Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

I'm glad you're feeling a little brighter hun!

You can do this

xx

Thankyou Hun, this is about the time when I normally fall off the wagon after loosing a few pounds and I don't want to yo yo anymore. I think I'm realistic, never gonna be bikini fit but can definately aim to look good in my clothes at least!
The saying is so true... Nothing tastes as good as slim feels x

Oh I have never heard that saying before but I LOVE it! I am going to say that to everyone now! lol! Glad scales are being nice, you stay positive! Nobody wants to be a yoyo!! You can do it!! :D

glad to see you're still at 10.9. hope you manage okay for rest of week :) x

Thankyou Hun, this is about the time when I normally fall off the wagon after loosing a few pounds and I don't want to yo yo anymore. I think I'm realistic, never gonna be bikini fit but can definately aim to look good in my clothes at least!
The saying is so true... Nothing tastes as good as slim feels x

OO I like it!

I'm quite like that too! I'm never going to be a size 8, I'm not built for it but I'm going to try my hardest to look nice in my clothes!

You can do it chick

xx

Morning hun
Keep going. You no you can do it. I am having a no scales week as each time i get on them they do change and it does upset me.

Oh I have never heard that saying before but I LOVE it! I am going to say that to everyone now! lol! Glad scales are being nice, you stay positive! Nobody wants to be a yoyo!! You can do it!! :D
its so true though isnt it! everytime i have the junk food that i think i desperately need its NEVER worth it and not as good as i imagine lol.
glad to see you're still at 10.9. hope you manage okay for rest of week :) x
me too hun me too-feeling better now the scales are being my friend-just hoping it doesnt catch me up lol.
OO I like it!

I'm quite like that too! I'm never going to be a size 8, I'm not built for it but I'm going to try my hardest to look nice in my clothes!

You can do it chick

xx
thanks hun, we both can x
Morning hun
Keep going. You no you can do it. I am having a no scales week as each time i get on them they do change and it does upset me.
i wish i could not scale hop, the best i did was 3 days and that was only cos i was working and rushing round so much in the morning i didnt have chance :)

morning all, scales are still being my friend even if totm has risen its ugly head! am back on track now, determined to keep going and loose this weight!

thanks for all your support!

"never going to be bikini fit" What rubbish suz if i can wear one you can too! Dont underestimate how good you look!
You will be mega skinny if you get to your 9st(cant remember the pounds) goal & it would be wrong to wear a swimsuit esp on holiday!
Right lecture over:eek: just get thu the next few days of totm & you will be fine xx

"never going to be bikini fit" What rubbish suz if i can wear one you can too! Dont underestimate how good you look!
You will be mega skinny if you get to your 9st(cant remember the pounds) goal & it would be wrong to wear a swimsuit esp on holiday!
Right lecture over:eek: just get thu the next few days of totm & you will be fine xx

ah bless ya! problem is im too lazy to exercise lol all seems like too much hard work! maybe if we had something abroad planned then i might look in the mirror and try to sort out what needs toning as things are not the same since having Lucas. have a few stretchies on my tummy under the navel area and although they are fading im concious of them.

been good today food wise so yay me! only 1 more day til another wi-wheres the time going?

suz x

morning all, looking forward to wi in tomorrow what ever the result may be. am determined to be good today also and am nipping to the shop later to stock up on some curly wurlys as i keep getting chocolate cravings and dont have anything in to satisfy it.

boring day planned for me, just stopping in with the little un and doing chores..when i can get off here that is! hehe x

Hope you have a nice day in with the little'un and good luck for your WI tomorrow. :) xx

My day wasnt as boring as i first feared after all,what about you hun?? x

Hope you have a nice day in with the little'un and good luck for your WI tomorrow. :) xx
thankyou x

My day wasnt as boring as i first feared after all,what about you hun?? x
oh thats good :) mine wasnt so bad either. did cleaning and tv watching alternately so that was ok-its amazing how addictive homes under the hamer gets when they are on for the entire day!

Curly Wurly - mmmmmm - love em x
they are arnt they! bought £2's worth lol-lady at the till was looking at me a bit suspect lol

shall fill you let you know wi result tomorrow girls x

Morning

Hope you enjoyed the curly wurly & is there a result yet???

Hope its a good one x

Mornin yummy mummy! have you weighed in yet? xx

morning girls :) yay ive lost 1 more lb!! im now officially 10.08!!! was brilliant to see it again, its a good year and half since i weighed that and i remember being pregnant and seeing the scale creeping up and up and up! ive lost 17lbs this year doing ww, shame it hasnt all been in 1 go so do feel like a bit of a fraud but ive still done it and am hoping to keep it up. i normally go awol after a month so im still feeling entusiastic even if there is the odd blip here and there :)

if i get my 1lb next week i can officially say im 10 and a half which will be lovely :)
only 3 to shift now to get to pre preggy weight...3 more weeks hopefully :)

thanks for all your support-couldnt do it without you girls on here xx

Brilliant result suz! i had better step my game up you are v quickly catching me up!:D xx

Back