Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Good luck for your weigh in!

:cross:

Thank you everyone for your support :). It really does help.

Day 36/80 TS & 1lb down so that's the 2.5lb needed to stay on target. Pleased with that cos didn't think it was going to happen

Done the 15000 steps today & still have 2 packs to go.

Felt hungry again earlier & almost put my hand in the fruit & fibre box but decided on having a bullion instead & the urge passed :D. I think if we wait long enough the temptation does tend to pass so need to remember that when it does happen.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Well done on not giving in and the weight loss, superwoman!:)

You're well in the zone Susie!

Yay, great news on the 1lb. I really wanted some chocolate tonight but settled for some cheese, ham and a Coke Zero instead. It did pass but it was touch and go for a minute there. First time I've really craved something sweet since starting this.

Well that 1lb loss lasted a whole day, its back on again today lol. Oh well that's the downside to daily weighing but its ok cos I know its just fluctuation & will more than likely be gone by tomorrow. (The upside of daily weigh in is that you are more in tune with how your body works).

Any way day 37/80 TS going well. Day off today as I am on call at the weekend.

Just been round to my friend for a coffee & chat & she said that she can see quite a difference in my shape all of a sudden so very happy about that. :D

Had a walk to the local supermarket & it felt so much closer than it used to, so the daily 15000 steps is definitely starting to show its benefits too.

Not hungry yet so will save my 1st pack till a little later.

Up to 10000 steps so will pop on the treadmill for a bit & then will have a walk to the GP to pick up a prescription.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day xx

As you say, a mere fluctuation. It will disappear as mysteriously as it appeared! Well done on the steps. :)

It's lovely when other people notice the change, it strengthens the resolve! Have a lovely evening, Susie.x

Day 38/80 TS & 1lb down today.

Been a good diet day but only managed 10000 steps cos the top of my foot is hurting when I flex my toes so have been limping. Will stick to 10000 over the weekend in the hope that it will rest my foot a little.

Been a long day today & I'm on call tomorrow & am expecting it to be busy so will get an early night.

Have a good day tomorrow everyone. I will try to catch upon diary's tomorrow depending on what time I get of duty.

Sleep tight :4635: xx

Hope you get a good sleep, hope the foot is soon sorted and feeling better xx

Hope the foot gets better. I wonder if you have been tying ur laces too tight. Sometimes I'd get pain there but it was because my laces were way, way, way too tight. Now I can put my finger between my lace and foot. I can slip trainers on without having to lace them up.

Just a thought!

Have a lovely day honeybun :) x

Hope today's a good one Susie and you're not too busy work wise :) x

Great news on the 1lb down! Hope your foot is better. Have a lovely day x

Hi, popping on to subscribe x

Back