Susie's 2022 campaign

The interview is on Friday, so think happy thoughts at 11am your time ladies! :)

A late start to the day - but have made a list of what I need to get done today - putting boxes together, sorting out clothes and packing (a friend is taking anything I don't want to sell at a charity stall), packing the books/DVDs (whatever i don't want, I'll leave here) and getting the suitcases ready.

Then i need to put together a little PR plan for an exercise I have to present on Friday.

Not getting much packing done - done the books, so am out of the starting block! :). I do love leaving things until the last minute...:rolleyes:

But have done the PR plan, so happy with that, and sent to a PR friend for her thoughts.

I will be so thinking about you all morning tomorrow Suzie, not just 11am:) you'll do brilliant I'm sure. Will they tell you that day or make you hang on?

My daughter is a very last minute person too.. I think it's the journalist & PR thing about working to a deadline :D

Thanks Sis (except it's Friday :)). Not sure if they will tell me straight away, depends how many people they are seeing.

I will just keep imagining a call to say they are offering me the job - love this visualisation thing :D.

Decided I'm going to do a big push over the next few days and get as much done as I can, so I've got a few free days next week to say bye to people. Am throwing out stuff like mad, things I've carted around for years - loving it!

You can do my house next.

:doh: I thought tomorrow was Friday! I'm a day ahead of myself:D I've popped over especially to say good luck for tomorrow:D
I'm a massive hoarder but once I start I totally blitz, but then I panic in case I throw something away I want. I've bought things back again that I've put in the charity shop:rolleyes: I've a plate that has moved house to house with me since I was 19! X

Proper day before now..so..good luck Suzie, will be thinking of you sis X

Best wishes, let us know how it goes. Do you dress up for a Skype interview? I would be trying to make sure that behind me is all clean and tidy?

Morning all

Not sure if it's a video call, I don't think they have the facilities to do it - but I'll be sure to brush my hair :).

In other news - no hot water....but i refuse to stress about it, it will all get fixed!

Well thankfully it I'd s Skype interview so they won't know that you haven't showered

Urgh, I hate it when they make you wait for days! Pleased it went well, and fingers crossed for Tuesday X

Fingers crossed for you Susie. I'm sure they're just mulling over how they're going to be able to wait to get you in there again!

You mentioned the visualisation thing, and it immediately made me think of the scene in the film Waynes World where Wayne wants the guitar from the music shop, and keeps saying 'it will be mine! Oh yes! It will be mine!'. You just need to do the Bohemian Rhapsody scene in your Beetle on the way back home now! :D

Hey Suzie, just realised you're leaving date is fast approaching..that's come around quick! How's the packing going and is Orbit ok now? X

Back