Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Thanks for your replies yesterday everyone, they did help cheer me up a bit. Been feeling a bit tense lately which I think is related to my daughter moving on to the next stage of her life & flying the nest for what is more than likely to be for good this time. Oh well I'll still have her cat & 2 tanks of tropical fish that she will be leaving with us!! lol x

Well done on the loss and sticking so long at it, I take my inspiration from you! I hope you'll have a lovely time with your daughter. X

Well done on your loss, Susie. Have a lovely time with your daughter whatever you decide to do.

Hi Susie, your consistent losses are great! Well done on sticking with it!! Have fun with your daughter and make the most of it!! Time is precious so Enjoy it with loved ones!!

I would enjoy the time with your daughter Susie :). A few days WS will be good for you too :)

Have a great time Susie

Day 45/80 TS & 1/2lb down today.

Leaving for the airport in a bit to collect my daughter, getting excited. Seems ages since I've seen her.

Have decided to do WS for a week & while doing it take the opportunity to visit my daughters godparents for a couple of days in Norfolk. I have told them about the diet so they won't cook anything unhealthy so not worried in that respect.

just hope that I don't cave in to temptation once my appetite starts to increase again which is always a battle, but will try to use this time as a practice run for when I do eventually reach target.

Came downstairs this morning to find a large square box that comes up to my belly button standing in the hall way. Guess what its full of. Boxes of Lucky stars cereal that my son has ordered cos they had run out at the local supermarket when I went shopping the other day!!!. There's about 20 boxes of the stuff, you couldn't make it up for goodness sake :eek:.

Anyway have a good day everyone xx

Off to the airport now .

Made myself have a porridge so now I wont be hungry waiting around. Will take a bar & lots of water to keep me going. Just hoping for a nice clear run on the M25 cos I don't fancy having to cross my legs in the car with an extra full bladder lol x

Enjoy your time with your daughter Susie and your break in Norfolk. :)

Susie, I hope you have a lovely time with your daughter and enjoy the break. CP x

Enjoy the break! And it sounds like you have the diet figured out - you'll be fine :)

Have a great time x

Day 1 W/S & 1.5lb up.

Was good yesterday, had 3 packs & quorn peppered steak with salad as the added meal. Made sure that I drank lots of water before the meal as I usually struggle to keep the fluid intake up once I have proper food in my stomach.
I plan to weigh daily in the hope that it will help me be good with my food choices so we shall see.

We are going out tonight with some of my daughters friends. Will have steak & salad & will take a bar for afters. No carbs or alcohol, just coke Zero if they have any.

Have a good day everyone xx

Day 2 W/S & 1lb up since yesterday so that's a 2.5lb gain this week.

Was good again last night. Had a lovely night & not one sip of alcohol passed my lips. I am totally amazed at myself lol.
Had steak & mushrooms, sneaked in coke Zero as the restaurant didn't stock it. No afters but was full anyway however I did eat the little chocolate that they provided with the coffees. My one bit of naughtiness for the evening ;).

Waiting for my daughter to get back from shopping & then we are off to Norfolk till Wednesday. Will still weigh daily while there but will be with different scales so not sure how accurate they will be compared to my scales, hopefully shouldn't be too far off. It will still give me an idea of what is happening weight wise.

Going to take some skinny rice & noodles with me so hopefully they will help keep me on track.

Foot is still hurting, its starting to get on my nerves now. Have decided to wear a foot support to see if that helps, if not I will have to get one of the consultants at work to look at it :eek:. Hope it doesn't come to that lol.

Have a good week everyone. I will try to catch up on diaries at some point over the next few days xx

Have a lovely time in Norfolk. :)

Back