Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 3 TS & 0.5 lb since yesterday. Was hoping for more but perhaps the pain killers are having an effect.

No headache & no sign of Ketosis yet but its got to come at some point.

Managed 2 miles today but that will be it, foot is a bit sore so going to rest up for a bit.

Day 1/83 weight 13st 12lb - Goal, to lose 41lb by holiday
Day 2/83 weight 13st 11lb - loss so far 1lb - 82 days till holiday
Day 3/83 weight 13st 10.5lb - loss so far 1.5lb - 83 days till holiday

Well done Susie. You'll get there. Careful with the foot!

Well done Susie - hope the foot is feeling better

Day 4 TS & 1/2 lb down so 2lb off so far since restart.

Chill out day today I think.

Enjoy your day everyone xx
Day 3/83 weight 13st 10.5lb - loss so far 1.5lb - 81 days till holiday
Day 4/83 weight 13st 10lb - loss so far 2lb - 80 days till holiday

Enjoy chlling in the sun!

Have a lovely day! :)

Just had x-ray of foot as I started to get pins & needles on top of the foot pain. No fracture so that has put my mind at ease at long last. Have to go on a stronger anti inflammatory though as the tendon is grossly inflamed which is a nuisance. Still going to try TSing with them but add a little milk just before taking the meds to protect my stomach from them.

Will order a special orthotic insole that helps protect the foot when walking that the doc recommended for tendonitis. Hopefully that way I can at least get a couple of miles under my belt throughout the day.

Going to put my foot up now & watch the rest of the tennis x

Hope you enjoyed the tennis and are still resting your foot x

Impressed with your resolve to 'get a couple of miles in' even with your foot as it is! Have a great week x

Be careful x

I'm so glad you've had it checked over, hope the new meds sort it out for you xx

Day 5 TS + 150 mls milk and STS today. Don't know if that's due to the milk, meds or just one of those days :hmm:.

Exactly one week till daughters graduation & so wanted to get 7lb off between restart date & then. Time will tell.

Managed 2.5 miles yesterday but resting foot now till graduation in the hope that I can walk with out a limp by then ;).

Have some physio exercises to do but they won't work up a sweat. Wonder if there are any sitting down exercises that will boost my metabolism x

Day 3/83 weight 13st 10.5lb - loss so far 1.5lb - 81 days till holiday
Day 4/83 weight 13st 10lb - loss so far 2lb - 80 days till holiday
Day 5/83 weight 13st 10lb - loss so far 2lb - 79 days till holiday

Well done Susie! You can have a good loss before graduation! As for seated exercises... Get a tin if beans in each hand and do so seated weights!!! X

Hi Susie, desk exercise from many moons ago you could try. Pump your arms as fast as you can into the air in alternate movements for 30 seconds then tap your feet lightly as fast as you can in alternate movements (hope your foot is ok for this) for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times. Good luck x

Sts is good, hopefully you'll get a big sudden drop, I'm hoping so ;)

I think it's a good idea to take it easy on your foot, the last thing you want is that ruining the graduation for you - I think CP's idea of looking up desk exercises is a good one, that way you'll burn calories and tone up xx

End of day 5 and all going well. 2 packs, milk & 2 thin slices of ham.

Thanks for the sitting exercise tips TH & CP, will give them a go.

Only managed 1 mile walking today & that was just pottering about the house so won't add that to the mileage challenge.

Have turned the resistance down on the bike & will have a go on that tomorrow & see how it goes. I also have one of those under desk bike thingy me jigs so will try that too and see which one is the easiest. That one will be good to tone my arms up with actually :)

Can't just be sitting here doing.next to nothing, its driving me barmy & such a waste of time.

Going to have a choc orange bar now & watch true blood for a bit of light entertainment lol. Love a bit of gore :eek:.

Night everyone x

Last edited:
Back