Susie's 2022 campaign

Yay:woohoo:fantastically well done Sis:wee: And even more fantastic that the girlies have shrunk 2 sizes:banana_dancer: I wish mine would😸

Good that you mentioned fragrance direct. I'd looked at it a while back as I'd heard it was good and they do a copy of geminesse..which I used to adore way back when but I forgot all about it, I'll have to have a look.
Had to smile ..my sister's favourite perfume is Chanel's Chance 💜

You must be so chuffed to have lost so much Suzie..you're a star ⭐

Thanks honeybun!

Now I just need to avoid a situation where I do well, lose weight, then pile it all back on again in one night!

Anyhoo, it's a lovely day out there and I'm going to think positive, drink lots of green tea and water and eat lots of spinach :).

B - omelette with steamed tender stemmed broccoli
L - veg stew - squash, spinach, canned tomatoes etc, then satsuma and orange
D - coconut chicken with greens of some sort

Have a good one!

Just back from lunch which was a MEGA FAIL. My homemade lunch had too much chilli in it and was inedible so then I had a prosciutto baguette, two large currant buns and a big slice of apple crumble.

I cannot be trusted around food!

Oh well will just have to try to minimise the damage and suck up any gain on Monday.

Oh my, work is a mine zone! Never mind, eaten now but if you drop your syns for the rest of the weekend it'll not be so bad. I adore apple crumble and may have resisted for a nano second😸
Was it the SW veg stew? If yes, I'm not keen on that.

Has your parcel from Perfumes direct arrived yet? A nice pamper weekend if it has. I was looking at the site last night and I don't think it's the one I'd been looking at a while back..do they do copy perfumes? All I could see was the real ones.
Any plans for the weekend? X

Oh my, work is a mine zone!

That's the trouble, there's always food about! My lunch wasn't any particular recipe, just mine own. The cat brushed round my ankles while I was sprinkling chilli flakes into it, which gave me a fright and I ended up putting much more in than I can cope with....and I was just so fed up at lunch today because my meal tasted horrible, so I went crazy...but as you say, it's eaten now :classic_roll_eyes:.

I did have a taste of a rather unusual yogurt as well - La Cremerie basil flavoured rice yogurt, only 100 calories a jar - but the jar retails at over £4! I did like it, though, so have brought home two jars, might try it as sorbet.

My Fragrance Direct stuff should arrive tomorrow, so yes a little pampering is on the cards. The perfume copies are Milton Lloyd. I also decided to treat myself to hiring people to do a deep clean for the flat, and they arrive tomorrow morning - so it's all nice for the house sitters next Saturday.

And last but not least, I just had to change the bedding because Stella weed on me and the bed at 4am this morning, little so and so. She's banned from both bedrooms now.

So tomorrow is a relaxing day, watching strangers scrub my floors :D.

Afternoon all

What a day, and it's only 3pm! The cleaners have left the house looking spotless, including a beautifully cleaned oven, the groceries arrived ok, I've done four loads of washing, including washing sofa covers after Stella weed on them again - I think it's a problem sharing the litter with Orbit - so, another litter box has been ordered. Thanks to the lovely weather, two loads are already dried!

The Fragrance Direct order arrived, a couple of Amazon orders are due this afternoon, and now I'm knackered after bawling happily away watching the Royal wedding :D.

So my eyes are all red, my nose is running, and I've only had four hours' sleep last night. But it was such a lovely wedding service, full of love, and I've got plans for an Epsom salts bath before bed, so I think it's safe to say that I'll sleep well tonight - and with clean sheets, bliss!

Been 100% on plan foodwise - I've hopped off SW temporarily and am doing three days of the Military Diet (used to be called the Cleveland Clinic Diet), to get rid of the gain - and I am NEVER going to go silly on treat night ever again.

B - grapefruit, toast with peanut butter, tea
L - tuna on toast, black coffee (actually quite enjoyed it without milk)
D - small piece of chicken, green beans - then later, a small apple, 1/2 a banana and (bizarrely) a cup of ice cream

I've also had three of my four litres of water!

Haha yes, I felt the same at first, but then got into a sort of rhythm with it, and drank 4.5 litres in the end, apart from tea and coffee. But there were a LOT of trips to the loo - or as my work mate says, going to visit Louella :D.

I was quite hungry during the night but not desperately so, and it all seems to be helping, because I'm down 5lbs overnight and back to my last WI weight :classic_eek::classic_cool:.

Today it's -

B - an egg cooked any way, 1 slice toast, 1/2 a banana
L - 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 hardboiled egg, 5 crackers
D - 2 turkey sausages, broccoli and carrot, then 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup ice cream

Plus the same amount of water as yesterday.

The quantities seem a bit random, and I'm not sure about the whole "magical combination of foods" idea, but will follow it pretty much to the letter to see if it works - it's only three days, after all. I added skinny noodles to last night's dinner, they are only 10 cals a packet, so didn't think that would hurt - and they give me a nice full feeling - so I'll do the same tonight. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be caffeine free, but I'll have a few green teas as well as a pack of Rooiboos that I found in the cupboard. I've also been taking glucomannan tablets with each meal to stop me feeling hungry. I'm so used to eating all the time to avoid any sort of hunger pangs, so it's quite interesting to recognise them and think "Hmm OK, normal response would be to eat something but instead I'll have water...".

