Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Evenings are my nemesis too susie!
I can go all day no problem even if surrounded by food, but come 7pm something else takes over ;)

Ditto !!!
It's a real struggle for me too :(

So far so good :fingerscrossed:. Need to go to bed earlier rather than sitting here watching tele but then I know I wont sleep.

Down loaded the modelmydiet app onto the phone. Now I can look on there in moments of weakness & see an image off what I look like now & how I will look in the future. Hopefully that will help keep on track. x

Evenings are my nemesis too susie!
I can go all day no problem even if surrounded by food, but come 7pm something else takes over ;)

Ditto !!!
It's a real struggle for me too :(

Mmmm fruit and fibre!! Evening are evil - especially now as they seem so long with the nights drawing in early :-(

Not just me then :rolleyes:. I'm ok till about 10pm, then the brain starts playing mind games. Just asked hubby to take the fruit & fibre up stairs with him tonight, he thinks I've gone a bit daft lol.

Yippee found your diary! Well done on your 2lb loss Susie. Evening cravings are the most difficult. How about putting your bar in the fridge then cutting it up. It makes them mega chewy. I didn't like the hot cross bun one though. I like the lemon though and the choc orange. Have a great week. Think of the amazing holiday you're going on.

I've still got one pack left so will stick it in the fridge for later Angel & see if that helps as long as it doesn't pull my caps off :eek:

My favourite is the choc orange bar but I use the slim & save one. x

It's funny how peoples tastes are different. I just couldn't get away with any S&S products, I just didn't like them. Let me know if you're cap less :)

Hiya Susie, hope you're having a good day xx

Day 3/97 & 1lb down.

Another good day so far & no temptation to eat last night. Had one pack so far & ordered some hot X bun bars at 40% off so will have
enough packs to last till Christmas now.

Been ordering some presents for Xmas, such an expensive time isn't it !!. Spent ages looking on line, ordered some stuff, put my details in & then the website crashed. Managed to get back on after an hour or so but had to start afresh :sigh:.

Anyway about to try the vegetable soup but will have it as a crisps as I want something to crunch on x

27.10.14: RESTART FOLLOWING HOLIDAY & 4/52 off plan with a bit of WS

Day 1/97 -2lb - (97 days till holiday)
Day 2/97 -1lb - (96 days till holiday)

1.12.14: Month 1 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.01.15: Month 2
- lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.02.15: Month 3 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips

That's the exact reason online shopping frustrates me so much!! Hoping we can go on Sunday to get some bits bought... Crazy busyness of shops near Xmas does my head in too lol!! Although I absolutely adore Xmas - I'm like a small child lol!! Another lb down already - well done :)

I do most of my shopping on line but we usually spend a day in Cambridge to get any extra bits of Christmas shopping & meet our friends who live in Norfolk as its about half way between each of us.

Its nice to have a walk around somewhere different & to soak up some Christmas atmosphere xx

Cambridge is my favourite place for Xmas shopping!! Although not to park - got stung for £24 parking last year - should have done park and ride lol!!

Ouch, could have got quite a few mince pies with that!! ( my favourite but none shall pass my lips this year) x

Yummy. Vegetable soup with a chopped up spring onion & cayenne pepper all cooked till crunchy is very nice. Will have to wait till after Christmas to order some more :rolleyes: x

Mmmmm sounds nice. I never thought of adding my own twist to soups.

Day 4/97 & 1lb down so now into the lower 14s. Decided to keep my official weigh day as Wednesday so hopefully will be back in the 13s by then.

Just about to have my 1st pack of the day then have to give the dog a shower which will be great fun :eek:.

Menu for today

Breakfast: Porridge Pancake
Lunch: Shepherds Pie
Supper: Hot X Bun Bar
4l fluid, One Coke Zero

Just need to resist the trick or treat sweets over the next couple of days x

Day 3/97 -1lb - (95 days till holiday)

1.12.14: Month 1 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.01.15: Month 2
- lbs lost, inches lost from hips
1.02.15: Month 3 - lbs lost, inches lost from hips

you are doing great susie. never thought of doing porridge pancakes worth a try!

Hiya Susie, you're doing really well.
Bet you used up quite a few cals showering the dog! :D xx

image-3570238323.jpg

Pre halloween pancake lol x

Day 5/97 & 1/2 lb down.

Not had any packs so far as been busy at work & I accidentally left my bar in the office when I went out on my visits. Never got time to go back so tummy is rumbling.

Just got in & so felt like scoffing some Halloween sweets but luckily one of my sons is home & has taken them into his bedroom till I have a pack.

On call tomorrow & its going to be another busy day. At least it keeps my mind off of straying.

Day 3/97 -1lb - (95 days till holiday)
Day 4/97 - 0.5lb - (94 days till holiday)

Last edited:
Goodness, no wonder you're hungry, I'm about to have my third pack! Happy Halloween but step away from the sweets!

Back