Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Thankyou darlin ;) x

Hello :) what a few days at work!

Well I did it I broke the 9st 10 barrier and weighed 9st 9lb this morning :D could have kissed the scales! Iv had a really down few days, had every intention of coming home from work last night and having just toast for tea to carry on with the damage limitation from the BBQ. So I was really good all day and then I got home at 7pm and I was ravenous! I had a youngs low fat fish pie (absolutely yummy) with broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn and no word of a lie it was the biggest meal I'd had in days but I couldn't help myself, I was starving. So I felt totally guilty after I ate every last crumb as I wanted to be good and not be bloated for my WI as honestly another sts would have killed me! Just before bed I jumped on the scales and I was 9.11! Well I almost started crying! I'd resisted cream cakes and biscuits at work that day and for the scales to show that was mortifying! So I was so so pleased to have lost that little 1lb. I know my weightless is going to be slow now I don't have much to loose but iv got to keep going at it and trying!
Haven't been 9st 9lb for 10 years! It feels good :D xxx

Yay!! 9 st 9!!!!!!! Xx

Suuuuuuuuuz! Don't weigh yourself at night!! Hahahaaaaaa! That really made me laugh! You normally loose 2lb over night, burn alot of calories apparently while you sleep :) But you had just eaten a big juicy meal too!! Oh Suz, you are just ace... I love that you weighed before bedtime! :giggle:

Well done lovely on the loss, and for the fact you are at your lightest in 10 years. Stick with it girly. xxx

Hehe I'm glad my obsessiveness made you lol :D

Yay!! 9 st 9!!!!!!! Xx
Yay I know!

Day off today and my little monkey is being a er little monkey! God I hate terrible twos! Nothing planned other than doing chores which isn't very exciting really!

Shall check in later when iv got time to have a look at your diaries :)

WoW . 9st 9lbs. Dont think I was ever this weight !!!!!!!! . Well done you. Stop hopping on the scales though .you will drive yourself nuts . once a week in the morning preferably. Get someone to hide the scales then for the week!!!!!!!!

WoW . 9st 9lbs. Dont think I was ever this weight !!!!!!!! . Well done you. Stop hopping on the scales though .you will drive yourself nuts . once a week in the morning preferably. Get someone to hide the scales then for the week!!!!!!!!

I shall ask the hubby to hide them ;)

Oh and you will get to this! At my heaviest after having my son I was 13st 2lb, I only started the ww when I'd got myself to 11st 11lbs. It's just takes time and patience, iv fallen off the wagon many times and in all honesty it's taken me 2 1/2 years on and off ww to do it. You seem like your doing just fine to me :D

Well iv had a rubbish day! Terrible twos here all day and and on top of that iv not stopped being hungry! Had a big massive salad with my tea too to try and fill me up but alas I'm still led in bed dreaming of buttery toast!

Night all

Hi mrsm, I'm mrsm too how funny, just subscribing to your Diary, I've read some of it, wow you've done brilliantly, 9 stone-ish is my "ideal" weight but I never thought it possible so this has given me a real pick-me up.
Well done
xxx

U are fab :) x

Hi mrsm, I'm mrsm too how funny, just subscribing to your Diary, I've read some of it, wow you've done brilliantly, 9 stone-ish is my "ideal" weight but I never thought it possible so this has given me a real pick-me up.
Well done
xxx

Great name hehe :D wow nobody has ever said my diary/journey has helped them before so Thankyou! :) shall go and have a nosey at your diary too :D x

U are fab :) x

Oh Thankyou Carly ;) right back at you though :)

Morning ladies :D plan for today is to stretch my points out a bit, seem to be going a bit giddy mid morning and then don't have much left for later in the day when I'm starving! Dh is off today too so fingers crossed I can get some gardening done :D

Shall pop back in tonight :D x

I am so so pleased to hear you have broken a barrier :D well earned, congrats xxxx The 2 MrsMs... I must admit i was confused when reading someone elses diary wondering why you were calling yourself 'Tracy' d'oh! xxxx

How are u doing Suz? Good weekend? Xx

Hope ur ok petal xx

Hello *sheepishly waves* well I'm sorry for going AWOL on you all there :( things just kinda got busy at home and work and the longer I didn't come on the harder it is to come back on! Not even sure if that makes sense?!
Diet wise iv been kinda good, generally just roughly pointing my head and it seems to be working. Last week (4) I had a sts, really didn't deserve a sts as we had a really good couple of family days and that involved lots of food! But I was happy with that :D then this week (5) I lost a lb :D :D my eyes nearly popped out my head when I saw 9st 8! :-o

My clothes arnt fitted properly, well my tops any way, seem to have lost it from my top half and a little off the hip area :) so I'm just plodding on in the hope of getting to 9.7 in the next couple of weeks :D

Shall catch up on your diaries as soon as things settle down x

Well done on the loss :) u are doing fab x

Hey lovely ladies..
Well iv crossed over to the other side....I joined SW with a colleague as I was just so fed up of yo yo dieting! I got down to 9.8 and then stoped following weight watchers and BANG back to 10.01 as I just didn't watch what I ate. So enough is enough, binge dieting just isn't working and I'm not learning to eat healthier :( my friend recently had massive success and encouraged me to join so here I am! Week one lost 3lb, week 2 messed about and sts and tomorrow is weigh in night again and iv been good this week.

Havent started a diary over on SW, feel very much like a visitor lol infact not even posted yet more of just me lurking and reading! I'm enjoying it though, enjoying making things the whole family will eat and actually having hot meals.

Hope all you ladies are doing well with your slimming xxx

Love Suz xxxxx

Thanks hunni! Hope you are all doing well? Lost 3pm this week :-0 so am currently 9.9 at an evening weigh in rather than in the morning :D x

Grr to the iPad! 3lb x

Back