Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 22/83 & a big fail diet wise yesterday. I wont say what I ended up eating buy it involved cheese, dough & topping!!!

Had a terrible day at dads yesterday, turns out he has been paying his energy bills twice for goodness knows how long. Tried most of the day yesterday to sort it all out but still trying today. Ended up driving home last night with a migraine & then ate when I got in.

On top of that hubby came home late smelling of beer & curry lol.

Today I am not as hungry as I thought I would be but I am definitely out of ketosis considering how much I ate last night. Only had fluid so far & no exercise cos my head is still hurting. xx

Plan for today

Vanilla shake pancake
Shepherds pie
Bar for afters

Why does stress make us eat. We all turn to food for comfort or we would not be here. Hope your head is better and you get dad's billing sorted out. We have just found out hubby has been paying too much for his phone over the last 6 months. Companies are very quick to let you know if you owe them but not very quick to return over payments. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Its such a nuisance. Problem is the cash payment he was making cant be found at the recipients end so its going to be a problem locating it I think.

Food & stress so closely related, at least I didn't hit the bottle as well which I could easily have done if it wasn't for the migraine lol

It's so difficult to stay on plan running up to christmas, there seems to be so much more temptation about, all we can do is keep going. And yep I stress eat too and have done today, it's a pain!
You sound like you've had a busy week, it'll be lovely for you having up your nephew about over christmas, kids make it so special. I think the disney store do little character ornaments for the tree that are quite cute and I did see a little bauble full of lego bricks the other day.
hope you've had a good day.

Hi Poppy. I have got some nice wooden mini musical toys & mini puzzle that I will put on the tree for my Nephew.

Not been 100% again today so really do need to nip it in the bud or else the whole week will be wasted.

My belt came today & it does up on the 3rd hole when I put it around at belly button height. Each hole is an inch apart so will use it weekly to see what the difference is & hopefully it will motivate me together with Sheridan's Photo's. xx

Keep trying Susie :)
I hope you managed to sort out your dads stuff :)

You can do it Susie. One day at a time is all it takes, you can break the cycle and you will push through barriers and before you know it, you'll be looking back realising how far you've come.

Go Susie! :D

Thanks Ladies

Day 24/83 & out tonight with friends to see a tribute band. Don't know who it is & a table has been booked for a meal although I made it clear I didn't want to eat. Resigned myself that I wont get any loss this week. Hope there is not too much gain either.

Will be having dinner out on Sunday as my sister will be back home tomorrow so we will be having a bit of a re-union with family & friends. Really trying to be sensible, just wish I could get out of this all or nothing frame of mind but its hard.

That belt is going to come in handy cos if it starts to feel tight I will know I'm over doing it !! x

Thanks Ladies

Day 24/83 & out tonight with friends to see a tribute band. Don't know who it is & a table has been booked for a meal although I made it clear I didn't want to eat. Resigned myself that I wont get any loss this week. Hope there is not too much gain either.

Will be having dinner out on Sunday as my sister will be back home tomorrow so we will be having a bit of a re-union with family & friends. Really trying to be sensible, just wish I could get out of this all or nothing frame of mind but its hard.

That belt is going to come in handy cos if it starts to feel tight I will know I'm over doing it !! x

It is difficult to not feast or famine.
It's like there is no grey area.
I wish I could master it myself :)

Enjoy your night Susie :D

Have a lovely time. x

Have a super time Susie and keep sensible the best you can. We still have to live. Just keep going as much as possible and the weight will go. It'll be January before any of us make a perfect month again I think. Have a lovely weekend.

Day 25/83

Had a great time last night. It was a 60's themed tribute band & they were very entertaining.

Ended up have the Salmon with veg but did indulge in some afters & a couple of cocktails :eek:.

Managing to stay on plan today then tomorrow we have a table booked at a Thai restaurant for my sister.

After that I will be fairly free of any meals out as we are having our works Xmas do in the new year.

Was going to give weigh in a miss this week but then thought that would be burying my head in the sand really so I will weigh in on Monday & face up to any gain. Fingers crossed its not too bad x

Fingers are crossed for you. x

Yes, I think its best to weigh :)
Every time I don't weigh for a few weeks, I end up just gaining loads of weight. It is almost as though I give up trying. And that's not true, for me or you ;)

Day 25/83 Had a great time last night. It was a 60's themed tribute band & they were very entertaining. Ended up have the Salmon with veg but did indulge in some afters & a couple of cocktails :eek:. Managing to stay on plan today then tomorrow we have a table booked at a Thai restaurant for my sister. After that I will be fairly free of any meals out as we are having our works Xmas do in the new year. Was going to give weigh in a miss this week but then thought that would be burying my head in the sand really so I will weigh in on Monday & face up to any gain. Fingers crossed its not too bad x

I agree with you and everyone else. Best to weigh yourself and know where you are. I've found that not weighing makes me over optimistic of how fast a gain (if there is one) will go.

But by Monday the gain could be gone! Best to know where you are. :)

I'm sure it's a very small number if there is one. :D

I agree with so much you've said, im very much all or nothing - on plan or eating badly, it's something I need to change. And I too have been struggling to have a 100% week recently, as Angel says though I guess it'll be January before we are completely on plan, it's just a matter of doing your best until then. Best to get the weigh in out of the way, I've been shying away from the weigh in recently, going to face up to it in the morning.
Hope you've had a good day.

Weigh in Susie, it'll help you feel in control. Glad you had a great time. Any gain will be temporary if you keep track now.
I hope all the stressful stuff with your Dads bills got sorted. Stress is my biggest problem when it comes to dieting. I've even been known to raid cupboards and eat stuff I don't even like! Keep going hon. Do the best you can x

Thanks for all your support ladies :).

So bit the bullet & weighed. After 2 meals out & a lot of cocktails over the weekend I am 6lb up. Wish it would disappear as fast as it goes on !!

Anyway I'm not going to dwell on it & having my sister & nephew back in the country for a while was well worth the dalliance.( although having a 3 year old with jetlag is not funny lol )

Today I am back on plan. Had one pack so far & lots of fluid. I'm hoping ketosis will comeback soon cos I am absolutely freezing today. So much so my fingers are numb. Actually sitting here with gloves on :eek:.

New target is to reach 12s 7lb by the time holiday arrives which is now only 8 weeks away. That means I need to shift 30lb by then. Going to do my best even though Xmas is plonk in the middle. xxx

Good plan Susie, not easy but you can do it with determination. The 6 lb gain will be gone very soon, on fast so off fast. x

That will go soon Susie :)

Back