Susie's 2022 campaign

I think the first film came out in 1985--I would've been 3! I remember watching it a LOT as a kid, though. And the Road to Avonlea TV series (just called "Avonlea" in the US, where I grew up, but "Road to Avonlea" in Canada, where it was made). My mom loved the book series, and she passed that love on to my sisters and me. Mom's middle name is Ann, but she spelt my sister's middle name Anne because of Anne of Green Gables. :)

Just waiting for the house sitter to arrive - and oh isn't it sad about Jonathan Crombie - the actor who played Gilbert in Anne of Green Gables? I loved him so much :cry:Actor Jonathan Crombie, famed for role as Gilbert Blythe on Anne of Green Gables TV series, dead at 48 | National Post

So sad I loved Gilbert and he was a perfect personification (at least to my teenage brain) will have to plan a reread then rewatch :(

I have visions of you being whisked around the Italian countryside by Juan Carlo in sporty little convertible with your headscarf and shades on. Let's hope the reality isn't a fiat cinquecento and travel sickness!
:8855:

Hope you're enjoying the rest of your Sunday xx

Let's hope the reality isn't a fiat cinquecento and travel sickness!

LOL that's EXACTLY what he'll be like, knowing my luck - actually I'd be much more comfy with someone with a more lived in face, shall we say :D

Mom's middle name is Ann, but she spelt my sister's middle name Anne because of Anne of Green Gables. :)

That's mine too!

Hope you're enjoying the rest of your Sunday xx

Just woke up from a nanna nap - it's all rock and roll here! :D Had a nice clean out on Freecycle, the house sitter is lovely and will take good care of Orby, and I've been trying to resurrect a Sony reader - but methinks it's broken - not to worry, i still have all the ebook disks and can read them on Calibre. I could quite happily spend my days doing a bit of gardening, pootling about the house, reading and snoozing - so that's my Italian life sorted :D.

Ooooh by the way, to whoever suggested the banana pancake - yummmy! I just made one and put some WW fruit puree (synned) on it and it was lovely! :)

ohh lovely menu again susie i just bought a load of bananas from morrisons on the cheap bit bought them whizzed them put in boxes in freezer for my banana ice cream lolol

i just bought loads of bananas put them in the liquidiser put in a container to freeze the chunkie camp call it banana ice-cream must admit i have had a little taste today and i did enjoy x

Oh my goodness - my brother has just rung, he had the For Sale sign up on the NZ house for about 5 minutes and we've already had two offers, one serious, and for more than we thought originally....to exchange in July!

More to come - but the Italian Dream has just taken a big stride forward!

Oh my goodness - my brother has just rung, he had the For Sale sign up on the NZ house for about 5 minutes and we've already had two offers, one serious, and for more than we thought originally....to exchange in July! More to come - but the Italian Dream has just taken a big stride forward!

Ooh, how exciting! :) xx

Morning all

Surprisingly I managed to sleep last night :D. And today it's a beautiful spring day and i can't wait to get to Italy this Thursday!

B/L - baked beans with slim pasta, chilli and spinach
D - might have a little treat :)

Have a good one, all!

Hi susie
Enjoy your day hun ,
So excited bout Italy :):):)

Oh what a shame - but flights do get very booked up! :)

I've also decided to look for shorter term contract work, like I used to do, so just putting feelers out to agencies now. All very exciting!

Back