Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

i like the caramal rice puddings from weightwatchers specially if you put them in microvave for a min to heat it up.hope youve had a good day take care x x

Hey hun well done your doing great so far keep it up! Its ironing i keep putting off and putting off i hate it! Yeah you can't go wrong with iceland and farmfoods i'm in my local stores all the time! Have a nice day :) xx

i like the caramal rice puddings from weightwatchers specially if you put them in microvave for a min to heat it up.hope youve had a good day take care x x
hmmm they sound yummy! will keep my eyes open for them :)
Hey hun well done your doing great so far keep it up! Its ironing i keep putting off and putting off i hate it! Yeah you can't go wrong with iceland and farmfoods i'm in my local stores all the time! Have a nice day :) xx

thanks hun :)

well day 3 is over and 100%! ive had a yummy tea after going food shopping. i had a ww chicken italiano pizza which was gorgeous and i only realized at the end it doesnt have any cheese on so it must have been tasty lol and that was followed by one of the heinz chocolate eclairs and omg that was lovely but i did want to eat the box lol

fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

hey ladies, how are we all today?

being good foodwise although i cna hear my tummy rumbling for some tea already lol will sort myself out soon.

not sure when i should weigh myself? i only restarted again on sunday and my usual day of choice is a friday...hmm what to do?

Hi hun id weigh myself fri if i was you & if its a good result then post it here for all to see! If its not quite as good as you would have hoped then weigh sun which is a full week then do fridays from then on xx

good idea thanks charly ;)

morning all!
oh im so tired this morning! Lucas woke up at 5am for a feed (as usual) and he went straight back to sleep but i was left wide awake :( so i woke in a foul mood and just wanted to bury my head under the duvet and not entertain a 9 month old lol oh well :)

well im still undecided what to do about when im going to weigh, dont really know which will benefit me the best! like to wi on a friday because should i be naughty over the weekend i have a few days to claw it back.

the weathers so bad here today, cant get Lucas out in the pram again! drives me insane! im back to work in just over a week and feel like i cant make the most of my last little bit of free time with him which is sad!

had a lovely tea last night, has chicken jelfrezi and i know this sounds disgusting but i had some ready salted walkers baked crisps on the side and used them as a kinda pitta/naan bread replacement and it was soooo good.

anyway i warbled on, heres to another 100% day and hopefully a good result come wi day x

Well done on another good day.
I do wished i could wi on a Friday as would give me a whole week to claw any extra syns back i need to!

Morning

I'd weigh on Friday if thats the preferred day - sure you will still have a loss - then start from there going on every friday.

Wet here today too & windy - such a change - just had 2 lovely weeks off in the sun & everyone @ work thought I had been away !!! - said no - just been out and about in sunny norfolk where I live lol

thanks gem and fitz :)

well been for a shopping trip today to the trafford centre with my sister and had a great time. going there normally means a really fattening yummy dinner as the food court is massive and has everything! when we first went in i felt my resolve quiver lol and i did think sod it and start again tomorrow. you could have knocked me down with a feather when i got out my EOG and decided that i was going to have a subway and a low one at that!! it was only 4.5pts i had a 6" wheat chiken breast sub with just lettuce, red onion and jalepeno chillis and a diet coke :) im so proud of myself for being good when this is something i would normally just let myself gorge and then buy some white chocolate chip cookies and i didnt have any of those either :)

so as you can probably tell im feeling good about the choices i have made today and am hoping more of the same is to come!

oh gonna wi tomorrow too so fingers crossed as ive been 100% since sunday :)

Well done Suz! How good are you? So proud of you! xxx

Good luck with WI tomorrow. I am sure you have done well x

Well done Suz! How good are you? So proud of you! xxx

Good luck with WI tomorrow. I am sure you have done well x

aw thanks Lea, im still smiling from being good-obviously doesnt happen very often lol

well ive wi this am and im showing a 2lb loss :) which is good! so now weighing 10.12, but ive not officially been doing this a week until sunday so il see what the scales say then and might even change to that day.

dont think il be 100% overly excited about my weightloss until i get below 10.09 which was the lowest i managed to get to last time earlier in the year so il save a proper celebration until then :D

good morning hope you have a good 100% day cant wait for weigh in on sunday wii board was showing a loss this morning lol. so heres hoping .take care x x

thanks gem :) and thanks kim-goodluck for sunday when you wi, hopefully i might show a loss too as that will be exactly a week back on ww :)

Well done on your 2lb loss :) brilliant! and great choices at the mall! . Im the same i always think ahh well its only lunch ill walk it off! ...

well done :)

oh so pleased its working for you gem :)

having an off day today, feel tired, have a headache and Lucas is having a mischievous day which isnt helping! he keeps picking at my wool rug and putting it in his mouth and keeps going to touch the coals in the fire grrr.

roll on bedtime, thats how i feel today lol

thankyou :)

Back