Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Had a lovely dinner - pork strips with chopped toms, sugar snals and a little chilli over cauli rice - lush!

I then ruined it by eating a load of cookies :classic_eek: - so I've decided I have to throw them out, will do that when I get home.

B - prosciutto and tomato baguette, coffee (10 syns)
L - leftover dinner with Med veg
D - chicken curry

Enjoy your day!

Well, at least you got back on the horse (as it were) in terms of pork!

There's always the risk, when there are syns in the house, to wolf down the lot of them.
The trouble is, we should be allowed to have a few - just not for that to open the floodgates, and not be able to stop.
Have you ordered that willpower from Amazon yet? :)

Throwing them out is good. I have to get my partner to take the biscuits and put them somewhere else. Interesting that his crisps aren't compelling me anymore. I must be in the keto zone!

Half a lb is great, especially after a few days away - well done. Good plan to bin the cookies.

Well ladies what a difference a day makes - pulled out of the 2nd interview tomorrow because work has offered me another contract to do some of the job I'm already doing :).

So, we're in paid employment for a while longer yet yaye.

Oh and FYI some flavours of Halo ice cream are on sale at Tesco for £2.50 until the 27th.

Glad your trip went well and you had a good time with your friends.
On the job front I want to say congrats but first would ask is it really what you want, they have been all over the place with you. What have they offered you now, is it good? Obviously it's a job you know and can do and is convenient to you which makes a lot of sense but you did seem upbeat about a move.

Susie, can I ask about your vibro plate massager thingy again. I've got cramps in my legs again mainly from sitting all day at work ( I'm taking magnesium supplements) and was looking these up to keep circulation in my legs going. I was thinking of the ones you use when sitting down that keep circulation in your calves happy. But any I looked up on amazon where ones you stand on and are specifically for lossing weight on your thighs by jiggling you about. Which is the sort you have and would you mind posting the links again, and do you feel the benefit, thanks.

is it really what you want, they have been all over the place with you. What have they offered you now, is it good? Obviously it's a job you know and can do and is convenient to you which makes a lot of sense but you did seem upbeat about a move.

Aww Tippy thanks for your concern - and you're right, they have mucked me about - but the Head of Marketing wasn't the one doing that before, and he has given me a 100% assurance that the job is mine, plus the HR Manager has assured me she'll have the contract to me any day now. So I'm all good with it - plus they are stuck, it was two roles and they got no decent applicants but they desperately need someone to start on some big projects, so I suggested they join the two junior roles together for one senior role for me, and they've agreed. It's a high level role, with every chance that it will be extended ad infinitum, and will mean I'm running some really fun campaigns (one involving a BIG celeb chef, can't say any more), it's good money for the charity sector, and it's 5 mins from home, free parking and free food (not all of it cake!). I won't have to be on call anymore after hours and on the weekends, and I'll have a new seat next to one of my best workmates :).

So, lots of positives.

Susie, can I ask about your vibro plate massager thingy again. I've got cramps in my legs again mainly from sitting all day at work ( I'm taking magnesium supplements) and was looking these up to keep circulation in my legs going. I was thinking of the ones you use when sitting down that keep circulation in your calves happy. But any I looked up on amazon where ones you stand on and are specifically for lossing weight on your thighs by jiggling you about. Which is the sort you have and would you mind posting the links again, and do you feel the benefit, thanks.

I bought one that you stand on but i just use it sitting down - it's like this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Slim-Vib...hash=item1cb3d18293:m:mRoUG5an1hq4R5XQ8RazBFQ

I haven't been using it consistently but when i do you can really feel your calf muscles tightening! And after using it for a few days I felt my legs above my knees were slimmer.

Re the magnesium, try and take potassium too as it helps the magnesium absorb.

Thanks for that, will have a look at it
And yes will get some potassium later today. Usually when I'm low in magnesium I feel it in my chest first but with all the sitting I'm feeling it iny legs.

That's a really good price, all the one son eBay are over €100

They've really dropped in price, mine cost £50 and now the same one is available for £25 or thereabouts.

Not been great on food, I just completely forgot to get something out of the freezer for lunch so I suspect it will be bread - and there's carrot cake and lemon drizzle cake in the kitchen to be avoided!

Disaster foodwise today - lemon drizzle cake and sausage rolls were the main culprits, and also because i wasn't prepared - my old nemesis!

Hopefully will do better tomorrow, with stir fries and skinny burgers ready to go.

OK Ive ordered one, a massage plate that is. I couldn't get the same one as they don't post to Ireland

Well done Tipp, start on the lowest programme and work upwards, otherwise you'll wonder what on earth you're doing to yourself :).

Morning all - back on plan, and determined to eat well until Monday WI!

B - skinny burger, 2 skinny sossies (1), spinach, coffee
L - chicken salad - iceberg, toms, beetroot, pumpkin - and nectarine and an apple
D - veggie stir fry with chilli sauce, beansprouts and more veg!

Nice to have slightly cooler weather!

Sx

Morning - a lovely day today, when rain was forecast - who'd work at the Met Bureau eh? :)

Laundry underway, and will do some batch cooking later.

B - eggs and bacon
L - veg stir fry
D - same
S - fruit

Keeping it simple today :).

Have a good one, all.

Wow Susie, that’s exciting news on the job contract. Enjoy the security:)

But leave the freebie naughty food!

You are doing so well & im so pleased for you xxx

That is good news re: the job, takes the pressure off a bit. It must be really difficult with all that tempting food around at work, best of luck with staying on plan over the weekend :)

Wow Susie, that’s exciting news on the job contract. Enjoy the security:) But leave the freebie naughty food! You are doing so well & im so pleased for you xxx

That is good news re: the job, takes the pressure off a bit. It must be really difficult with all that tempting food around at work, best of luck with staying on plan over the weekend :)

Thanks ladies :D. I was chuffed to find out on Monday that I came second in the Slimmer of the Year vote at my club (but the lady who won rightly deserves it, and she's been going longer than me).

Been 100% on plan today - and did I mention I threw out ALL the cookies - about 50 of them?!!!! :classic_cool:. Just as well, because I really fancied some earlier - but there's only SW friendly food in the house now :).

Am pleased with my eggy bake thing - spinach, broccoli, spring onions and a little bacon...makes 6 good portions and so easy :).

egg.jpg

Back