Susie's 2022 campaign

Hi Sooz :cool: I'm 2 lb heavier than you I was up at the stroke of 6.00 as well ! I'm ready for my lunch :eek: chips xx

LOL I just had bran flakes with ginger yogurt and a little bit of mixed peel - oh it was lush, and quite filling.

Plus, I found some zotrim tablets at home, they are just fibre but help to fill you up :)

sussie well done on doing your exercise this morning thats great oh i hope them beans stay at bay ;)

Morning all

Laptop is broken so not been able to get on to see how everyone is doing!

All good here, will try and catch up properly tomorrow. xx

Thought you'd been kidnapped. Was waiting for Ransom note :cool: Lost 2lb this morning. Hope you're ticker-tee-boo :) chips xx

No laptop = major heartache and pain for me, I'm just so reliant on using it all the time...

All good here, been very good on eating and exercising, so am hoping for a loss this week.

Well done on your loss, hun!

oh my glad your back and laptop is now working ok :D

No hun it's still broken :cry:- am posting from work (here I am typing away, sounding all industrious hehe). I'm hoping to get it picked up tomorrow and taken off for repairs - then it's a case of crossing fingers and hoping it will work again, I really don't want to have to buy a new one.

All good - posted my update on your thread LOL but am having a great day so far, including a lovely walk in the sunshine from a meeting to my office :)

Hi Sooz :cool: I live in fear of my computer throwing it's hand in. Not the worlds's best at backing up files. Is everything safe ? Glad you have sunshine. I have big black clouds :( chips xx ps check out my post re ready meals on chips is back, maybe too high for you, but worth a look on website

Absolutely babes!

And another habit I need to break - I love two pieces of toast with something sweet on them before I go to bed. I usually have the cals left over to accommodate this, but I do need to not do it every night, so I'm not craving it once my cal allowance goes down (as I lose more).

Just had a lovely visit from a friend with her four month old baby :)

I know what you mean about when your cal allowance goes down. I am on meds which are making me hungry plus my allowance is much lower and all I want to do is eat! It never used to be this bad and even worse for some reason I am craving all the junk food stuff too.

oh susie i hope your laptop comes home well im terrible with not backing stuff up saying that i do not think i have ever done it :eek:

Morning all

Well, what a mad 24 hours! Had an upset yesterday with the house buying (should be back on track today, I hope), then had a few wines after work, didn't sleep well but did my WI this morning and I've reached two milestones - I've lost 2 stone and I'm in the 200s WOOHOO!

Official WI is tomorrow but I decided to post the new weight to cheer myself up - and it's working haha.

This is the most I've ever lost - any more weight loss is virgin territory :eek: :D

Well done Sooz (do you mind me calling you Sooz? :eek: I will stop if you do) ASDA man just did his back in delivering my order. Think it was the bags full of Almond Milk, Skimmed Milk, tinned tomatoes and giant cauliflowers :rolleyes: Keep smiling. chips xx

Thanks Sooz xxx Shame about the meals. They are from the Chosen by You Reduced Calorie range. They are divine. Ring customer service and say they are getting a boost on Weight Loss site and to get their act together. They might tell you which stores stock them and delivery a van load of freebies as a thank you :rolleyes: Think call centre is in South Africa and they are very very nice 0800 952 0101. Product code on Roasted Augergine Moussaka is 4083203. Good Luck. chips xx

I've just checked properly and they do have the moussaka - but I'm ordering the Butternut Squash Cannelloni, Lasagne, Beef Bourguignon, Chicken Sizzler and Mediterranean Veg with Goat's Cheese and Herb Crust (yum!).

Last edited:
I've just checked properly and they do have the moussaka - but I'm ordering the Butternut Squash Cannelloni, Lasagne, Beef Bourguignon, Chicken Sizzler and Mediterranean Veg with Goat's Cheese and Herb Crust (yum!).

Blerdy Hell :confused: How did I miss those. Thanks Sooz - chips xx

oh they sound lovely i must have a look at them i like them in when we are on silly shifts and can just chuck in micowave or oven saying that i bought an halogeon oven 1 year ago i love it very rare i use oven these days xx

susie well done you have done brill 200s wow i hope to be there with you in a few weeks xxx:D

chips i just love you to bits please never ever change you make me belly laugh so much and with the size of mine it takes alot xxx:D

c

Back