Susie's 2022 campaign

Good luck at WI!

Good luck for the weigh in and for the presentation :)

I don't make any special effort for exercising. I said last year I was going to go to the gym down the road (well, community center with a gym in it) and I even bought joggers to go... but I'm still not there.

I DO make more effort with my walking though, whereas I used to go taxing everywhere - if I can walk it I do. I also make special efforts to go to the shop immediatley when things are needed rather than do without or put it off and if I buy heavy things - like milk etc - instead of just 'ugh, that'll be effort... taxiiii!!!' i do walk back.

Swimming I think would be a great idea (better said than done for people like us I know) because it would support your knee. Walking would be great too. Like the girls say, you don't HAVE to exercise right now though :) You do have to rest your knee xx

Thanks ladies, that's really helpful - the trouble with me is when I get bored at home I start browsing on eBay :eek:! I'll stick with the vibroplate for now and see how I get on. Funnily enough my knee is ever so slightly better today. Really looking forward to WI tonight - I feel slimmer, which is fab - and am pretty sure I will get my stone, not sure how much more I will lose! I have to squeeze between two desks to get out at work, and I swear it felt easier today :) B - just coffee, didn't have time (sneakily doing my presentation for tomorrow's interview) (milk HEA) L - chicken salad with red pepper dressing (yummy), apple, yogurt D - lasagne with garlic bread roll (HEB) S - post WI syns - cheese and crackers, frozen yogurt (10)

Awesome Looking Day Suzie! Did you make your GB? Good Luck for your Interview, I'll have everything crossed for you! X

What do people think? Will Susie's Gym catch on or will the bike become an expensive clothes hanger?

I'm an exercise junkie (now) but agree with everyone its just something I do to feel fitter but not sure how much difference it makes to my weight loss although I do have a consistent rate of loss although I do stick really well to SW?! I find exercise gives me massive boost in mood and energy. Plus as Blondcat said when I see a exhausting run earn me enough calories to have small chocolate bar makes me way less likely to scoff the choccie!

Hope WI is successful and will be waiting patiently for your post x

Evening all

I am one happy bunny tonight, lost 4 1/2 lbs, made my first stone and got Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month woohoo!!!! Look at all my shiny new badges :D I keep giggling to myself, just can't believe how well it's going :D

And I've just tucked into (read: inhaled lol) a plate of home made chicken korma - simply grill chicken, then mix a pot of Muller Light coconut yog and some curry or korma powder in to taste, take the chicken off the heat and pour the sauce over it. I had it with coconut rice (Tilda - worth the syn or 2) and steamed spinach and I am FULL! :)

Thanks for all the comments about exercise - I will take it easy (not hard for me, I invented the word "lazy" lol) and will stick to the vibroplate for now.

Love you lots, you gorgeous glamorous things you :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Evening all I am one happy bunny tonight, lost 4 1/2 lbs, made my first stone and got Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month woohoo!!!! Look at all my shiny new badges :D I keep giggling to myself, just can't believe how well it's going :D And I've just tucked into (read: inhaled lol) a plate of home made chicken korma - simply grilled chicken, then mix a pot of Muller Light coconut yog and some curry or korma powder in to taste, take the chicken off the heat and pour the sauce over it. I had it with coconut rice (Tilda - worth the syn or 2) and steamed spinach and I am FULL! :) Thanks for all the comments about exercise - I will take it easy (not hard for me, I invented the word "lazy" lol) and will stick to the vibroplate for now. Love you lots, you gorgeous glamorous things you :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Omg Susie! Go You! Well Done and what a well deserved Indian Fakeaway for Dinner!!!! So proud of you! X

Evening all I am one happy bunny tonight, lost 4 1/2 lbs, made my first stone and got Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month woohoo!!!! Look at all my shiny new badges :D I keep giggling to myself, just can't believe how well it's going :D And I've just tucked into (read: inhaled lol) a plate of home made chicken korma - simply grill chicken, then mix a pot of Muller Light coconut yog and some curry or korma powder in to taste, take the chicken off the heat and pour the sauce over it. I had it with coconut rice (Tilda - worth the syn or 2) and steamed spinach and I am FULL! :) Thanks for all the comments about exercise - I will take it easy (not hard for me, I invented the word "lazy" lol) and will stick to the vibroplate for now. Love you lots, you gorgeous glamorous things you :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Nailed it bird!!!!!! Well done :)

Thank you all :D

Just home from the interview, which went OK but we shall see, I can never tell if I've done well or not. Will hear this week.

B - tea, a bit nervous for food :eek:
L - spinach and mushroom lasagne
D - chicken korma fakeaway again
S - apple, yogurt, and for later - 2 cheesy scones with butter (about 10 syns!) :D

Have a good day and I'll try and catch up on diaries now x

Just watched a bit of Miranda Hart's Maracattack - first major guffaw 6 minutes in, but no sign of any maracca exercises yet, and I really didn't imagine there would be a scene with Kirsty Allsop being covered with flour while making maraccas :)

Oooh just looked at my stats and I've dropped 3 BMI points yaye :)

Last edited:
Thank you all :D Just home from the interview, which went OK but we shall see, I can never tell if I've done well or not. Will hear this week. B - tea, a bit nervous for food :eek: L - spinach and mushroom lasagne D - chicken korma fakeaway again S - apple, yogurt, and for later - 2 cheesy scones with butter (about 10 syns!) :D Have a good day and I'll try and catch up on diaries now x

Glad to hear your interview went ok, keeping everything crossed for you! Did you make the lasagne? Sounds as tho you're really loving the curry Fakeaway! X

Just watched a bit of Miranda Hart's Maracattack - first major guffaw 6 minutes in, but no sign of any maracca exercises yet, and I really didn't imagine there would be a scene with Kirsty Allsop being covered with flour while making maraccas :) Oooh just looked at my stats and I've dropped 3 BMI points yaye :)

3 BMI Points....I really should buy this dvd! X

Glad to hear your interview went ok, keeping everything crossed for you! Did you make the lasagne? Sounds as tho you're really loving the curry Fakeaway! 3 BMI Points....I really should buy this dvd! X

LOL if only watching a DVD could do that :) Absolutely loving the korma - and yes hun I made the (meat free) lasagne on the weekend, it made four big portions and is lovely. Not much left now though!

LOL if only watching a DVD could do that :) Absolutely loving the korma - and yes hun I made the (meat free) lasagne on the weekend, it made four big portions and is lovely. Not much left now though!

Do u have the lasagne recipe or was that the one which was posted earlier on in the week? I need to find a Muller light alternative so I can make it!!!! X PS-Boo to the dvd lol x

Back