Susu's sustainable diet diary

Thanks for popping in Laura.

Yes I think my head is in the right place. I really want this to be sustainable.

I want chocolate and crisps and anything else sweet or greasy ! I haven't felt like this all week and I know why !

This morning I had planned a fry up but slept really badly last night and just didn't feel hungry this morning so I SKIPPED BREAKFAST.

This is an old pattern that was really bad when I commuted to work. I would get up really early, not feel like eating that early. Have a snacky lunch. Get home late ravenously hungry. Make poor food choices like frozen pizza and stuff my face on snacks while I was waiting for it to cook.

Today isn't as bad as that and I'm heating up a casserole but it's the same old same old. I NEED to eat breakfast every day if I am going to beat this thing.

I think you are stronger than you realise lovely. You haven't eaten pizza and caserole is good. We are going to have wobbles but we can do this. Good idea to eat breakfast if u know that works for you. You can do this. We're all here for you.

Loving the bracelet. We will be adding bling to them in no time.

Xx

Thanks Lydia. I'm fine really.

This journey for me is all about identifying what stops me staying slim. It's crazy. I've probably lost about 30st over the last 20 years. I'm actually ashamed to admit that.

Have you chosen a bracelet yet ?

i agree that eating brekkie is important - especially if you know that it's going to cause problems later in the day.

You can do this hun xxx

Thanks Susie.

I have to eat it whether I fancy it or not. Not necessarily the same for everyone. I've made it strategy number 2.

i always used to skip breakfast, usually in too much of a rush.

Now it's fruit and yog, or a home made fry up or omelette - and the tum is much happier :)

You can put some sweeties in your diet when you want them, you just have to control the other portions.

Skipping meals is always a bad idea for me. I can have only fruits or whatever I can pack, but skipping is not an option. If I do so, I'll want to eat everything I see later.

16 syns not too bad

me to if i skip a meal i seem to start hunting food down :crazy:

Good morning ladies. It's fry up day ! and yes I do fancy it this morning.

Excellent start to the day, Susu! Hope your tum doesn't grumble so much today xx

hi susu
have a great day love and enjoy your fry up :)

Breakfast
IMG_20150521_1112203_rewind1.jpg

Breakfast was fab but I ballsed up lunch.

Had a reduced fat houmus and seafood stick salad, no dressing. I knew the houmus had syns but 12 is ridiculous !!!:cry:

At least I enjoyed it.

I can change to calorie counting and still be fine but jeez :confused:

Aww, I'm sorry the houmous was more syn-ful than you anticipated. :( I hate when that sort of thing happens. Don't beat yourself up about it, though. Like you said, you can switch to calorie counting and still be fine, and you enjoyed it!

Back