Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Last night I got that horrible cold feeling from not eating enough so ended up having a little Bolognese with skinny noodles - and about 6 syns.

Today -

B and L - skinny penne with chicken stock, nice and filling
D - treats! But only if I hit my mini target :).

Will report back later.

Brilliant!

Thanks team! :)

Treat night continued this morning as I'd completely forgotten to do B oops, never mind, on it now -

B - toast, brownie (!), coffee
L - pork curry with cauli rice and spinach
D - roast chicken, SW chips and salad

Have a good one!

ladyfelsham, you are doing absolutely marvelously! Well done on your 5st award and getting into the 19s. What an amazing achievement :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Suzie you are a superstar✨⭐🌟 Well done on getting your 5st award 🎉 Well deserved and so very proud of you sis 😘

How are your knees, and what other NSV have you noticed?

The knees are not too bad one day and awful the next, so only time will tell there. clothes are definitely baggy! I tried on a coat I hadn't worn since Italy, when it was tight, and now it's way too big - good feeling, that! :) I don't think I'll show a loss next week though, it has been unbridled eating since Monday night...don't know what got into me last night, I had about 10 Hifis...and I haven't made any breakfasts so had a baguette this morning at work. Must get organised after work today and sort them!!!

B - baguette - cheese and sun dried tom oh dear
L - chicken salad, no dressing or mayo
D - carbonara
NO SYNS!

Brilliant finding old clothes that were tight and are now too big. I always used to do that when I got to my 5 stone award, I have a post on here about it somewhere. Would get it then stuff my face all week and lose it again, it just went on and on. Hopefully you can maintain - maybe drink some green tea :classic_roll_eyes:

Thanks Clareel - yes, lots of green tea!

Really interesting afternoon spent at Jamie Oliver HQ for a big Tesco project - blimey it's a huge operation, two floors of very busy people - and entirely filled with gorgeous shabby chic furniture that I could happily have stolen :D.

Oooo wow, that sounds very interesting. Must be brill being involved with something like that. Enjoy today X

Thanks Laydees! :)

Got organised last night made B for today and tomorrow...

B - egg, bacon, spinach
L - chicken and a huge salad, with lemon and pepper dressing (Asda - v nice)
D - not sure yet, pork burgers maybe

Busy today so speak later x

Thanks Orla!

I may have to eat air for the rest of the week - we just had a delivery of five HUGE cakes from a posh bakery and I had three pieces!:classic_eek::classic_eek::classic_eek: i feel quite sick now - but the chocolate cake, lemon drizzle cake and cherry and almond slice were delish! :)

Mmm cake

Back