• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Susie's 2020 action plan

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 83.8kg C: 82kg G: 68kg BMI: 36 Loss: 1.8kg(2.11%)
Im like that with wine, chocolate too but much more so with wine

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 340lb C: 340lb G: 140lb BMI: 60.2 Loss: 0lb(0%)
I've been wine free for about seven weeks now - but again the trick for me is to just not have it in the house!

Did my WI this morning and it's not good, more weight has piled on - so it's nose to the eating plan grindstone, well as best as I can at the moment because I've decided to become a non smoker. In general, if I'm eating more greens and not smoking or drinking, it's all steps towards a good healthy direction, so I'm not bothered about how long it takes me - although my BMI is screamingly high and that's gotta come down!

B - coffee x 2 - MCT oil arrived so will start with bulletproof coffee tomorrow
L - rye toast with avocado - not keto but LC - and a piece of cooked chicken
D - bacon mince casserole thing and a green smoothie

Must get my water up too.

Having one of those annoying days where everything is niggling at me...definitely need more sleep, up 5 times last night.

Last edited:

ladyfelsham

Went off plan last night, after I'd made a diabolical meal (cabbage and leafy greens in the slow cooker - I don't recommend it!) that I couldn't eat! Another Felsham kitchen fail :).

B - coffee, then bacon and eggs
L - bacon beef casserole with greens
D - Harissa cauliflower and wilted spinach, i think

Have a good one!

tipperary

Gold Member
I can smell that cabbage from here, yep it didnt suit the slow cooker. Cabbage and all greens should be cooked uncovered to keep them green and not slimy and smelly. Better luck today

ladyfelsham

It smelled SOOOOO bad! And I didn't have anything on my planned menu today - instead had low carb toast with avocado, cheese sandwiches and some cold chicken. Not very healthy at all!

Also breaking my no wine rule tonight, no reason, just felt like a glass or two.

Anyone tried the Viva Mayr diet? It's the one Rebel Wilson has lost loads on.

On the plus side, I got a complete Wii bundle, console, balance board and 19 programmes and loads of extra from FB Marketplace for £50 - and the lady dropped it all off. Bargain :).

tipperary

Gold Member
Wow, thats a bargain

Mary2020

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)
What a bargain on the Wii bundle. I love FB marketplace. I get puzzles off there for a couple of £ then after I have done them sell them for same as I got them for.

I need a 'diet' that gives me energy so I can get things done. With having 6 weeks off I am going to clear out my house and paint it. Going to start Monday but just thinking of it is making me sweat. :rolleyes:

ladyfelsham

Afternoon all

Not much to report, LC is going fine - seems to work better for me when I stick to simple protein and green veg. Discovered Morrison's bratwurst sossies - delicious, 0.7g carbs each and you get 6 for £2, bargain!

Doing ok too on the "sell something before I buy something" front, sold the juicer and a couple of other things, so was able to get one of the Aldi multi chefs - like a Thermomix but 1/10th of the price! Once it's up and runnning I'll be able to get rid of the soup maker, slow cooker, yogurt maker and scales - because it does all that too! All of which means less stuff needing to be squeezed into my tiny kitchen!

ladyfelsham

Well my early dinner was lovely - two small chicken breasts fried in coconut oil, with a guacamole and cheese topping, on a big bed of spinach. Yum!

1595778591562.png

charlotte_k

Gold Member
S: 26st11lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.2 Loss: 7st8lb(28.27%)
I found it easier to stick to simple, few ingredients and sometimes a little boring meals to get myself into a routine then get a little more adventurous as I found it getting easier. I feel I need the structure rather than variety but I know that’s not what works for everyone.

Great work finding the one gadget that does it all! X

tipperary

Gold Member
Hopefully this gadget is easy to wash and store

ladyfelsham

Hey all - had a great day foodwise, all low carb and delish!

B - l/o mince and spinach
L - avocado salad
D - garlic chicken and mushrooms with cheeeeeeeessssseeee :D

And all done by 6pm!

For low carbers here, there's a website called https://lowcarbandketobakery.co.uk/ - horrendously expensive but they're offering a 60% discount so I spent £20 and got £70 worth of low carb bread and rolls, and free shipping. No idea when it'll all arrive, it was only once I paid and checked out that I got a note saying that because of COVID it might take up to two months to arrive! Oh well, it'll be a nice surprise when it does :).

tipperary

Gold Member
Wow, you will be well hungry by the time they arrive.

charlotte_k

Gold Member
S: 26st11lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.2 Loss: 7st8lb(28.27%)
Sounds like a good day! Lovely menu and that really is a good deal x

Mary2020

Gold Member
Noooooo I just looked at the low carb bakery website. I couldn't have any of that in the house. It is expensive but as you have got the 60% off seems stupid not to order.

garlic chicken and mushrooms with cheeeeeeeessssseeee sounds divine. My sort of food.

ladyfelsham

Noooooo I just looked at the low carb bakery website. I couldn't have any of that in the house. It is expensive but as you have got the 60% off seems stupid not to order.
I know, crazy money - without the discount! Did you look at the cake section, Mary? Heaven!

Been a very bad day for food, but not to worry, that can be my go mad treat day LOL.

Back on it tomorrow.

Mary2020

Gold Member
Cake is always the first thing I look at.:rolleyes: Same when we go out for dinner I always look at dessert first.:D Now if I could start at dessert and work backwards I would be fine as after the main course I don't seem to have room for dessert.:(

How are you doing and that Multi Chef sounds interesting if you don't need the other gadgets.

ladyfelsham

Morning my lovelies - sorry for the radio silence, been a busy few days.

The multicooker arrived damaged and has been returned to the seller, who is now kicking off because the postage label she provided was for an item weighing 0-2kg and the multicooker weighed over 7kg and cost £14! Silly woman - didn't wrap anything around it when she sent it, and then she selected the wrong return label. I've already checked with eBay and I'm in the right, so I'll get the money back - but it was a shame not to be able to try it out. I'll stick with the gadgets I have - not as many as in the past, I have managed to get rid of a few :D.

Sadly my work contract finishes on Tuesday, the new woman is in post now - but they want me back for short term contracts throughout the rest of the year. In the meantime I may have picked up a private client for a PR job, and am applying for everything applicable - because it's gonna get rocky for the economy for years. My new mantra needs to be: "Stop looking at eBay!".

Foodwise, because I'm on an economy drive I need to use up the 3-4 week's worth of food I have in the house - so will get that used up and then go back onto low carb, because I really enjoy it as a way of eating. Some recipes sound crazy - apple pie made from courgettes (seriously) and yogurt made just from a can of coconut milk and probiotic powder, which just sounds...claggy!

Mary2020

Gold Member
I don't buy anything now unless I need to. So something has to break before I replace it.:) I haven't used ebay for ages. Just wish I could stop using Amazon. :)

Guess she was hoping you would pay the rest and keep quite.

Apple pie made from courgettes sounds interesting.