Susie's 2022 campaign

Sorry that your asda drivers are crap. The biggest problem I find is the substitutes, I've stopped ordering food at the weekend because the substitute lists are always huge then, must be empty shelves. Mega poop when things don't turn up :(

I have a bit of floor mopping guilt after reading your post....but not guilty enough to go and do it :D
Hope you've had a good evening x

Mega poop

Now that's a phrase I've not heard before - but think it will come in very handy :D

I have a bit of floor mopping guilt after reading your post....but not guilty enough to go and do it :Dx

Oh don't feel guilty hun! I've bought the mop but it doesn't mean I'm actually going to use it LOL :D

Morning all!!!

The sun is shining, I woke up after a really decent night's kip (yaye), the totm has eased up a bit more *double yaye) and I've been a right busy bee, already! I had a huge eating day yesterday, loads of all the bad stuff, went way over my syns, so thought I'll have a veggie day today - so had eggs, bacon and beans for B (half of it, stopped halfway through and set aside for later :eek:), made veg soup for L and D, cleaned out the external hard drive and now my lappie is doing a long overdue backup!

In a minute I'll put my new duvet cover on (the bed, not me :D), something that actually did turn up from Asda! George Home Heirloom Delicate Damask Duvet Range | Bedding | ASDA direct

And got my evil dieting queen tomatoey-miracle pasta concoction for dinner. Yes folks it's WI tomorrow night and Susie is panicking! Didn't stop me eating all that rubbish last night though...

Just off to ponder the big questions of life - why can't we have world peace? Why is the sky blue? And why don't I lose weight when I mega poop? :D

Sxxx

Last edited:
Hi Susie, enjoy your Sunday and get you away from the floor mop - if floors were supposed to be clean then.....well I'll think of something:D

Xx

Oh that bedding is gorgeous :D

I can't believe how busy you've been already. I feel so lazy ;)

I wish the sun was shining here, it's absolutely tipping it down. I'm so jealous of your nice weather :eek:

Just stick to plan today and you never know, you may have a pleasant surprise tomorrow night :D

Enjoy your sun hun, the sun is shining here too :)

Hubby put washing on the line :)

I am bad I hardly ever mob our floor hoover it every 2-3 days mop, once a month-At the most!!!!

xxxx

morning susie no sunshine her looks like its going to rain :( you enjoy your day hun and love the bedding x x x

I've just had a bowl of veg soup but am still hungry, so might make up some pasta :)

Also got a chicken slow cooker meal on - it looks amazing - peas, broccoli, mushrooms, parsley, chicken stock and herb infusions mmmmm :)

All sounding really tasty, but it's annoying when it just doesn't seem to fill us up,
But you sound like you've got a good plan all sorted ,
Enjoy your day xxx

Sorry you had a bad patch yesterday but sounds like you're on it today and with super clearout miracle stuff causing mega poop you should be good tomorrow.

Very impressed with your IT tidy up. Reminded me I need to do that sometime (but maybe not today!!)

Started off bright this morning but now bit grey and gloomy :rolleyes:

God Susie, can you give the rest of us a chance please? Mopping (a least purchasing a mop), cooking healthy meals from scratch, backing up your laptop, pondering the unanswerable questions about mega poop?!? All I've done is brush my teeth and I feel like I deserve a medal.

susie im sure you w.i. will be fine hun x x x

Thanks all and morning! Another sunny day here, which is lovely, hope it's the same for you!

A weekend of big decisions, helped by some friends popping round yesterday -

1. I've withdrawn from the job interview today - reasons - I wasn't their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even 4th choice so probably not going to get it; plus I hadn't actually clocked this but it pays less than what I'm on now! An agency I like working with says there will be loads of roles coming on the market from 1 April (beg of financial year) so will be patient and wait for a bit.

2. Definitely buying in Italy - an accountant friend has worked out that I can't retire early and live in the UK off the rental income of my flat because I'll lose £13,000 a year in capital gains tax! Luckily the cost of living in Italy is much, much cheaper than here, so it's doable there. Sad though, isn't it, bit of an indictment on the state of play in the UK.

So - I find myself with a morning off! :)

B - yogurt and banana, tea
L - chicken salad
D - If i get my 2 stone sticker, I might treat myself to a battered cod with SW chips - it's 9-11 syns so within my allowance, and I've been thinking about it all week :)

Enjoy your day, all! xxx

Last edited:
Susie, it looks like you've got your head screwed on. You need to make living as comfortable as possible for yourself, and if living in Italy is going to do that for you then go for it :D

Hope w.i goes well for you later

Enjoy your morning off xx

I do love an unexpected morning off work, but I think you made the right decision. The only reason really to go would've been for practice (which I'm sure you don't need!).

It's exciting that Italy is definately becoming a firm plan :) just make sure you've got enough space for all of us mini's!!

:) just make sure you've got enough space for all of us mini's!!

LOL will do!

Off to a good start - just did Day 1 of my Leslie challenge :) - then had a lovely long shower after, although I ran out of hot water when I still hadn't rinsed the conditioner out (I hate electric heating!), so that REALLY woke me up :eek: :D

That's a good decision re the job. It's awful going through an interview and the agony of waiting to here when it is less money and they already indicated perhaps others had more chance.

It's a shame you have to move abroad as you say but on the other hand living in italy sounds like an adventure

Good luck for weigh in.

good luck with your w.i susie wossie x x x

Hi all - thanks for your kind thoughts, I did lose 1/2 lb and got my 2 stone award :).

TBH I'm a bit disappointed, I secretly hoped it would be more - but then I think that every week LOL. I'm really going to pull my finger out this week, do Leslie every day, watch portion control - and I'm also going to cut back on syns!

But right now I am starving and just waiting for SW chips to cook :D

Off to a good start - just did Day 1 of my Leslie challenge :) - then had a lovely long shower after, although I ran out of hot water when I still hadn't rinsed the conditioner out (I hate electric heating!), so that REALLY woke me up :eek: :D
Well done on walking the walk & eek to cold shower :p

Hi all - thanks for your kind thoughts, I did lose 1/2 lb and got my 2 stone award :).

TBH I'm a bit disappointed, I secretly hoped it would be more - but then I think that every week LOL. I'm really going to pull my finger out this week, do Leslie every day, watch portion control - and I'm also going to cut back on syns!

But right now I am starving and just waiting for SW chips to cook :D

Well done on the loss & the shiny 2 stone sticker :D I'm with you always want it to be more but sounds like you're at the start of a fab week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back