Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hey Suz! Hope you have a good day today xx

morning girls,

you can do it gem-cant believe its another wi for you! that weeks come round so fast!

thanks for the support girls, need to go food shopping today, never a task i enjoy doing and am hoping to go before it decides to rain again.

hope you all have a good day x

have a great day, take care x x

hey hun thanks for poppin by my diary - its great to know its not just me that has fallen off the track a few times... i suppose the most important thing is just sucking it up and getting back on the wagon! i have spent the last 2 months debating coming back and i feel like such an idiot cos i should have done it sooner - but ah well im here now.

so is your gaol still 9.12lbs eventually? and your 10.6 now right? - ur so close u must have been so good since you started well done!! i am determined to get back down to my goal. i want to be 9.7 eventually -but my aim right now is concentrate on 10 stone then see how i feel!

anyway hope you have a great day hun xx

Well done on the loss :) I like the dress but I think you should get a slinky number after all your hard work! Show it off!

have a great day, take care x x
thanks for popping by Kim :)
hey hun thanks for poppin by my diary - its great to know its not just me that has fallen off the track a few times... i suppose the most important thing is just sucking it up and getting back on the wagon! i have spent the last 2 months debating coming back and i feel like such an idiot cos i should have done it sooner - but ah well im here now.

so is your gaol still 9.12lbs eventually? and your 10.6 now right? - ur so close u must have been so good since you started well done!! i am determined to get back down to my goal. i want to be 9.7 eventually -but my aim right now is concentrate on 10 stone then see how i feel!

anyway hope you have a great day hun xx
i was exactly the same and i realised seeing as im doing this at home need this place for support and it helps me to keep focused (most of the time lol). im aiming for 9.12 as thats what i weighed on my wedding day and know that fitted into a 12 comfortaby but my ultimately aim (must modify siggy) is 9.7. i weighed just less than this when i met my dh and would love to get there but im not sure how realistic that is for me and how long it would take! shall just keep plodding on-every week i stick to this is really good for me as i want this to be my eating habit not poping through the drivethrough and buying myself 2 burgers..no matter how much i miss doing that lol
this is my 3rd attempt this year on ww. january (when my lo was 6 weeks) i lost 7lb, feb was an off month, march was good again lost 7lb and then throughout th year ive tried and tried to get into it but i wasnt commiting myself 100% and think that being back at work and having a normal routine is going to help and i restarted this time in september after gaining 5 lbs so ive lost 8lb in 5 weeks so far :)=19 in total.
Well done on the loss :) I like the dress but I think you should get a slinky number after all your hard work! Show it off!
oh thankyou, shall see what the pennys are like :)

just seen your from blackburn - not sure if your a footy fan -im a mad arsenal fan -live next door to the ground - and had a great day sunday watching your lot lose 6-2 - most exciting game iv watched at our ground for a good few years - fair play to the blackburb fans still singing at the end! xx

Hi suz how can you not like shopping? Or is it just food shopping you dont like?
I love it all,its my best hobby,ill come & do yours for you if you like!:D

I ordered my £90 jane norman coat & have had an email to say its been despatched...i cant bl**dy wait till it comes! x

just seen your from blackburn - not sure if your a footy fan -im a mad arsenal fan -live next door to the ground - and had a great day sunday watching your lot lose 6-2 - most exciting game iv watched at our ground for a good few years - fair play to the blackburb fans still singing at the end! xx
hehe no im not a footy fan (also live 5 mins from the ground lol) but i bet my dad and bil were gutted hehe.

Hi suz how can you not like shopping? Or is it just food shopping you dont like?
I love it all,its my best hobby,ill come & do yours for you if you like!:D

I ordered my £90 jane norman coat & have had an email to say its been despatched...i cant bl**dy wait till it comes! x
no its strictly food shopping i hate with a passion! i tend to get bored half way round and end up not getting anything for the freezer lol im more suited to the smaller supermarkets like aldi lol.
i do like clothes shopping but usually im just a looker-never really buy much lol hopefully that will change when my confidence comes back ;)

Hope you're having a good day today hun oh and meant to say that the dress is gorge!!

xx
oh thanks hun :)

well im feeling well and truly lost without my ww books-must get them back of my sister this week as she hasnt mentioned that she's using them and i keep thinking that il go and check something and its not here lol

caught up with an old friend today and her little girl and she brough cream cakes. now this is normal-whoever is visiting buys the cakes lol. so i had this quite small choux bun thing and its was alright, now my friend has gone ive noticed it actually has the nv's on the pack and OMG its 11 points! wtf? lol so after having my ww chicken italiano pizza im about 5 points over...so more clawing back to be done before sunday lol.

Good job i havnt got much of a sweet tooth then! Mind you its the equivilent of a pasty i suppose which would be my choice every time!
Why are the yummy things always soo bad for us:( x

i know, think i now know why i gained so much weight when preggy-i was regularly treating myself to these massive yummy coffee renoirs! i bet they must be about 20 points lol...so so good though-im definately a sweet tooth! lol

It's when you're on a diet you see how bad things really are. I mean I got a shock when I found out the my diet vimto was 2 points and before WW I drank the regular stuff by the gallon. Guess that's why I'm here! :D

MMM enjoy your pizza, I love them, so quick and easy and really tasty for being low in points.

Have a lovely evening hun

xx

they are fab arnt they? when im eating it i feel sure they've got the points wrong lol

so do you know if sugar free vimto cordial is pointed? ive been drinking that for weeks eekk!

in general though is no added sugar 0pts and sugar free pointed?

im all confuzzled now lol

dh had some left over sheperds pie that i made h.im last night and it did look so good especially as he was dipping his bread in the gravy *sigh*

Oh yum!! :drool:

Well I've got a bottle of diet coke here and it's completely free for the whole 2L bottle. I think sugar free is completely free especially diluting juice as you wouldn't drink all of it. The vimto was no added sugar but was 7.5cals per 100mls. It is very confusing though isn't it and so easy to get caught out!! I think you should be ok with the cordial but I would check the bottle. I have Robinsons sugar free at home! Think I should stick to that!

xx

well i just had to dash and check lol

the sugar free cordial says 6cals and trace sats for a 250ml serving.

dont have anywhere near that much during the day as thats a small glass full of undiliuted isnt it.

happy girl again now :)

what about getting the SF cordial in and mixing it with some diet lemonade? that would be free again and you could have as much as you like :)

i always count s.f. cordial as free.. i dont think you could drink enough to make a difference to your weight unless you were drinking something like a half a bottle of it a day or something ridiculous.

just realised i never said well done on your loss Suz, 2lbs is brill - glad you treated yourself after - i always do too, otherwise you just get to the point where nothing looks good bar a big fat pasty or a bar of chocolate i find! :(

hope you have a lovely day and weekend! :) xxx

Back