Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

I couldn't be happier especially when I read about the smaller uniform - bloody fantastic :D And you know me, I want a pic of you in it :)

You're doing amazingly well, just keep going as you are and goal will soon be yours xx

Day 16/70 & 1lb down today. One more pound & I will reach the 2s mark.

Busy day at work. Felt tired when I got home but forced myself to get some exercise done & feeling more energetic now.

Miles today:

Bike 5.5 miles
Orbitrek 2.5 miles
Walking 2 miles

Off to have a shower then will have Shepherds pie for supper.

Having air conditioning installed at work tomorrow at long last. The sun will go in now you watch :rolleyes: x

Day 1/70 TS - weight 14st 7lb - Goal, to lose 36lb by holiday
Week 1 weight 13st 13lb - loss so far 8lb - 64 days till holiday
Week 2 weight 13st 9lb - loss so far 12lb - 64 days till holiday

Day 16/70 weight 13st 8lb - loss so far 13lb - 56 days till holiday

Great day! Well done Susie x

Well done Susie x Fantastic exercise & doing it after work when tired is fab, that 2 stone will soon be yours at the pace your going!

Well done Susie. Definitely be 2 stone plus down by your next weigh in. You are really rocking this at the minute. Well done. Obviously well in the zone. :)

Thank you ladies. Day 17/70 & STS today.

No exercise today as its my Birthday so will treat myself to a foot spa instead :D. Have managed to stick to the packs today despite the girls at work trying to get me to have a chocolate as a treat. My children have got me tickets to go to the theatre tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that. Plan to stay TSing though as my dad wants to take us all out to a restaurant next Sunday so will save any possible eating till then.

Feeling very tired today. I think its the extra day I did at work. Missed my lay in on Wednesday.

Still 1lb short of the 2s mark. Hope it comes tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening everyone xx

Day 17/70 weight 13st 8lb - loss so far 13lb - 55 days till holiday

Awww happy birthday chick!!!! I am in awe of you being so good on ur birthday. That's amazing.

You are doing great. Wise to fend off food too. You are rocking this :) x

Happy birthday!! ?????????

Ah, Happy Birthday Susie. :bestwishes:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes ladies :thankyou:.

Day 18/70 & 1.25 lb down today so that brings me to 2st loss so far & into the lower 13s. The last 2 times I reached this point the weight ended up creeping upwards which is why I am not eating tonight when we go out to the theatre. Really need to work hard at getting well into the lower half this time.

Have a good day everyone x

Day 18/70 weight 13st 6.75lb - loss so far 14.12lb - 54 days till holiday

Last edited:
That sounds like fighting talk honey :) well done! X

Yep definitely in the fighting mood. Figure if I can just get a couple more lb's off, the rest of the 13s will be easier to say good bye to. Then I will move out of the obese stage to the over weight stage. Never thought I would be so happy to say I would be over weight by the time I go on holiday :rolleyes: X

Happy birthday Susie! You're doing brilliantly - you've lost 2 stone in the time I've gained 8lb! Now that we're both the same weight lets go for it together. You keep up the good work and no more messing for me!
Hope you enjoy the theatre. I love coming down to London to go to the theatre. You'll have to let us know what you think of the performance.

Happy birthday Susie! You're doing brilliantly - you've lost 2 stone in the time I've gained 8lb! Now that we're both the same weight lets go for it together. You keep up the good work and no more messing for me!
Hope you enjoy the theatre. I love coming down to London to go to the theatre. You'll have to let us know what you think of the performance.

A stone of that was from earlier in the year Lynne. Daily weigh then for both of us :)

Going to see Book of Mormons so a bit controversial. We go fairly regularly cos we only have to jump on the tube. My favourite is the comedy store in Leicester square. Never had a bad night there x

Day 19/70 and STS today

The show was brilliant last night but certainly not for the easily offended. Very funny and performances were top notch. Ended up having a Capacchino though while OH had his supper. Resisted all the lovely Italian delicacies which were staring me in the face from the window of the restaurant and glad I did now.

Today I meed to get my backside moving and do some exercise seeing as I haven't done any over the last 2 days.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Day 18/70 weight 13st 6.75lb - loss so far 14.12lb - 54 days till holiday
Day 19/70 weight 13st 6.75lb - loss so far 14.12lb - 53 days till holiday

Last edited:
Back