SUSYSU'S DIARY

susysu

Hi everyone

Im on day 2 of exante

Weighed in at 15st 4lbs yesterday. Got down to 12st 12lbs last May but did that through stress and adreneline of husband having his head turned at work! Got everything all sorted and put it all back on again

Am absolutly kicking myself cos i've been trying to lose it since jan and it's not moving hence starting this diet yesterday

Have a first target of getting back to 12st 12lbs by the 19th May which gives me 7 weeks. Not sure if it's achievable but will give it a good go. It will be my first meeting with the girl that caused me all the grief last year and I want to be feeling good! Plus i have 3 different sizes of clothes I bought last year as I lost and i cant fit in to any of them and summer is coming

Spent yesterday cooking lasagnes, chilli's etc for the freezer to make it easier for me feeding husband whilst im on this, and also survived getting chicken burgers for the kids yesterday and picking up indian takeaway. also cooked everyone sausage and egg baquettes so i'm hoping the willpower that got me through that will help over the next few weeks!

Wish me luck

Thank you. Prob not the most sensible motivation but if it keeps me on track then good enough

End of day 2 and it's been a struggle and I've realised it really will be one day at a time to do T/S

Hiya!
Just thought I would drop you a note to say GOOD LUCK!
Your right to think you should take it one day at a time, it is a very hard diet but the results make it so totally worth it!
Minimins is literally the BEST support, I couldnt do this diet without it, I also find keeping a diary good too as you can identify weak moments and also recently for me it shamed me int realising I have not been good and need to get my finger out and shift this weight!
Really look forward to keeping track of your diary, any questions do NOT be embarrassed to ask on here, the Minimins girls are the nicest and always do their best to support and help people!
:):D

Thank you so much. I really want to do this, but when you are a natural pig that eats for the sake of it not grabbing food at will is a hard habit to get out of

I can believe what you say about the site being a lifesaver, I'm lying in bed now with a rumbling tummy, reached for my phone and here I am feeling better already

Im lucky I have inspiration in front of me at work. I noticed one of the ladies that works for me looking suddenly very slimmer, asked her about it on Thursday, she told me to have a go and on Friday she bought me 4 days worth of sachets in until mine arrive on Monday.

Her stats were amazing, started 4 weeks ago today at 15st 5, lost 10lbs week1, 3lbs week 2, 7 lbs week 3 and 4 3/4 week 4 making a total of 24 3/4 in 4 weeks

I think what's bothering me is if I fail and she didn't it will make me even more feeling like a failure and sad for what I could have achieved if I could just stop chucking food in my mouth

Sorry a lot of waffle there but it's strangely therapeutic writing it down and knowing that anyone reading has been in the dieting cycle and will understand!

Back