Total Solution Suzi's road to skinnyville

:cry:eek:h no !!! I am sooooooooo tempted to eat right now we have a friend staying and they went out and bought 4 boxes of domino's pizza and some chicken strips too !!! I soooo want to eat some ... it smells delicious :( my mind is strong but ohhhhhhhh I so wish I wasn't so fat so I could sit down and eat my fill :cry: but I really dont want to give in ...... lol ........ oh but I really want some ha ha ha ... so I made my excuses and have removed myself from the room and come on here instead :sigh: hopefully I will continue to loose well and only need to be on this diet for around 5-6 months till i get to target x anyway .. feel better now that I off loaded and Im gonna go and check out some other peoples diarys for inspiriation lol .. bye for now ... suzi

:cry:eek:h no !!! I am sooooooooo tempted to eat right now we have a friend staying and they went out and bought 4 boxes of domino's pizza and some chicken strips too !!! I soooo want to eat some ... it smells delicious :( my mind is strong but ohhhhhhhh I so wish I wasn't so fat so I could sit down and eat my fill :cry: but I really dont want to give in ...... lol ........ oh but I really want some ha ha ha ... so I made my excuses and have removed myself from the room and come on here instead :sigh: hopefully I will continue to loose well and only need to be on this diet for around 5-6 months till i get to target x anyway .. feel better now that I off loaded and Im gonna go and check out some other peoples diarys for inspiriation lol .. bye for now ... suzi

Woweeeee Suzi well done on leaving them to it, the smell must have driven you up the wall?? Now! No more food talk, hope you had a great day.
It was autumnal here to say the least and rain tonight so time to dig out the winter clothes, wouldn't it be great to emerge next spring from the cover-up woolies into smaller spring/summer clothes and feel great about ourselves?

Onwards and downwards hun keep it up you have done soooo well you are an inspiration to others xx

thanks ali :) yep I was crawling up the walls actually lol but they ate most of it and they have put the left over peices away for pack lunches tomorrow lol :D yep it is blooming cold again aye .. bit of a shock to the system aye after this beautiful weather weve been having. I hope to nicely surprise people next year when I stop wearing the big baggy winter jumpers and cardi's and then they will properly see how much I would have lost ;)
roll on next may .. I will have hopefully got to target and will be a very happy bunny xx

I hope to nicely surprise people next year when I stop wearing the big baggy winter jumpers and cardi's and then they will properly see how much I would have lost ;)

yayyyyy me too xx

thanks everyone ... yep I'm pretty chuffed with myself that I resisted too lol xx upwards and onwards lol

Ha ha ha xx yep I stand corrected lol DOWNWARDS!! And onwards xxx please god lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well only a 1lb off today ... I hate it when I get a rubbish loss it makes me wonder if it's worth it not eating for a duff result but ... I WILL STAY ON THIS !!! I need to keep my mind set on the goal not on the week to week target! ... I know that I can loose the weight but hate the process lol ... oh well hopefully a better result next week ...good luck everyone else for their weigh in's this week hope you all manage to stick to TS xx

A pound is still good and your going in the right direction just remember that. You are doing great and i'm sure you'll get a great loss next week x

1lb pah! One and a half stone in 4 weeks :eek:

Now that's AMAZING!!!

well haven't been online much in the last week as I have been stacked out with work and up to stupid oclock most nights!! but I am happy to say that I have lost another 4lbs :D wasn't expecting that at all as it's the wrong time of the month and I've really struggled to drink the water this week as when I'm baking I just seem to forget!! We have nearly finished the busy wedding season now so it will be good to have some time to rest lol... and have some time to rearrange the bakehouse too !!!

Happy to say that I have had another good loss this week of 4 pounds xxx so pleased really thought that I was gonna stay the same this week ...so that now make it 2 stone 1lb in 6 weeks on this diet ....... So pleased .. the quicker it comes off the sooner I will be finished, My clothes are getting much looser now and I have to wear belts .. and have gone down a size in my tops ... so now going throught the draw with all my smaller size clothes to see what fits me lol xxx

Yayyyy to finding clothes in a size smaller. You'll have so much space in your drawers and wardrobe now for shopping. ;)

Well haven't been on for a few weeks !! But still going strong and have lost another 9lbs since being on here last so pleased with that and almost into the overweight section on my wii fit lol can't wait to get out of the obese section!! So up to date I've lost 2st 9lbs ... Would love to get another stone off by Christmas then I will be half way in my weight loss ! People are starting to ask if I have lost a couple of pounds lol so I just say yes ha ha most people who have lost this much would be at target by now and have dropped loads of dress sizes!! But hey ho I will get there and when they ask what I'm doing I just say low carb diet as I can't be bothered explaining myself to them as we all know what they are like when they realise what kinda diet this is they all have strong opinions about how bad etc it is for you!! And how I will put it all straight back on And more etc x. My husband and family are so superb at keeping me going and keeping me focused and i have a couple of really close girl friends that I have told and they are brilliant as they have been with me at the worst dark horrid times within my weight battle when I was really down and depressed about being so big. I am so glad that I finally got head around starting to lose weight again as in the past I was on and off diets loosing and gaining all the time and I just got so low that I completely gave up! So much so that this year I haven't dieted at all till now and that's the first time for me since the age of 14 that I have had such a long time of not watching what I ate x I had just given up! I was so over the whole process of loosing and gaining etc as i am one of these all or nothing people lol so i get so focused and totally committed to something and will achieve my target but my problem has always been the maintaining of my weight!! I just need a different mind set so hopefully having such a long time out will have made a difference as i feel so much clearer about what i am doing and already have plans set in place for when i get to target. I am determined to live a normal thin and healthy life! Xxx So thank goodness with the love and help of close friends and family I feel so positive now and I WILL complete this journey I'm on at I WILL learn to stay at target xxx but for now I am on this road to slimville and happy that I'm inboard to a new me xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Suzi, still doing really well I see. Fantastic 9lbs off again :)
I'm so with you not saying what sort of diet I'm on! I either say it's low carb or a type of slim-fast diet depending on who I'm talking to!
My parents and of course DH know but I can't tell DS's GF! She is a stick and wouldn't understand.
I def can't tell my sister 'cos when I lost weight with CD 3 yrs ago she was supportive but I feel she'll just say what others are thinking about having gained since so I'm just not going down that road.
I won't see her for a while so IF she notices I'll tell her then!

Hope you have another great week, look forward to your update. Take care xxx

Back