Susie's 2022 campaign

Afternoon all

Been so manic at work - it's supposed to get quieter out of term time but not this year!

Groan...and I'm TOO HOT all the time - like everyone else I know, sorry but I just had to have a grumble - been awake since the storm hit at 1.30am. Wish I was in your plunge pool Chipster!

But all good otherwise - I've decided to try not to go mad foodwise until I move in September, and then will go back to high protein, I think it's more sustainable over the longer term for me because you feel fuller eating less

hi susie

bless you hun
yes this weather is getting everyone down and for people who work in the old buildings i feel for to as they have been built to keep the warmth in
yes i need to jump in the plunge pool most find one for me to fit in with o/h lololol

hope all goes well with your move

love chezz

Hi Susie :)

Ive enjoyed reading your diary and you hace some lovely sounding food. Well done for doing so well xxx

Awww thx Jayde - I really welcome the encouragement :)

Morning all

A slightly better night after I managed to find the last fan in London yesterday to replace the broken one - even the cat was hogging space near it :)

Diet is out the window this week, but a friend on low carb is doing South Beach and recommends it - anyone here tried it?

Awww thx Jayde - I really welcome the encouragement :)

Morning all

A slightly better night after I managed to find the last fan in London yesterday to replace the broken one - even the cat was hogging space near it :)

Diet is out the window this week, but a friend on low carb is doing South Beach and recommends it - anyone here tried it?

Glad you found a fan. I haven't tried the south beach so I cant help you there, are you unhappy with your current plan?

Blimey Sooz, you are like a rudderless pedello :rolleyes: A very nice one of course :eek: Thought cal counting gave you the flexibility you needed. Have you ever done WW? I am a believer in getting to grips with real foods as they can't be avoided in social situations or life in general. Which is why for me strict you can/can't have this or this/that food group, or you can only drink this, would never work for me personally. I need something for life which would fit just as well into a Works Canteen as on a World Cruise. Yesterday came across a diet where you weren't even allowed a slice of lemon in your green tea. Not for me. I like lemons. A lot of my friends are Lemons :p Let us know what you go for. Remember "A Goal without a Plan is just a Wish" ps Did you ever check out The Gastric Hynobands? Were they good? What sort of music did they play? :cool: chips xx

Blimey Sooz, you are like a rudderless pedello :rolleyes: A very nice one of course :eek: ...Did you ever check out The Gastric Hynobands? Were they good? What sort of music did they play? :cool: chips xx

Hi babes, you got me in one! :D Calorie counting is great - but a big part of it for me at least was wheat products, and I've just had it confirmed that I'm gluten intolerant - so thought I'd give SB a go for a bit. After phase 1 I can bake stuff using almond, chickpea and coconut flour, and it also allows you nuts, yogurt, etc.

The hypnoband is happening at the end of August - I will of course report back :)

oh bless you sue
good luck with the hypoband x x x x

Blimey Sooz, you are like a rudderless pedello :rolleyes: A very nice one of course :eek: Thought cal counting gave you the flexibility you needed. Have you ever done WW? I am a believer in getting to grips with real foods as they can't be avoided in social situations or life in general. Which is why for me strict you can/can't have this or this/that food group, or you can only drink this, would never work for me personally. I need something for life which would fit just as well into a Works Canteen as on a World Cruise. Yesterday came across a diet where you weren't even allowed a slice of lemon in your green tea. Not for me. I like lemons. A lot of my friends are Lemons :p Let us know what you go for. Remember "A Goal without a Plan is just a Wish" ps Did you ever check out The Gastric Hynobands? Were they good? What sort of music did they play? :cool: chips xx

im like you chips if someone says i caannot have it i want it more even if i do not like it i like my diet to revolve round real food because i know this is going to be the way of life for me now i must admit im going to have a noisy later on here for some quick ideas for dinner time i do struggle at work with that one i seem to just eat salad and ryvita and sometimes would like a change hope your having a good day xxx

Hi lovelies

Just wanted to let you know I'm going back to low carb so will be posting in the Atkins forum here - http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet-diaries/179175-susie-orbits-daily-dribble-695.html

I've been on that forum since 2010, and sadly I just can't get to two forums as regularly as I would like - so just wanted to say a big - very big - thank you for your warm welcome.

To the friends I've made here, I really hope you get the chance to pop by when you can.

All the very best to you all

Love

Susie xxx

hi susie

you have to pick which suits you love and i will nip over to make sure your ok good luck on your journey

love chezz

To the friends I've made here, I really hope you get the chance to pop by when you can

You just try to stop me madam :crazy: My psychiatrist said stalking would get me into trouble .... but it's such fun :rolleyes: Be good and good luck with your new direction. That should ensure lots of people find you ..... when the boys fans google .... chips xx

lol chips i love the stalking lol lol

Aaaaaand I'm back! :)

Hello all old friends and hopefully some new ones.

Been a disastrous time eating wise since I said ttfn in August, I won't bore you with it all because we have all been there, bought the t-shirt - but I've put on all the weight I lost and more of course, and just had an horrendous five weeks (two deaths, including my dad, and two breakins) so it's time to get focused, lose some weight and add some years on to my life!

Love low carb but it is just not very forgiving, and it helped to find out that I'm not in fact gluten intolerant, so that makes CC as a woe much easier to follow.

I'm back on MFP with a set limit of 1,200 - is that too low, do you think?

Susie x

Hi Susie! Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time, I hope you're getting through it ok.

Are your stats up to date on your profile? If so I definitely wouldn't eat anywhere near as low as 1,200 - more like 1,800-2,000 to start with. At least work out what your BMR is, and don't go any lower than that.

All the best. :) xx

OK Tracy thanks! I'm going to try SW for a bit, I found a club near work so that makes it easier - think I need the discipline of weighing in properly and all that.

I'm more or less OK otherwise - bad news comes in waves, doesn't it, but you just have to pick yourself up and keep on going!

Hope you are well xxx

hi susie
great to see you back hun xxxxxxx sorry to hear all your bad news

Welcome back :) Hope calorie counting is going to be good for you hun.

Take it day by day and you will be back to where you were and lower in no time x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back