Susie's 2022 campaign

Oh crikey, just seen the news about Covid - please take care everyone, it's getting worse. Don't believe the idiots who are trying to wish it away - this is real, and it's scary xxx

OH. MY . GIDDY. AUNT..........just done my WI and I've lost 5lbs!!! I have no idea how, I've been eating all sorts of rubbish!

But I'll take that loss, thanks very much :D :D. That's a total of 38lbs, plus no ciggies or alcohol for 18 weeks. My body is a temple :D.

Also started my exercise regime - starting with a very gentle chair based warm up routine, then in Jan will do an inhouse walking video, and build up slowly. There's no other way! My ankles are so rigid and stiff, i can barely swivel them round in a circle. But it's all baby steps - I will do this!!!

Thats grest Susie 5lbs down, well done. Im going to have a look at that video, im really seizing up too and need some proper exercise. I just havent had time for walking as its always dark when im at home. But no that he shortest day has gone im hoping mornings will get brighter.
Yep covid is getting really scary now, just as we thought we could see the end of it.
Have a great Christmas and see you on the other side ready and rearing to become amazing in 2021. Its so hard to thing 2020 is almost done and we have hardly managed to leave the house

Merry Christmas one and all! Hope you've got a great day planned - I've made all my Christmas calls to family back home, and friends dotted round the world, had brunch and feel ready for a bit of TV now and a cuddle with the cats - perfick, as Pop Larkin would say :D.

🎄🤶🎅🥳🎉👯‍♀️ xxxxxx

Thanks Mary!

Morning all - it's a public holiday here but I'm logging on to work, don't want to lose an extra day's pay :).

Very frosty out there, looks very pretty (and hides the weeds lol). Just getting going on my morning coffee, not hungry at all so will fast until whenever, then I've got slim ready meals to have, and some apples to use up.

Enjoy your day xx

I was so glad of the public holiday yesterday, i needed the rest. Have a good week Susie

You too Tipp!

All good here, a nice (mostly) healthy shop from Morrisons is due - which is fab because I'm completely out of some basics, like bread :eek:.

Got my interview dates confirmed, so all good there, just have to put a presentation together, will do that on the weekend.

But sigh the cat has cystitis again...luckily I'd bought puppy pads so am putting those on the sofa.

Oh no poor cat.:(

I need to think what to do for 2021 to keep me motivated. Eaten so much over Christmas that I could probably do a month with no eating.
Don't mention bread. I've eaten it with nearly every meal this last week and will be glad to see the empty bag.

Nice and sunny here but a bit of a chill if you are in the shade.

Love the new title. Yep i need a total detox too but its much too cold at the moment.

Agreed - I need carbs when it's cold. Hahaha who am I kidding? I need carbs all the time! :D

Woken up with the hungries big time today, so will have a ham and cheese roll in a minute, maybe soup for lunch, and then a ready meal with hot greens for dinner.

Morning all - lovely blue skies here today, but freezing cold!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, and a big personal thank you for being there when I was ill - your posts really helped me!

Here's to 2021, may all our dreams come true xxx

Happy new year sweetheart x

And to you, lovely @charlotte_k !!! How are you doing hun? You've been much on my mind xxx

Got to bed at 12.05am LOL and then had a lovely luxurious sleep in start to the New Year (with just a couple of loo runs). Done quite a few chores since then, and got a storage issue sorted, which had been bugging me - I'm getting quite OCD in my old age :).

Food - grazing a bit, and none of it healthy -

B - ham and cheese roll, coffee
L - macaroni cheese ready meal, Solero, 2 oat and raisin cookies
D - veggie stir fry, no noodles, just some sweet chilli sauce

Enjoy your evening!

Another sleep in, then work mostly - a busy week coming up - plus I did the presentation for my interview, so I'm glad that's finished. Interview on Tuesday, presentation on Thursday, should hear by Friday i hope. Cross fingers it goes my way!

Food - terrible, left over pizza and Diet Coke oops. I had food in the freezer but couldn't be bothered with any of it, so ordered pizza instead - how lazy!

One advantage we have with lockdown is not fast foods deliveries.
I'm now using a tablet rather than a phone so I can see your cyclist ticker Susie😁, you've lost lots of weight well done.

Thanks hun i think a lot of the weight loss is to do with the meds, but I'll take it anyway :).

Got a long way to go but at least it's headed in the right direction.

More l/o pizza today but it's all gone now and had a lovely steamed veg stir fry with light dressing for dinner, then an apple - ooh check out my halo! 😇😇😇 :D

Got lots of instant porridge sachets so going to try the banana one tomorrow yum, with a banana, almond milk and maybe a few nuts. Feel like I'm getting my head back in the game yaye!

Just heard we're back in lockdown in England - take care all, and stay safe.

Back