Susie's 2022 campaign

Awwww bless you both! So glad that things seem to be on the mend now. I know what you mean about the vets too - Molly is AWESOME at the vets, very good and just lays in my arms (though she does tremble when in there bless her!) where as when we were there last week there was one screaming at the top of his head to get out - bless him!! Had to be picked up and carried into the room because he refused to walk or be dragged :D The bigger they are the bigger the baby ;)

Awww thanks guys - I just had the housesitter round to see how she is doing, bless him!

Here's a pic of her doing a gorgeous rabbit imitation on his knee -

Orbit rabbit.jpg

Another busy day, with a few late nights coming up, but it's all money in the bank eh?! :)

Yeah she's my baby - cooing at her boyfriend (the next door tabby) through the window at the moment.

She looks much bigger than normal in that pic, I tell you, it's true, the camera does add 10 lbs! :D

She is absolutely gorgeous :)

Yep definitely all money in the bank. Hopefully the late nights will pass quickly for you xx

Yeah she's my baby - cooing at her boyfriend (the next door tabby) through the window at the moment.

She looks much bigger than normal in that pic, I tell you, it's true, the camera does add 10 lbs! :D

I dare you to say that to her face :p

aww susie she is lovely x x x

Ooops sorry been awol longer than I realised :eek:. Was busy with work then got some icky tummy thing and been suffering all weekend. Luckily it's stopped now :)

Been conspicuously absent from MFP too - not been CCing or anything for a week now, and not weighed either - just not in the zone at all. I can't seem to make the focus last more than a few weeks this year, sigh. Now it's getting colder I've pulled out the slow cooker and will make some soups and stews, so hopefully they won't be too ott.

Hope you are all well and happy xxx

Really hope you can get your focus back. Though I totally understand not having any when you feel ill.

Glad you're feeling a bit better x

Bless you, with a tummy bug you really do need to listen to what your body wants - don't be too hard on yourself!

Hope you're feeling better hun :( With the slow cooker things should be much easier for you, both in preperation of meals and also lots of veg/lean meat etc. (would that and the batch cooking help with focus?)

Its so difficult to do this when your head just doesn't want to play! My advice would be to just start logging again, don't worry about staying below a certain calorie goal just get back in the habit of logging. Then when your ready, lower the goal.

But yum to anything done in the slow cooker! I love getting home and having the smell of ready to eat homemade food hit you in the face!

Thanks guys for the good advice. I'll try not to go mad but won't have a lot of time to log right now.

Well that was an interesting day....the new boss does not like me (I can tell). I was so looking forward to him coming, he's supposed to be one of the best in the business - but he implied today that I'm the wrong skill set for the job (after being there for four years), which means it's time to go looking for another job. There's more to it but I won't bore you with the politics.

I'm actually quite pleased in a way, I was feeling really stale so I guess it has pushed me into a decision - and I've emailed some agents to ask them to keep an eye out for contract roles. They're much better paid, although they don't last as long.

So, it was comfort food for me tonight - cheesy leek and bacon pasta, made from scratch - and it was lovely!

Sxxx

Awww love :( He sounds like a right arse - of course you're right for the job, you wouldn't have been doing it for so long if you weren't!

On the other hand, these things are sent to try us and it sounds like you might be happier elsewhere (and paid better which will help the Italy dream!) xx

That's a bit rubbish about the new boss :(

I hope it doesn't take you long to find something new that you prefer xx

Thank you my lovelies mwah mwah mwah!

It gives me great joy to know I can count on you all for comforting words when the chips are down! Another not great day - I shed a few tears earlier talking to a work friend about it - oh I'm a soppy cow, I do love wearing my heart on my sleeve :). I've also got a jumbo sized container of St Johns Wort, which helps bigtime with the stress, and I currently have my chops wrapped round a big glass of red wine...but did a WI this morning and I'm the same weight so no damage done yet, and I didn't have much to eat today. It's the new diet, didn't ya know - the Stress Diet :)

Got some good feedback from the agents and I'm being put forward for four roles so far. The downside (one of a few) is that I won't be able to go to Egypt - in contract roles they want you in straight away and the holiday is really bad timing - but I'd rather sacrifice the money I paid for the holiday to get out and into a new role, so it's long term survival thinking here, as I can do the trip some other time.

A bonus is in the name of economising, I checked through the cupboards, fridge and freezer properly last night, and I have all the ingredients for about 12 days of yummy (light) gourmet meals for lunches and dinners, plus homemade porridge pots and fruit for brekkie. This means of course that I have turned into my mother, hoarding cans of stuff for a rainy day LOL :D. So, will be cooking up a storm with curries, stroganoff, soups and so on for the time being.

I will try and catch up with your news over the next few days but for now here's a big (((((((((((((((((((((all of you))))))))))))))))))) from me xxx

Back