Susie's 2022 campaign

Well done Susie!! Great loss, and being in the 19s is brilliant!! That 5st award is yours next week! xx

🎉Fantastically well done Suzie:0clapper:you must be buzzing with that result😘

Thanks guys, yep very happy to be in the 19s :).

A busy day today, the PR Manager comes back from mat leave (not sure how long she'll stay!), so just a quick menu -

B - eggs, Asda sossies (1/2 a syn each, horrible) and spinach
L - lamb curry and broccoli rice
D - chicken and mushroom stir fry, will add in loads of speed so there's enough for lunch tomorrow.

Got people coming for an SW dinner tomorrow. A lovely woman from work is going to cat sit for me in October and also when I'm in NZ yaye, so she's coming to meet my cats, as well as my work buddy, so I'm making chilli pasta bake and salad, and then the carrot cake slice. That'll do, pig, that'll do (name the film if you can :)).

Have a good one!

Thanks Jules!

100% on it today - decided on more lamb curry for dinner because it was lovely, will have the chicken for lunch tomorrow.

Decided I'm too knackered to cook (have managed to pull a muscle in my back somehow) so I've pulled four portions of the beef and aub pie out to defrost and will whack it in the oven with cheese on top when we all get here tomorrow night. Already got the salad ingredients, so am all sorted - TG for batch cooking!

I did come home with some sossie rolls and croissants but they've gone straight in the treat night drawer of the freezer.

Thanks Claire Bear :)

Had the hungrys big time last night, ate about 6 Hifis (2 for HEB), and two small pieces of chicken, then three rye cakes (3 syns) and 1.5 syns of Sweet Freedom - which made that "pfhhwtt" noise to say the bottle was nearly empty and I felt a flood of horror LOL, talk about an addict! So my syns came in at 16.5 which isn't too bad. No HEA, which is a waste of yummy cheese!

B - the last of the horrible sossies plus spinach and 2 tblspns tom sauce (1) - actually tom sauce is a bit of a revelation, I thought it was much higher in syns, but just 10 cals per tablespoon - happy days :)
L - chicken and a lovely big mushroom stir fry
D - beef and aubergine pie - all ready for extra cheese so that'll be my HEA yaye - and salad.

Not doing an entree but might whip together the carrot cake thing when I get home.

Have a good one!

Great news about the weight loss, well done. I clicked like but wished I could click it 5 times.

Can you post a pic of the rye cakes. I can't seem to get them here but might be looking for the wrong thing.

Great news about the weight loss, well done. I clicked like but wished I could click it 5 times.

Aww thanks Tippy, that's lovely xxx

Can you post a pic of the rye cakes. I can't seem to get them here but might be looking for the wrong thing.

1537384995539.png

Well dinner went fine, they enjoyed the bake. I was still quite hungry when they'd gone, and nearly had some onion bhajis but instead had bake leftovers :).

Just chewing on a couple of Hifis, and still have my HEA and HEB to have. The cats are in, I'm feeling content and life is good :).

Morning all

A slight B fail, forgot to make it last night, so had...

B - an egg, bacon, sarnie sandwich - OMG 34 syns - so will dismantle it a bit - bread = HEB for two days, egg is OK, bacon OK, sarnie so not - so will say an extra 15 syns
L - veg stir fry with beetroot salad
D - something clever with mince, not sure yet - and lots of speed

Have a good one!

Did you buy the Monsieur cuisine Suzie? i'm undecided about rebuying the ninja system🤔 To be honest I haven't missed it too much, so do I need it🤔 How's your back? Our Aldi has a whole range of sweet freedom in at the minute X

Hi Sis - no I decided against the Monsieur, you can't slow cook in it from what I can see - which is all I use my IP for :).

Back is all better thanks.

Been 100% again today despite the early arrival of Xmas mince pies, plus a whole load of cakes...

B - pork and spinach
L - pork, a huge stir fry and tender stem broccoli
D - you guessed it, pork lol - with green salad and beetroot
HEA/B - might be cheese and Marmite on ryvita ryes
Syns - 2 Hifis = 6

My meals have been huge this week, been banking on the fact that they are mostly super speed veg - but hope it doesn't backfire for Monday!

Love marmite😋 You're doing marvellous with your 100% days😺 and you've got your syns well under control too🌟 And that work SYN kitchen doesn't seem to be causing you any problems these days either, excellent✨ you should be fine on Monday with all the super speedy veg..wowza Suzie, I've just looked up as typing and look at all of your awards😺how Peter Perfect do they look! Well done and you'll be adding your 5 too🦄 X

Love marmite😋 You're doing marvellous with your 100% days😺 and you've got your syns well under control too🌟 And that work SYN kitchen doesn't seem to be causing you any problems these days either, excellent✨ you should be fine on Monday with all the super speedy veg..wowza Suzie, I've just looked up as typing and look at all of your awards😺how Peter Perfect do they look! Well done and you'll be adding your 5 too🦄 X

Aww thanks hun - I keep the awards in because i do like the colours - and they are a good reminder of my SW journey so far :).

The work kitchen is still a huge problem but I've got my workmate running interference :D. She wouldn't let me have any cake yesterday if I still had room - and if I did, I was only allowed pomegranate seeds :classic_roll_eyes::classic_tongue:.

Anhyoo, made it home with a cake - which I'll give to a lady at group for her kids - and some gorgeous juicy fruit buns - 1 a night is 11 syns.

Today -

B - just tea, I think, not hungry
L - veg soup and HEB rye cakes
D - bolognese with green leafies and skinny noodles

Wrap up warm, it looks a bit nippy out there today x

Change of menu - had the bolognese for lunch, and just had the nicest dinner - lean pork, cauli rice and broccoli all thrown in a pan with the SW curry sauce. Oh my days it was nice - and enough for tomorrow :D.

Ended the evening on a big fail - had three buns, which took me 10 syns over - and THEN got the cake I'd thrown out, out of the bin and ate a third of it! It was still in its wrapper, not covered in cat food or anything, but still - what a self sabotage, when I'm so desperate to get my 5 stone on Monday night!

So it's light eating for today and tomorrow!

B - eggs and bacon
L - veg soup
D - same

And lots of green tea!

Back