talented Mr Ripley which was by the same author but was ok.

I would have preferred X men or Godzilla being a sci fi fan but there is no way that my OH would go to see them. When the last Terminator film came out I went with my youngest son cos my OH wouldn't go. He went to get some popcorn & while I was sitting there waiting for him to come back I heard a group of 20 year olds call me billy no mates!! When he came back I told them he was my toy boy LOL. You should have seen their faces

Last night there were only 2 other couples in there so could sit where ever we wanted. xx

Hope you got some sunshine Susie and that you've had a good day - how are the steps going? X

Hope you got some sunshine Susie and that you've had a good day - how are the steps going? X

No sun I'm afraid & got wet over the park!

Up to 10000 but not likely to get to 15000 today x

Hi Susie,

Hope you're enjoying the BH weekend.

You've inspired me to try to clock up some miles on my FitBitOne.

I only managed 8,500 steps yesterday, but will try out some walking routes around my area's green bits. I could do with a dog, though. I might see if anyone in my locale needs a free dog walker.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

Having a dog really does help Ella so worth asking around xx

No sun I'm afraid & got wet over the park! Up to 10000 but not likely to get to 15000 today x

Sounds like you've had a good day - good for you getting out for a walk in the rain - that's dedication :)

Sounds like a nice day! I love when cinemas are almost empty and you can pick best seats. And less of the annoying eating, slurping and talking :D

You are doing so well susie, you are going to need another smaller uniform soon :)

You are doing so well susie, you are going to need another smaller uniform soon :)

Thanks MM. I think another week may see me in the next size uniform so fingers crossed. The lower 13s have been a bit allusive for a while now so need to really push through & get below 13s 7lb with no more hiccups. xx

End of day 34/80 & a good day diet wise.

3 packs
lots of fluid
no temptations
just managed 15000 steps by the skin of my teeth so happy :D

Need to lose another 1lb by Wednesday in order to achieve the 2.5lb weekly average loss needed for holiday goal.

One more mug of water & then bed for me.

Sleep well & have a good day tomorrow xx

Sounds like a good day to me Susie :) I was the same on the steps, did 15,074 lol - gnight x

Fingers crossed for that pesky 1lb to be gone by Wednesday.

You're doing so well with the steps Susie. You'll soon be sailing through the lower 13s!

Thanks everyone.

Day 35/80 TS & STS this morning so need to loose 1lb tomorrow or else wont reach the weekly average.

Feeling tired today for some reason & been in & out of the rain for most of the day at work. Have managed to reach 15000 so done a fair amount of walking at work too :).

Just having my second pack of the day. A chocolate shake pancake & enjoying it cos I was famished when I got home.

My son has fixed my laptop!! :wee:. Very happy about that but can't retrieve the stuff I had under favourites so need to start again with those.

Hope everyone's had a good day xx

Hole you feel less tired tomorrow and reach your weekly goal. And even if you don't, a loss is a loss and you've done amazing so far!x

Good luck for WI Susie :)

Back