If it works, I won't plan to do it every week, I really do want to stick to SW, but it might well come in handy for those blow out days!

Have a lovely day, all xx

No way could I manage that military diet, I would be keeling over!
The thing you said about eating all of the time to avoid hunger pangs made me stop and think..I eat every couple of hours usually and call myself a grazer. I've never thought about why I do it but thinking about it I think it's because of not getting hunger pangs🤔
Poor Stella seems to be having a bit of a rough time lately, hope you manage to get that sorted.
I watched the royal wedding, didn't they look so happy..and I loved seeing Will and Harry together. 💜
I would love the cleaners around at mine, I hate cleaning😸
Enjoy today X

Yes I'm a grazer by nature too, interesting to get through the 'pangs' mentally, makes me realise after I have water that I wasn't actually hungry at all. Explains a lot of my eating behaviour!

Well I've had lunch and seriously I am stuffed, that's a LOT of cottage cheese - I did have four extra crackers, but I had to leave some of the cheese, couldn't fit it in :classic_eek:. It's weird about cottage cheese, I don't mind eating it at all but can't stand the smell, so had to wash my hands afterwards :). Just having a green tea now, but won't need the glucomannan.

I loved the wedding too - although I'm still enough of a republican to resent the huge amount of money spent on it, and officials clearing the streets of homeless people so the posh don't have their wedding pics ruined...:classic_mad:. Rant over.

Slight progress on the Stella Wees Everywhere front (because I know you'll all be unable to sleep without knowing, and I just couldn't have that on my conscience :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:) - I changed the brand of cat litter in the tray and she jumped right in! Since then, no sign of weeing on the sofa, so I'm hoping that's the answer. I have of course got 20kg of the other cat litter, but that can go in Orby's tray when Stella's new 'outhouse' arrives :).

Well that's dinner done, and it was actually very nice. you can have stock cubes, so I zapped skinny noodles, broccoli, carrot and the two turkey sausages in chicken stock. Have decided I'll have that for lunch tomorrow (subbing chicken for the sossies) - it's WI day so not much point in doing day 3 - but will keep things low cal and let's hope for the best! :)

Also giving the ice cream a miss tonight, and will have a whole banana before bed, see if that helps the RLS.

I'll have finished 3.5 litres of water/tea today, so that'll do. All in all, it wasn't bad, a couple of hungry moments but the skinny noodles really helped. Oh BTW there's a Groupon deal for skinny rice/noodles/pasta - about £26 for 25 packs, I got the pasta ones as i have enough of the noodles and rice already in.

Well done for getting through that military diet Suzie😺I couldn't have done that, it looked not very much to eat. Bet you get a brilliant loss today😺
I got some of those skinny noodles once but my daughter snaffled them! I'll tell her about the groupon, good deal..thanks for heads up.
Have a good day😎 X

Thanks hun I do OK on VLCD but only if it's for a short duration. But I did a SWI this morning and I think I will be lucky to get an STS - although that's quite something after last week's excesses :).

Still trying to glug the water! I make excuses to myself about water because we're upstairs from the kitchen and I whinge to myself that my knees are too sore to constantly go up and down to fill my glass - well now I've got a fab Nalgene BPA free 1 litre water bottle so I have no excuse not to drink lots! I'll still be going up and down the stairs to the loo though LOL.

B - a red grapefruit, and a small bowl of the chicken noodles
L - chicken noodles
D - chicken and bacon pasta, or maybe SW chips and pork loin.

Starting today - NO MORE TREAT NIGHTS!

Sx

just catching up now suzie... fair play to you.. I don't think its something that I could ever do, and probably would be very hard to maintain long term but well done... will be worth it if those pounds drop!

Im with you on the water, I drink a min of 4 litres a day, except I have to put miwadi in it.. cant do it otherwise.. Takes your body a while to get used to it but after a while I go to the loo as frequently as I did before increasing the water...

Just in from group, and gained a pound - so I'm OK with that, I think my last ditch attempt to lose some pounds must have helped, especially with the excesses of the last week!

One of my class 'friends' lost a whopping 6.5lbs and she said all she did was reduce her syns down to about 7 or 8 - so I'm going to try the same, for the next two weeks.

Now, dinnertime! xx

That's not bad🙂 Bet you see a good difference next week..and wowza to the friend that lost that whopping amount by cutting syns! I'll be trying that too😸X

I know, wouldn't that be wonderful!

Morning all - back on it, with a vengeance, and trying to keep things really low before Italy (you will get so sick of hearing those two words :D) -

B - ham and cheese toastie - Nimble bread, free ham, half my HEA cheese), coffee
L - chicken and salad
D - pork loin and spinach

No syns if I can help it!

Oh I could kill for a toastie! What a lovely breakfast😋 X

It was really yummy and totally on plan, so could be my standard go to brekkie.

The rest of my food was fine but I've had a load of syns since dinner - was craving chocolate like you wouldn't believe, ended up having a big spoonful of Options salted caramel in some quark. That was after half a packet of salt crackers, two Hifis and two Cadbury eclairs...

Back