Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hiya Susie, hope today's been a good one. I'm looking forward to your weigh in too. You deserve a big loss xx

Out shopping for most of the day getting some last minute stuff for holiday. Not quite sure how I've done it but all my stuff has fitted into a cabin size suitcase so we won't have to pay the extra for luggage in the hold !!. Mind you I usually only wear half the stuff I normally take & will buy extra toiletries there if we need any.

Walked 5 miles & then did 5 miles on the orbitrek. Legs are sore now but feeling good at the same time :).

Going to have a chocolate shake pancake in a bit & add a dash of hazelnut beenie coffee just for a change. Only had 3L of fluid today so will try to up that over the next hour.

Day 35/70 Miles done 10 (35 days to holiday)
Day 36/70 Miles done 10 (34 days to holiday)
Day 37/70 Miles done 8 (33 days to holiday)Day 38/70 Miles done 5 (32 days to holiday)
Day 39/70 Miles done 10 (31 days to holiday)
Day 40/70 Miles done 10 (30 days to holiday)
Day 41/70 Miles done 7 (29 days to holiday)
Day 43/70 Miles done 10 (27 days till holiday) lost a day somewhere
:rolleyes:
Day 44/70 Miles done 2.5 (26 days till holiday)
Day 45/70 Miles done 3 (25 days till holiday)
Day 46/70 Miles done 5 (24 days till holiday)
Day 47/70 Miles done 4 (23 days till holiday)
Day 48/70 Miles done 5 (22 days till holiday)
Day 56/70 Miles done 10 (14 days till holiday)
Day 57/70 Miles done 15 (13 days till holiday)
Day 58/70 Miles done 10 (12 days till holiday)
Day 59/70 Miles done 12 (11 days till holiday)
Day 62/70 Miles done 10 (8 days till holiday)
Day 63/70 Miles done 8 (7 days till holiday)
Day 64/70 Miles done 10 (6 days till holiday)

Wow - impressive to pack into just cabin baggage!

I've never achieved that - but perhaps I will when I pack size 12 clothes instead of size 24 :rolleyes:

Have a restful evening :)

Wow - impressive to pack into just cabin baggage!

I've never achieved that - but perhaps I will when I pack size 12 clothes instead of size 24 :rolleyes:

Have a restful evening :)

Lol Darcy. I figured if its not packed I will have to make the most of what I've got rather than paying an extra 45 quid for something we thought was already included in the charge !! X

Just did my good turn for the day & rescued our resident slow worm from the cat again for the goodness knows how many times. This time I have given it a flying lesson in the hope that it doesn't come back yet again !!

Waiting for hubby & son to go golf, then I will stick on an episode of Alias Smith & Jones & get some exercise done.

Back at work tomorrow & Saturday, then holidays :D . Looks like the weather is going to be about 25 degrees so that will suit me fine, just about right in fact. Bought a Stephen King book to read, will take my wedge sandals in the hope that I can wear a slight heel in the evening if we stay at the hotel & don't have to walk far in them. Just hope my foot holds up ok as cant wear a dress with flats on, I'm not tall enough xx

Ooo a lovely bit of sunshine and a new slimmer figure, lots to look forward to suzie :)

Susie last day tomorrow...how lovely to be going on holiday on Sunday.

have a wonderful time!

and at 5..2 I wear flats all the time on holiday...the people will never see you again, so comfort comes first in my book!

enjoy xxx

Thanks everyone. Last working day tomorrow but not flying till 1st thing Tuesday Morning.

Busy day at work today & another busy day tomorrow. Diet wise all's been fine but not managed any exercise today.

Plan to weigh in on Sunday & really, really hope the scales say I'm in the 12s. Will be off plan for 3 weeks as have some catching up to do with friends & a 60th birthday celebration the weekend we come back & then will be going to stay with our friends in Norfolk for a long weekend the following week. Figured may as well get all the socializing around the same time then get back to it for final part of diet & hopefully at goal by February. We can live in hope :) x

Been trying to find one of those fold up pocket bags that open out for holidays but can't find one anywhere :confused:

Enjoy your hols Susie, hope you hit the 12's.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Good afternoon Susie. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, hope you hit those 12s xx

Ooh how exciting to have your weigh in tomorrow- am keeping everything crossed for you though am sure you'll do brilliantly:) Apart from the scales you also have to remember just how much more toned you are because of all the exercise you have done xx

Good luck for weigh in suzie, im excited for you :)

Come on Susie! Fingers and toes crossed. Keep us posted on how you get on x

Back