Susie's 2022 campaign

got some pineapple i will have some now thanks hun x x :)

i am glad to report that the pineapple and my currants worked wow i feel like i dropped a stone lololol

i am glad to report that the pineapple and my currants worked wow i feel like i dropped a stone lololol

Hooray! The PF strikes again! :)

oh yes thankyou hun x x x x x x

LOL well done Chezzie! :)

Well I weighed in at my heaviest ever today, which really horrified me, so it's back to CCing - with no let off on the weekends like I've been doing!!!

MFP set the cals at 1650, and I'm eating big in the morning and tapering off during the day, as I seem to do better without a big evening meal - so, homemade courgette soup tonight - three big bowls is less than 80 cals.

Have a good day, all xx

How are you feeling now lovely? :)

Least you've got your head in the game and know what you're after for now. You can always change plans if that's how you feel when you get back in the swing of things. It's more important that you are doing what you want to than anything else :) xx

hi susie
wow i feel the same today was my first day back on it and keeping to it x x x

hi susie
how are you x

Weekends are days that I want to relax the reigns a bit too, but weigh in is monday (Considered moving it to Sat morning as I do love a weekend (HM) curry but then would i be naughtier at the weekend?! Pfft!)

Hope you're doing well love xx

Hi guys

Sorry for not posting more regularly but there have been more upsets, I'm afraid - my dad's brother in law died last week and we were a bit (lot) worried baout my cousin, who took it very badly, then I heard this morning that another friend in the States has a collapsed lung and she's not expected to last for more than a few days. Sorry to load you up with this depressing news but it just isn't stopping at the moment....

I'm really struggling with overeating etc at the moment, but a friend on another part of Minis has read this and says it's amazing so will give it a go - Freedom from the Diet Trap: Slim for Life: Freedom from the Food Trap eBook: Jason Vale: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry to hear all your bad news :( What a bloody lot to take on! HUGE hug for you! Don't worry about what you're doing other than looking after yourself and your family/friend right now. We're here for you to sound off at, love xx

hi susie

you poor love gosh your going through the mill and being so far away it must be hard to im hear for you hun if you need help and hey do not worry about the food at this moment in time its help you cope with all this sadness .
i will try to give thats book a read myself sounds good x x x

Thank you guys.

I'm OK, keeping my head above water - like the dogs you see on youtube, with a log between their teeth - that's me, doggedly swimming. Not sure in which direction at the moment.

I'll keep you posted xxx

hi susie
if you ever want to talk im here for you my heart break for you it must be heartbreaking hun
but like rach said you look after yourself to we do not want you getting poorly

sending you loads of love x xx x x x x

Keep coming to talk to us when you can hun, we're always here if only to sound off at if you need to xx

hi susie hope your ok today love x x x

Back