Susie's 2022 campaign

Another 3lbs off for me - pretty happy with it considering I inhaled food yesterday :eek:.

Slightly miffed that I missed out on my half stone, which is silly I know - but I got Slimmer of the Week again :D Also just noticed on my stats, another point off my BMI too, so all good! I've put a chart into my signature which is my own mini goal - to lose 28lbs more by the time I go to Italy at the end of April - that's three months so 2-3 lbs a week should just about do it :).

The air fryer I bought before my austerity drive (oh dear) arrived today so am dying to try it out, might do chicken and chips tomorrow night mmm :D

Thanks Tracy! :)

Morning all - am feeling great today, even did a few minutes on the vibroplate this morning because I am determined to have a good loss next week! So am going to try some SP days and see how I get on.

B - overnight oats with cinnamon (heated up, yummy!), coffee
L - lamb with salad, super speed tomato soup
D - campfire stew mmmm with mash
S - Apples, hi fi bars

Low syns today - might add some toast in later for that all important crunch :D

Have a good day all xxx

Congrats on your loss this week! And yey for lower your BMI a notch too!

Food all sounds yummy and super duper healthy. You'll be at that target holiday weight for sure :))

Thanks guys! :)

'Someone' forgot to turn the slow cooker ON this morning :eek: so the campfire stew is on now, will have it tomorrow :).

Am whipping up chicken and chips as we speak - sometimes you've got to make sacrifices LOL. Will syn the breadcrumbs at 5 for 35gm (dividing the cals by 5), can't be bothered with making some out of bread.

Later....OMG this could be my favourite SW meal so far, with the chicken korma a close 2nd! Oh gosh it was lovely! :D

Last edited:
Hi Susie
Sounds like you are doing well on losses and fab food - keep it up:)

Hiya Katie love, hope you're well xxx

Morning all

It's D Day, the meeting with Stinky Pants boss - trying not to get too nervous but the St Johns Wort is not far away :)

On target with food though -

B - overnight oats, coffee
L - lamb and salad, speedy carrot and tomato soup
D - campfire stew - remembered to turn the slow cooker on this morning :)

Have a good one, lovelies! xxx

Awww thanks Stackie love - surprisingly it went OK and he wasn't too horrible, in fact quite conciliatory. I'm pretty sure he has in mind rewriting the job description to write me out of the job - but that would take 12 months plus - and I'll be gone mwah hah ha :D

And now I'm home to my lovely kitty cat, the heating is on and I'm about to tuck into my campfire stew - you guys were right, the gammon is literally falling apart :).

Sxxxx

Glad the meeting was fine, heating & cat cuddly and dinner yum:) xx

Morning all

Feeling very chipper after 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep! :D And feel like there's everything to look forward to - even if it is sleeting! Just keep thinking of that Italian sunshine, Suze! :D

OK on the eating plan - although could someone please explain to me why I had to have not one but two dinners last night???? The only answer I can come up with is greed...

B - bacon and eggs, coffee yum!
L - warm pork and the usual lettuce/tom/cucumber/dressing salad
D - campfire stew
S - apples, bananas, yog

Hi Susie

Hope you had a good day. Camp fire stew sounds nice:). DH away so I just had leftovers of last nights primal lasagna (celeriac instead of pasta) that was yum:) but now going dancing so hope she doesn't make us do belly rolls...:p

Xx

hi susie well done lovely on the loss wow you are doing great x x x x

I just had leftovers of last nights primal lasagna (celeriac instead of pasta) that was yum:) but now going dancing so hope she doesn't make us do belly rolls...:pXx

LOL Katie - and like the sound of the celeriac in the lasagne!

And thanks lovely Chezzie, it's all going pretty well :).

Just home from work - had to watch a dance preview, no dinner and it's a bit late to eat now :(. Might have some leftover mash and cheese...ahhh, cheered me up instantly :D. Bit late to catch up with diaries, so will get to them tomorrow, folks, but hope you are all well xxx

Morning all

All good, apart from it being so blooming cold!

B - wholemeal roll with cheese, coffee, grapefruit and yog
L - campfire stew, mash and spinach
D - chicken korma with steamed broccoli and rice mmmm
S - syns of some description! :D

Have a good one!

Well done on your loss :) you're doing brilliantly

Loving your menu for today.

Hopefully it warms up soon. It's soooooo cold here too :(

Evening, how are you?

some delicious menus going on.. The chicken n chips sound scrummy :drool:

with the chicken korma a close 2nd! Oh gosh it was lovely! :D

my friend made the korma and said went all watery and horrid which put me off?!

I'm pretty sure he has in mind rewriting the job description to write me out of the job - but that would take 12 months plus - and I'll be gone mwah hah ha :D

And Mr S Pants has no clue!

Just keep thinking of that Italian sunshine, Suze! :D,

Rub it in why don't you :p

my friend made the korma and said went all watery and horrid which put me off?!

Did she take the chicken off the heat before adding the yogurt? It does curdle so sounds like that may have been the problem.

And hello all, been rushing around a bit today, then spent two lovely hours chinwagging with my best friend - solved a big question in my mind (more below), and now am chillaxing at home - with all the heating on, I don't care how much it costs!:winter_brr:

Food - bad last night (ice cream, chocolate oops) but good today :)

B - 2 small biscotti at my friends (5), coffee
L - last of the campfire stew and rice
D - hamburgers with cabbage and leek (or chips :))
S - chocolate (8), fruit salad and yog

Sooooooo the big decision is - I think I'm actually going to buy in France and not Italy! I started looking in France years ago but prices were too high then, so I then started looking in Italy - which has lots and lots of things going for it, but essentially I love the French way of life more - plus I love the houses (think old oak staircases, French doors, walled gardens, panelling), I can speak French (bit of a plus) and as Wendy pointed out, if I got sick and needed fetching, she can get to me in 6-8 hours (bless her).

I feel great, having made a decision about it :D

Back