Susie's 2022 campaign

Oops..though really you did well stopping at 2 eclairs😋Haven't had one of those in years! A lot of people on here like the options in quark, bet they're lovely. I think there's a lot of us would do well if we could abolish evening! There's something about sitting watching tv that makes your brain suddenly think treat time😸X

I tend to sit at my laptop reading books or watching TV/films - so yeah I'm sure it's food as a distraction.

And now it's food to alleviate stress, I want chocolate and I want it now! I've had a release signed off by all the lead managers and now the chief exec doesn't like it. The story he does like is boring and won't get any press, so stress levels are high, especially as I'm racing against the clock for it.

Food has been good but i spotted cheese pasties in the fridge so my work mate is coming with me when i leave and won't let me have any :).

B - ham and cheese toastie
L - chicken salad - and then nibbled on a bit of turkey
D - pork loin and spinach

Sx

How annoying that the thing you know will get the best press won't be used 🙄 Hope the stress levels dropped enough to get you past the work kitchen door.
Isn't it funny how our brains are wired to automatically reach for yum foods or alcohol in times of stress, never a piece of fruit or water. With me, one treat always leads to a never ending cycle though and it takes forever getting back to yes I can eat it but I'm not going to...it's so hard.
Hope today is less stressful X

I ate chocolate when I got home. A whole bar!

I bought it - could have stopped myself
I took it home - could have stopped myself
I ate it - could have....well, you get the picture.

I did however count the syns - and if I don't have any for two days, then we're sort of even.

The work thing - well, chit happens, doesn't it, and at the end of the day the boss is the boss, so c'est la vie.

Back on track today -

B - ham and cheese toastie, coffee
L - sossies and spinach
D - pork loin and spring greens
S - Muller Light latte mmmm

Sx

Whats done is done... You are human.. you can minimise the damage over the next few days.......

Work sounds stressful alright Susie.. nothing worse than disagreeing with someone when they are the boss and have the final call.. I have had a situation like that myself here today... I seriously disagree with manager on something... trying to keep my mouth shut.. can be hard at times!

you are really good at eating your greens Susie.. spinach seems to be a big part of your diet..

Oh Orla sorry to hear you've got work problems too, it's a right royal pain isn't it!

The chocolate thing continued at home tonight, I'm ashamed to say - more mini dramas, this time to do with the on call phone - but hopefully it will be sorted tomorrow.

I do love a bit of spinach, had more for dinner because the spring greens were pongy :classic_eek:.

Morning all

Been a mad couple of days at work, and food has been terrible - suffice to say that cheesecake featured!

Off to Italy this afternoon, but will check in when I can. Have fun and enjoy the Bank Holiday xx

Have a great time in Italy and I hope all the house selling stuff goes smoothly ( and be nice to the airport staff;))

Hi Susie!
Hope everything goes well in Italy! Have a lovely time :) xx

Hello my lovelies!

I'm back safe and sound, although a little ruffled by nightmare travel situations, locking myself out of houses, getting home this morning at 4am and other little traumas - but we got there in the end, the house is sold and I've got the cash :). And Tippy the Ryanair staff were all lovely, and I was lovely back :).

I wasn't too bad with food, made good choices about 60% of the time - but really need to neck some veg in order to show an STS or loss on Monday night. Not been great today because I have no fresh food in the house, the housesitters took me at my word and ate everything! Forgot to say - everyone in Italy noticed I'd lost weight, which was most excellent for the morale! :)

Missed you all, what's the skinny??? xx

Last edited:
A good day today, had a ham and cheese toasted sammy but should be OK because it was light bread and I'll use the cheese as my HEA.

SW burger, potatoes and salad for lunch.

Dinner - chicken korma with cauli rice - yum!

Sx

Morning all - gosh it's quiet in here, but not to worry, as per usual I'll whitter away to myself :D.

B - bacon and eggs - still a bit peckish, so finished off a little bit of korma left over
L - chicken with roasted peppers and squash
D - ragu with skinny noodles

Have a good one, all. My day (weekend) is all about laundry :classic_roll_eyes:.

I'm glad you're home safe, and the house is sold. It must be a relief that it is all done and the money is in the bank. It's lovely that your friends noticed your weight loss :) Well done on keeping to plan as much as you could. Fingers crossed the scales are kind on Monday.

Good luck with the laundry!! xx

Hi Susie, just wanted to say well done on selling house & getting the money! Must be a relief.
Now you can focus on self :)
Xx

Thanks Katie! Yes it is a huge relief that it's all over - now I just have to make sure I don't fritter away the money :classic_eek::classic_oops:.

Got menopausal brain fog big time today, finding it hard to get moving. However, lunches for next week won't make themselves - although, having typed that, I then stared out the window for 10 minutes LOL.

B - Sainsburys skinny burgers (lovely and free - and cheaper than the SW ones!) and eggs
L - Meat loaf with peppers and spinach
D - Probs the same

Sxx

Welcome back, it has been quiet enough here, partially due to the good weather I imagine but also due to the fact I haven't been here 5 times a day like normal.
Glad your friends noticed your loss, that's great.

I am loving the Sainsbury’s skinny burgers - having them every week at the mo, so delicious!

I know, I must get some more!

Been a productive day - all the holiday laundry and more is done, a few jobs sorted out and the flat back to rights. Also made four cheese and bacon quiches for breakfasts using the Old El Paso Stand and Stuff tortillas - 3.5 syns each, plus 1.5 for cheese (so I can keep my HEA allowance). Of course I had to try one to make sure they were OK :D. Really lush, the case goes crunchy in the oven mmm.

Also made a lush dinner - 5% pork mince, red onions, courgettes, mixed peppers, skinny rice, toms and fajita seasoning - very yummy!

Also had 8 cups green tea and about 2 litres of water, but am sure I'll show a whopping gain tomorrow. Never mind, it'll come off again - I AM going to get my 4 stone award in the next two weeks!

Back