Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Thanks ladies I will look into other Meds. x

Day 10/83 & 1lb down today.

Just ordered some vegetable soup & tomato & basil soup so that I can make them into crisps. Not had the tomato one before so hope I like them. Got a good deal with the packs only working out at 77p each after discounts, can't get much better than that.

Found my Zumba dvd so will do that tomorrow, my muscles are sore today after the Cardio Kettleworx yesterday. In fact it was harder to do than last week for some reason.

Hair dresser is coming around so need to do a quick tidy up. Cant make up my my whether to go shorter again. Such an effort to keep it tidy when you are in & out all day in winter weather :hmm:

Yesterday I had a bit of a to do with one of my sons as his room was atrocious. He gave all the excuses under the son for not clearing it up. Anyway today I went in there & it is spotless!!. Shows he can do it if he puts his mind to it. Just needs to keep it like that now. It will make me nag less :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone xx

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - Walk 5 miles
checkmark.gif

Tuesday - Cardio Kettleworks :checkmark:
Wednesday - Exercise bike X
Thursday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks core

WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK -7LB (Total loss since restart 7lb)

Last edited:
Well done on your loss Susie! Great deal on your packs too.
I think it's amazing your sons cleaned his room for you. You must have amazing mum powers. My room was always a state and it still is at 42 :)

zumba always sounds such fun. I bet the calories melt away. Have a great week. X

Glad you found your Zumba disc it is such good fun doesn't feel like exercise at all though it can make you sweat quite a bit! x

Well done on your loss, sounds like you've had a nice day, how's the hair cut? Between kids and winter mine spends a lot of time tied back. There seems to be lots of good offers on at the min with the packs, hope they are still on next week when i order. How do you make crisp out of soup I'm intrigued?
Well done with the exercise, I've still not been brave enough although Zumba is fun.

End of day 10/83 Still have 2 packs to go.

Never managed to do any exercise today unless you count jaw exercises. My friend rang this afternoon & ended up on the phone for over 2 hours :eek:. Found myself sitting in the dark when I put the phone down lol.

Just had my first pack & a cup of Bovril. Can't make up my mind what else to have. Don't fancy anything in particularly. This time last month I couldn't imagine myself sitting here feeling quite full after 1 pack.

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Tuesday - Cardio Kettleworks :checkmark:
Wednesday - Exercise bike X Too busy chatting!!
Thursday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks core

WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK -7LB (Total loss since restart 7lb)

Well done on your loss, sounds like you've had a nice day, how's the hair cut? Between kids and winter mine spends a lot of time tied back. There seems to be lots of good offers on at the min with the packs, hope they are still on next week when i order. How do you make crisp out of soup I'm intrigued?
Well done with the exercise, I've still not been brave enough although Zumba is fun.

Went shorter again with the haircut. Just need to finger dry it & its done. Much easier that blow drying when its a bit longer.

I make the soup to a pouring batter consistency then stick them into the micro wave. Takes a bit of practice & trial & error but I seem to have the knack of it now. Some people put them in the oven & bake them but I'm too impatient to do it that way x

Oh my goodness...that sounds like something I need to try x

Day 11/83 and nearly had a wobble last night. Lesson learnt is to make sure I have all 3 packs by a decent time in the evening.!!

Today I think I shall be giving my daughters room a clean. I Seem to have some kind of cleaning bug at the moment lol. She doesn't live at home any more but pops back for a weekend now and then and still it looks lived in.

My muscles are still sore from the cardio workout, much worse than last week which is odd. X

Hiya Susie, glad you overcame the wobble. xx

Well done resisting temptation when you were obviously hungry. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done for not giving in to the wobble Susie. You're a star! I love all your excess energy, your house is going to be immaculate, are you for hire :)

Day 11/83.

Thanks for the support ladies. Yesterday went from cleaning my daughters old bedroom to re decorating it lol. Didn't sit down till 10 pm and more to do today so that will keep me busy. I cant believe how much junk was up there so s trip to the tip is also on my to do list for today.

Have a good day everyone x

Hiya Susie. Wow you have been busy! Have a good one xx

How's the diet holding up with all this activity? You must feel thrilled at a clean and sorted room. The only room which never gets done in our house is our bedroom. What have you planned for this weekend?

Doing so well Susie!
And all this energy for cleaning and decorating!

Woohoo! I bet it's looking very good in your house now :D

Day 13/83 & 1lb down. I will put that down as my wees loss as wont be weighing tomorrow.

Today I have a very painful neck & shoulder as a result of painting the coving in my daughters room. I am such a slow painter cos it took me ages to finish yesterday. Hubby put the second coat on this morning & did it in 30 minutes !! . I must be too much of a perfectionist I think :rolleyes:.

Next job is the wardrobe doors. Cant make up my mind what to do with them but they need to be changed as they no longer go with the colour scheme.

Going out for hubby's birthday today so may end up eating. I will see where the day leads xx

Last edited:
How's the diet holding up with all this activity? You must feel thrilled at a clean and sorted room. The only room which never gets done in our house is our bedroom. What have you planned for this weekend?

I bought some surprise tickets for my husbands birthday. We are going to see The curious incident of the dog in the nighttime this evening so will make a day of it. The tube is all working for a change so hopefully wont be having the usual delays. :whistle:xx

Back