Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 3/28 & 0.75lb down since yesterday.

Woke up feeling hungry today so its going to be a day of struggle I think. Lots of water & flavoured coffees needed.

Trying to holdout on having my 1st pack till 3ish. Need to pop out for shopping so son's girlfriend will come with me to make sure I don't buckle & buy some chocolate.

Day 1/28 weight 13st 11 - Goal, to lose 16lb by graduation.
Day 2/28 weight 13st 9.75 lb, loss so far - 1.25 lb - 27 days till graduation
Day 3/28 weight 13st 9.0 lb, loss so far - 2lb - 26 days till graduation

Last edited:
Whoop! 1lb off is top banana!!

If you don't mind I may nick your countdown idea - I need to focus on my holiday and that will help :)

Hope the hunger has eased, I have been glugging water like there is no tomorrow - but its not that difficult in this heat!!

Whoop! 1lb off is top banana!!

If you don't mind I may nick your countdown idea - I need to focus on my holiday and that will help :)

Hope the hunger has eased, I have been glugging water like there is no tomorrow - but its not that difficult in this heat!!

That's ok cos I nicked it from Lynne lol. x

Another 1lb closer to your goal. Well done. :)

How's the foot been today Susie, has the tubigrip helped? xx

Your weight is coming down nicely susie, well done :)

Hope your foot feels better soon, it must be so annoying and awkward since you need to use it quite a lot ;)

Day 4/28 ts & 1lb down since yesterday.

Ended up having a couple of slices of ham yesterday as had been feeling so hungry all day long. No chocolate though so was a successful day really.

Foot still hurting, starting to get a bit worried now. My friend is going to give me a piece of copper material cos she says it has done her wonders so will stick that in my shoe & see if that helps relieves the pain. Cant believe I was doing so well with the walking & treadmill & now its all come to a halt
:sigh: x

Anyway today has gone well apart from being bombarded with budget cuts & further mileage allowance cuts at work but that's another story.

Have a lovely evening watching the football
:rolleyes: x

Day 4/28 weight 13st 8.0 lb, loss so far - 3lb - 25 days till graduation

Last edited:
Well done Susie! I feel for you with the foot pain, I've sprained my ankle twice in the last few years and every so often it still plays up now so know how down it can make you feel when you're in pain and not as mobile as you'd like to be. The pounds are dropping off though so that's a big positive! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really hope you can get your foot pain sorted Susie, you had been doing so well with all your steps, such a shame.

Really bad news re the cuts :( xx

Been invited out to a 60th birthday do tonight. Wish people would stop celebrating stuff till I finish this diet :rolleyes:.
Not doing well today, had some nuts & raisins to eat :mad:.

Day 5/28 weight 13st 7.75 lb, loss so far - 3.25lb - 25 days till graduation

Hope you managed to enjoy yourself but stay good at the same time.

Hey again Susie, how was last night? I know how you feel by the way, people kept having birthdays which stopped me from starting this again, including my husband turning 40 and then fathers day meaning bbq's all round! There are a couple more coming up next week and then mid July, and I pray I can stay good for them! Husband maybe away working though, so if so at least I won't drink as I will have to drive.

Its so hard to be good when all around you are stuffing their faces with food and drink - its mind over matter but thats blummin hard when the matter is tasty! lol I hope you don't regret any of your actions last night and just had a good time :) x

Hope you managed to enjoy yourself but stay good at the same time.

How'd it go chick?! X

Have a great day Susie - hopefully hangover free :D

Hey again Susie, how was last night? I know how you feel by the way, people kept having birthdays which stopped me from starting this again, including my husband turning 40 and then fathers day meaning bbq's all round! There are a couple more coming up next week and then mid July, and I pray I can stay good for them! Husband maybe away working though, so if so at least I won't drink as I will have to drive.

Its so hard to be good when all around you are stuffing their faces with food and drink - its mind over matter but thats blummin hard when the matter is tasty! lol I hope you don't regret any of your actions last night and just had a good time :) x

Sorry ladies but I'm afraid I well & truly mucked up last night. Went out feeling sorry for myself because of my foot & ate & drank all the stuff I shouldn't have.

What's done is done so no point fretting now. 2lb up this morning so that's an extra bag of sugar my poor foot has to carry around lol :sigh: .

Sun is shining here & my main intake is going to be water & coke Zero. Going to whammy my foot with anti inflammatories & if no better in 2 days will have to go & see the Doc.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day xx

Day 5/28 weight 13st 7.75 lb, loss so far - 3.25lb - 25 days till graduation
Day 6/28 weight 13st 10lb, loss so far -1lb - 24 days till graduation

Back